List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Are the writers sabotaging Sami?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Are the writers sabotaging Sami?

Started by fadingrose at 2014/03/24 12:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/08 03:52AM, Views: 2589, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/04/07 05:27PM
    Re: Are the writers sabotaging Sami?
    Rosieroserson

Quote boilermom: Alison's hair styles/hair colors/hair appearance are horrific! DOOL hired Lauren Koslow's husband to do hair back in latter 2013. Mistake. The hair for all the ladies have been way off base. Not appealing at all! Do you agree?

Yes..... maybe they should start doing their own hair
    Anyway, Lauren's husband can't be blamed for Ali choosing to change her haircolor..... I read that she asked (whom ever?) beforehand....... still the result wasn't particularly appealing, so maybe they should've talked her into changing it back!?!?! Ali is totally georgeous, I just want her to shine..... the way I/ we know she can

#22   2014/04/07 08:26PM
    gracie45

Quote boilermom: Alison's hair styles/hair colors/hair appearance are horrific! DOOL hired Lauren Koslow's husband to do hair back in latter 2013. Mistake. The hair for all the ladies have been way off base. Not appealing at all! Do you agree?

Absolutely. When Jen wears her hair stringy and stick straight, it drags down her features and makes her look tired and old. I forgot how pretty she is until one day she had some curls and body in her hair. It perked her right up. Same with Sammy when she had the stick hair one day it was horrible. I don't mind her darker hair but it looks better a bit blonder.

#23   2014/04/08 03:52AM
    fadingrose

Whether or not it's deliberate, it seems like TPTB--with the writers' and stylists' help-- have been "sabotaging" Sami for months. Tt's like they're thinking, "Well, she's leaving anyway, so let's make Sami silly, annoying and generally unlikable--so maybe the fans won't miss her so much!" Wrong, guys, Sami's real, long-time fans will always love her--and hate how you've dumbed her down this year...

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list