List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Natalia Livingston As Sarah Horton

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Natalia Livingston As Sarah Horton

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/02/16 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/16 07:00PM, Views: 668, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2014/02/16 10:55AM
    Natalia Livingston As Sarah Horton
    Axl Rose

What would be great is if DAYS were to bring back Natalia Livingston as Sarah Horton, Maggie's biological daughter with Neil Curtis but Maggie's adopted daughter with Mickey Horton since Mickey adopted Sarah as his daughter and Sarah considered herself to be a Horton, Natalia Livingston would actually be perfect in the role of Sarah as Maggie's daughter and Daniel's half-sister

Natalia Livingston even though she was here on DAYS as another character, Taylor Walker, she would be better I think this time around as Sarah Horton because as Sarah she would be a legacy character this time around

Since Alison Sweeney is leaving the show, EJ needs a new love interest, do you think it's a good time for Natalia Livingston to return to DAYS as either Taylor or as Sarah Horton? I say Sarah Horton is a better character for Natalia to play

She was treated unfairly during Higley's regime, but hopefully Tomlin and Whitesell will get her back. I know she's returning to GH, but only as a guest doing a guest stint only but on DAYS this time around she can actually be utilized much better as Sarah Horton.

And as Sarah you could either pair her up with EJ, or pair her up with Brady Black the drunken pathetic loser of an alcoholic or pair Natalia's Sarah up with Rafe Hernandez creating a triangle with Jordan

#2   2014/02/16 07:00PM
    Re: Natalia Livingston As Sarah Horton
    Rosieroserson

I preferred her version of Taylor to Tamara Braun's. Nathalia had chemistry with James, but I didn't like her character in general, so I'd rather see EJ end up with someone else!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list