List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: New Days spoilers for March 10 - 14.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Days spoilers for March 10 - 14.

Started by Chrissi_Soaps.com at 2014/03/03 06:08AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/03 08:27AM, Views: 1079, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2014/03/03 06:08AM
    New Days spoilers for March 10 - 14.
    Chrissi_Soap...

http://soaps.sheknow...lers/

#2   2014/03/03 07:05AM
    Re: New Days spoilers for March 10 - 14.
    stjarna

Nicole-Marlena-Stefano-Chyka...didn't see that one coming... = interesting way though to involve them in this s/l, especially Marlena going to Stefano for help.... she shows new spots!!! (leopard never changes its spots,hm...)

On the other hand, shame that Liam is going to be the bad guy...although LOL...I wished for a new villain... and Jennifer receiving hate mail...hm... who and why would somebody hate her more than Anne?! But SuperDan will save his damsel in distress...

#3   2014/03/03 07:51AM
    Sunlover127

Marlena going to Stefano was posted as a possibility some time ago.....under the topic, Marlena makes a deal with the devil. I thought this would happen.

Now, as if there isn't enough drama between John and Marlena, we can have this new twist to their struggling or doomed relationship/marriage (are they still married?)that will be upsetting to John.

I like that Marlena went to Stefano for help! To me she and Stefano are both "smart" characters and I enjoy the game play and strategizing between them! They are always trying to figure out the other's move and stay a step ahead so they can use the other to their advantage!!

Love it!!

Good Job Writers!!!!!!!

#4   2014/03/03 08:03AM
    stjarna

Quote Sunlover127: Marlena going to Stefano was posted as a possibility some time ago.....under the topic, Marlena makes a deal with the devil. I thought this would happen.

Now, as if there isn't enough drama between John and Marlena, we can have this new twist to their struggling or doomed relationship/marriage (are they still married?)that will be upsetting to John.

I like that Marlena went to Stefano for help! To me she and Stefano are both "smart" characters and I enjoy the game play and strategizing between them! They are always trying to figure out the other's move and stay a step ahead so they can use the other to their advantage!!

Love it!!

Good Job Writers!!!!!!
    !

At least there is something that keeps me watching!

#5   2014/03/03 08:27AM
    Sunlover127

I find it interesting that we have this developing storyline that involves two DOOL "old timers"! No insult intended to Marlena and Stefano! Marlena is still BEAUTIFUL and Stefano is regal and looks great for his age!!

The older characters have substance, we "know" them, and of course what is written for them helps with their continuing character development!

I wish there were some good story line written for Hope!!
    Maybe we are getting there with her developing relationship with Aiden.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list