List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is Gabi Stuck on Stupid?!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Gabi Stuck on Stupid?!!!

Started by valencia4love at 2014/03/25 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/07 06:47PM, Views: 1176, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/03/27 07:23AM
    Re: Is Gabi Stuck on Stupid?!!!
    txwildcat

Quote Pinedays: Gabi's stupidity is downright ridiculous. And what was that about it being weird that Sonny/Will do not want Nick at the wedding but want Theresa?? What has Theresa done to them? Nick on the other hand blackmailed Will into giving up the rights to his child! Plus its no secret that Sonny/Will hate his guts. Why on earth would Gabi suggest that its odd that all the Hortons are invited to the wedding except Nick? Didn't Nick know he was a Horton when he was blackmailing Will?

Exactly. And, Nick continues to blackmail them. Or, is Gabi unaware of that? Worse, she started in on Will about it while Abby (who knows nothing about the "murder") was still there. I begin to think that, now Gabi thinks her own backside is safe, she is not worried about anyone else's rear being in the flames. I was particularly annoyed with Gabi in yesterday's episode.

When all was said and done, I figured that it was just the writers' way of trying to weave Nick into the Wilson wedding. For my part, it was a mistake. As a viewer, I don't need to have Nick weaved into absolutely everything on canvas to know he is a villain and a threat to Wilson and their friends. For my part, they could give it a rest already.

#12   2014/03/27 09:28AM
    fadingrose

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Quote valencia4love: I could have reached in the tube and smack the crap out of Gabi today!!! What is wrong with this chick??!!! Has shw totally forgotten that Nick tried to rape her?? Or the fact that the creep blackmailed Will into signing his rights away to his daughter??!! Clearly, Gabi is "Stuck on The Stupid" Train!!!

And what is Sami stuck in because she's engaged to her rapist.

BOTH Gabi and Sami are stuck in the same rut because they are stupid, naïve, or stubborn enough to firmly believe that their guys have permanently switched gears and totally reformed. "Love" or whatever these gals are feeling is totally blind to any hint that their golden heroes might have feet of clay.
    Unfortunately, advice from family and friends to "be cautious" only makes these potential victims dig in their heels more deeply--probably until the real damage and pain has happened to them.

#13   2014/03/27 11:00AM
    everlena1973

Gabi is stuck on stupid, and parked on dumb!

#14   2014/03/27 11:39AM
    Pinedays

Quote txwildcat:
    Quote Pinedays: Gabi's stupidity is downright ridiculous. And what was that about it being weird that Sonny/Will do not want Nick at the wedding but want Theresa?? What has Theresa done to them? Nick on the other hand blackmailed Will into giving up the rights to his child! Plus its no secret that Sonny/Will hate his guts. Why on earth would Gabi suggest that its odd that all the Hortons are invited to the wedding except Nick? Didn't Nick know he was a Horton when he was blackmailing Will?

Exactly. And, Nick continues to blackmail them. Or, is Gabi unaware of that? Worse, she started in on Will about it while Abby (who knows nothing about the "murder") was still there. I begin to think that, now Gabi thinks her own backside is safe, she is not worried about anyone else's rear being in the flames. I was particularly annoyed with Gabi in yesterday's episode.

When all was said and done, I figured that it was just the writers' way of trying to weave Nick into the Wilson wedding. For my part, it was a mistake. As a viewer, I don't need to have Nick weaved into absolutely everything on canvas to know he is a villain and a threat to Wilson and their friends. For my part, they could give it a rest already.

The writers get carried away sometimes with shoving stuff down our throats. Like you said, its obvious Nick is a villain so enough already. Its like the sudden friendship between Sami/Abby just because of EJ/Abby. Stuff that makes no sense whatsoever. Gabi is stupid no doubt, but to have her suggest that Sonny/Will not inviting Nick to their wedding will somehow suggest to others that something is up makes absolutely no sense. Why would they want someone at their wedding that they have hated even BEFORE the murder incident. I do believe Gabi thinks she's in the clear. Hasn't she on several occasions even insinuated that she was the innocent party and it was Sami's idea that they throw him in the river? This girl is really something. Why does anyone come to her aid? She doesn't deserve it. People should stop worrying about her. I like how Rafe just walked out when she said she was a grown up. They should just let her get with psycho Nick period.

#15   2014/04/07 01:54PM
    scorpiogirl 43

talk about following in Sami's footstep?? Sami raped by E.J. Gabi almost raped by nick... Now, there in love with these ass*$#@... OMG they're both stuck on stupid if you ask me....

#16   2014/04/07 05:31PM
    Rosieroserson

Gabi is as gullible as she is beautiful......I guess she just buys into Nick's crap, and that's going to be her down fall...

#17   2014/04/07 06:47PM
    kayhan

Quote Pinedays:
    Quote txwildcat:

The writers get carried away sometimes with shoving stuff down our throats. Like you said, its obvious Nick is a villain so enough already. Its like the sudden friendship between Sami/Abby just because of EJ/Abby. Stuff that makes no sense whatsoever. Gabi is stupid no doubt, but to have her suggest that Sonny/Will not inviting Nick to their wedding will somehow suggest to others that something is up makes absolutely no sense. Why would they want someone at their wedding that they have hated even BEFORE the murder incident. I do believe Gabi thinks she's in the clear. Hasn't she on several occasions even insinuated that she was the innocent party and it was Sami's idea that they throw him in the river? This girl is really something. Why does anyone come to her aid? She doesn't deserve it. People should stop worrying about her. I like how Rafe just walked out when she said she was a grown up. They should just let her get with psycho Nick period.

I totally agree.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list