List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Plural Ejambi love

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Plural Ejambi love

Started by Rosieroserson at 2014/02/16 08:10AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/04 03:56PM, Views: 1811, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/17 12:37PM
    Re: Plural Ejambi love
    Lialovessoaps

Cody's insane. Never follow the advice of insane people.

#12   2014/02/17 12:39PM
    dazgonby

ewwww

#13   2014/02/17 01:49PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Master: Sami/Ali is leaving.

She is not gone yet!

That's true, and I'm not sure where this s/l with EJ, Sami and Abby is going..I know what I'm hoping for, but if that isn't happening I better be open for other options...

#14   2014/02/17 01:51PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote days78:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I know this sounds crazy, and please just give me your opinion...in a civil way.....if EJ won't or can't give up any of of the woman..if he gets stuck like a bee in a jar of honey....could there be a chance he could keep them both? After numerous catfights, maybe Sabby would realise they'd be better off sharing EJ?! He's probably got enough love and passion for the both of them?! Like Cody says on sister wives...something like love should be shared and multiplied...

Sorry, but a civil NO to "sharing" and another NO to two EJ's, whether as twins or look-alikes (that's been overdone already.) I don't understand what self-respecting modern woman would be happy with "sharing." And even EJ doesn't deserve having two delicious desserts! He's got to make a choice, though whichever way it goes will make a lot of fans unhappy...

I think many self aware, confident, modern women would be into sharing. There's hetro swingers groups everywhere. I'm flashing on Sigorney Weaver in the movie the Ice Storm and that scene where they all put the keys in the bowl and who's ever keys you pick up is who you go with. Or classics, like Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice.... All that being said, Sammie is not exactly self aware and while she comes off as confident, underneath it all, all of her actions comes from her insecurities that she's had all her life, so in this case, sharing would not work, but it'd be fun to watch em try.

I believe that's true..... Like the sister wives!

#15   2014/02/17 02:02PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Lialovessoaps: Cody's insane. Never follow the advice of insane people.

Why is he insane? He's chosen a different life, but that doesn't make him crazy. I couldn't have lived like that myself, but his wives and kids seem happy and so does he. Whether or not that would be an option for EJ, Sami and Abby remains unanswered and interesting?

#16   2014/02/17 05:12PM
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson:

Why is he insane? He's chosen a different life, but that doesn't make him crazy. I couldn't have lived like that myself, but his wives and kids seem happy and so does he. Whether or not that would be an option for EJ, Sami and Abby remains unanswered and interesting?

I agree that Cody's not insane--"crazy like a fox," maybe! He knows what he wants and he's got it, but who knows how happy the kids and wives really are? Their life together is just another "reality" show that is partially scripted to fit the producers' wishes. Anyway, if they are all happy, good for them. But I'd sooner give up my man than have to share him with another woman. I'm pretty sure that a lot of other DOOL fans would feel the same way, even if it seems like Cody and his harem "prove" that such an arrangement works just fine....( I couldn't see this EVER being a workable "solution" for Sami or Abby.)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/17 05:15PM
    #17   2014/02/18 07:16AM
    txwildcat

Quote Rosieroserson: I know this sounds crazy, and please just give me your opinion...in a civil way.....if EJ won't or can't give up any of of the woman..if he gets stuck like a bee in a jar of honey....could there be a chance he could keep them both? After numerous catfights, maybe Sabby would realise they'd be better off sharing EJ?! He's probably got enough love and passion for the both of them?! Like Cody says on sister wives...something like love should be shared and multiplied...

LOL! Perhaps... and I'd watch. But, technically, he could back out of his engagement and see them both. It's called... dating.

It might be even more interesting to watch him talk the two ladies into it.

#18   2014/02/18 07:41AM
    txwildcat

Quote days78:
    Quote fadingrose:

Sorry, but a civil NO to "sharing" and another NO to two EJ's, whether as twins or look-alikes (that's been overdone already.) I don't understand what self-respecting modern woman would be happy with "sharing." And even EJ doesn't deserve having two delicious desserts! He's got to make a choice, though whichever way it goes will make a lot of fans unhappy...

I think many self aware, confident, modern women would be into sharing. There's hetro swingers groups everywhere. I'm flashing on Sigorney Weaver in the movie the Ice Storm and that scene where they all put the keys in the bowl and who's ever keys you pick up is who you go with. Or classics, like Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice.... All that being said, Sammie is not exactly self aware and while she comes off as confident, underneath it all, all of her actions comes from her insecurities that she's had all her life, so in this case, sharing would not work, but it'd be fun to watch em try.

Excellent, excellent point! I also don't see either lady as all that confident or self-aware. If they were, they most likely would be "just not that into" EJ when it comes to a serious relationship. They'd just allow him to sex them up... and continue looking for more suitable material when it comes to long-term commitment.

#19   2014/02/18 10:12AM
    HouseTops

#20   2014/03/22 04:01AM
    Rosieroserson

Maybe EJ should stay away from his honey bees... and become single
    As if that would last for long

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list