List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will and Sonny's wedding is TOMORROW????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will and Sonny's wedding is TOMORROW????

Started by mauimama at 2014/03/27 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/07 01:46PM, Views: 2599, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/27 12:27PM
    Will and Sonny's wedding is TOMORROW????
    mauimama

I thought it was a few weeks off... how does Marlena get her on-line $38 minister license that quick? FED EX 1 day delivery??? I don't see Maggie fluttering around with florist, caterers, etc... and Sami's so dam busy running around town getting her nose in everybody's business- I hope she's had time to get an appropriate "Mother of the bride" dress... Of course the way she's dressed and done her hair lately, I imagine she'll find something in the teenage JR dept at JCPenney to wear!

#2   2014/03/27 12:32PM
    Re: Will and Sonny's wedding is TOMORROW????
    TalkHawk

Maybe they are having an April Fools Wedding lol.

#3   2014/03/27 01:41PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote mauimama: I thought it was a few weeks off... how does Marlena get her on-line $38 minister license that quick? FED EX 1 day delivery??? I don't see Maggie fluttering around with florist, caterers, etc... and Sami's so dam busy running around town getting her nose in everybody's business- I hope she's had time to get an appropriate "Mother of the bride" dress... Of course the way she's dressed and done her hair lately, I imagine she'll find something in the teenage JR dept at JCPenney to wear!

Sami will have plenty of time since she is no longer washing and styling her hair. She's going with the grungy look.

#4   2014/03/27 05:17PM
    miladytn

The wedding is supposed to be the first week of April so that's next week. I don't know if it ends the same week. But there's plenty of pre-wedding activities to get through. "Tomorrow" in soap time is not the same as "tomorrow" in real time

LOL @ the April Fool wedding. Love it!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/27 05:18PM
    #5   2014/03/28 02:30PM
    daysforever

Quote mauimama: I thought it was a few weeks off... how does Marlena get her on-line $38 minister license that quick? FED EX 1 day delivery??? I don't see Maggie fluttering around with florist, caterers, etc... and Sami's so dam busy running around town getting her nose in everybody's business- I hope she's had time to get an appropriate "Mother of the bride" dress... Of course the way she's dressed and done her hair lately, I imagine she'll find something in the teenage JR dept at JCPenney to wear!

Tee Hee Mauimama. So true. My biggest wish is that Will and Sonny break the Salem Wedding Curse and get married without incident, murder or mayhem. That's my wish.

#6   2014/03/29 12:32AM
    sweetsydee

I don't understand why DOOL has all the Catholic characters attending a gay wedding when everybody knows that Catholics are against homosexuality. Especially Marlena Evans being the officiant of it. I am Catholic and I don't plan on watching it!

#7   2014/03/29 08:30AM
    Pinedays

Quote sweetsydee: I don't understand why DOOL has all the Catholic characters attending a gay wedding when everybody knows that Catholics are against homosexuality. Especially Marlena Evans being the officiant of it. I am Catholic and I don't plan on watching it!

I'm not sure what to think about it either. If I remember right the only one who was against Sonny/Will is Nick and that's because he was raped in prison. Is this realistic? Marlena's son is a priest. Now she'll be officiating a gay wedding? I like how they've developed the relationship between Sonny and Will but I don't think the rest of it has been well portrayed. Days has to realize they can't have it both ways.

#8   2014/03/29 08:53AM
    waggo50

I too find it totally unrealistic and silly that everyone in their family approves and can hardly wait to attend Will and Sonny's wedding. Hello TPTB this is Salem, a small mid west city in the U.S., not Hollywood. The fact that most of the family are Catholics makes it even sillier.
    Even in this country (Canada) where same sex marriage has been legal for almost 10 years many people (even those who don't have a problem with gay people) still don't approve of gay marriage and would never attend a gay wedding.
    I am very sure this gay wedding will go off without a hitch, it is only heterosexual weddings that end in disaster (like EJAMI) .

#9   2014/03/29 10:35AM
    Pinedays

Quote waggo50: I too find it totally unrealistic and silly that everyone in their family approves and can hardly wait to attend Will and Sonny's wedding. Hello TPTB this is Salem, a small mid west city in the U.S., not Hollywood. The fact that most of the family are Catholics makes it even sillier.
    Even in this country (Canada) where same sex marriage has been legal for almost 10 years many people (even those who don't have a problem with gay people) still don't approve of gay marriage and would never attend a gay wedding.
    I am very sure this gay wedding will go off without a hitch, it is only heterosexual weddings that end in disaster (like EJAMI) .

Exactly. If they didn't want to delve into all the issues they could have at least had some of the family members go along with it but disapprove?? It makes absolutely no sense that everyone would be so excited about something that is still such a controversy in real life. Like you said the fact that they have gone out of their way to promote Catholicism makes it even more hilarious. Eric can't marry Nicole because of a "catholic rule" but Marlena (his mother) will preside over a gay wedding. I'm lost with this show.

#10   2014/03/29 02:02PM
    CindyHaskins

Well I for one am a fan of will and sonny.I don't have a problem with days of our lives doing a gay wedding.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/29 02:06PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list