List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Ben/Jordan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben/Jordan

Started by summerwind.janis at 2014/03/11 12:52PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/13 10:50AM, Views: 831, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2014/03/11 12:52PM
    Ben/Jordan
    summerwind.j...

what could be so bad Jordan does not want to be in the same town that her brother is in? i can't imagine .

#2   2014/03/11 01:26PM
    Re: Ben/Jordan
    mauimama

Quote summerwind.janis: what could be so bad Jordan does not want to be in the same town that her brother is in? i can't imagine .

When and how did we find out that Ben is her brother? Did I miss that?

#3   2014/03/12 07:11PM
    kayhan

Quote summerwind.janis: what could be so bad Jordan does not want to be in the same town that her brother is in? i can't imagine .

They are making it seem like he is her lover or something, but I think he Is supposed to be her brother. They are dragging this out too much. I do not really care for this storyline to be honest.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/12 07:13PM
    #4   2014/03/13 10:50AM
    mauimama

Quote kayhan:

They are making it seem like he is her lover or something, but I think he Is supposed to be her brother. They are dragging this out too much. I do not really care for this storyline to be honest.

I don't care for Jordan - PERIOD! Would love for Kate to find out what's going on with her but it's too much to hope for that it would be "bad" info, so that Kate could bring the nerdy Jordan down... Can't stand her with Rafe!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list