List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is Gabi Stuck on Stupid?!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Gabi Stuck on Stupid?!!!

Started by valencia4love at 2014/03/25 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/07 06:47PM, Views: 1367, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/25 02:33PM
    Is Gabi Stuck on Stupid?!!!
    valencia4love

I could have reached in the tube and smack the crap out of Gabi today!!! What is wrong with this chick??!!! Has shw totally forgotten that Nick tried to rape her?? Or the fact that the creep blackmailed Will into signing his rights away to his daughter??!! Clearly, Gabi is "Stuck on The Stupid" Train!!!

#2   2014/03/25 02:53PM
    Re: Is Gabi Stuck on Stupid?!!!
    CGabriel510

Quote valencia4love: I could have reached in the tube and smack the crap out of Gabi today!!! What is wrong with this chick??!!! Has shw totally forgotten that Nick tried to rape her?? Or the fact that the creep blackmailed Will into signing his rights away to his daughter??!! Clearly, Gabi is "Stuck on The Stupid" Train!!!

THANK YOU, I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I don't know WHY these writer's keep doing this. (The writer's on ANOTHER show I watch do something similar with another character) (I'm NOT "allowed" to say the name of the show or the character's name) but they do that also it FRUSTRATE'S THE YOU KNOW WHAT OUT OF ME

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/25 02:55PM
    #3   2014/03/25 03:19PM
    Soapnexis

In a word,YES!!!!! can't wait til she's gone

#4   2014/03/25 04:47PM
    littleguysmom

I think when God was passing out brains, Gabi thought He said trains and realizing she was a girl she told God no thank you. Lololol.

#5   2014/03/26 10:51AM
    jesteryankees

How stupid is sami, kate, will, and sonny? There letting nick blackmale them and threaten to put them in prison. Terrible writing by the writers. First off, all they have to tell nick is, if you put us in prison, we will putgabi in prison for her part in his so called death. So he would lose gabi also. Second, why is it that E.J. and the dimerras can handle other people, but that cant handle a snot nose punk like nick. Thats ridiculous. All they have to do is threaten nick. This is a very bad story line by the writers

#6   2014/03/26 11:24AM
    Lialovessoaps

Quote valencia4love: I could have reached in the tube and smack the crap out of Gabi today!!! What is wrong with this chick??!!! Has shw totally forgotten that Nick tried to rape her?? Or the fact that the creep blackmailed Will into signing his rights away to his daughter??!! Clearly, Gabi is "Stuck on The Stupid" Train!!!

And what is Sami stuck in because she's engaged to her rapist.

#7   2014/03/26 11:29AM
    Magic66

Gabi is good and stupid.I cant believe
    Gabi mentioned to Wilson that Nick should
    be at their wedding.Who wants Jack in the
    Box Nick around.

#8   2014/03/26 11:38AM
    Magic66

Quote jesteryankees: How stupid is sami, kate, will, and sonny? There letting nick blackmale them and threaten to put them in prison. Terrible writing by the writers. First off, all they have to tell nick is, if you put us in prison, we will putgabi in prison for her part in his so called death. So he would lose gabi also. Second, why is it that E.J. and the dimerras can handle other people, but that cant handle a snot nose punk like nick. Thats ridiculous. All they have to do is threaten nick. This is a very bad story line by the writers

I am enjoying Nick thinking he is the greatest card shuffling King.Blake Berris is really bringing on the drama.
    I just wonder if Ejs free pass both is open for when Nick draws that wild card.

#9   2014/03/26 04:14PM
    wildac

>) they're all idiots!!! Gabi sami Abigail Nicole and Jennifer!!! Writers need to step it up a notch.... They will lose a lot of viewers

#10   2014/03/27 06:27AM
    Pinedays

Gabi's stupidity is downright ridiculous. And what was that about it being weird that Sonny/Will do not want Nick at the wedding but want Theresa?? What has Theresa done to them? Nick on the other hand blackmailed Will into giving up the rights to his child! Plus its no secret that Sonny/Will hate his guts. Why on earth would Gabi suggest that its odd that all the Hortons are invited to the wedding except Nick? Didn't Nick know he was a Horton when he was blackmailing Will?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list