List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: If you could have another soap character on DAYS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If you could have another soap character on DAYS

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/02/15 08:44AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/16 10:04AM, Views: 259, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/02/15 08:44AM
    If you could have another soap character on DAYS
    Axl Rose

If you could have any other soap opera character from any other soap like Y & R, Bold and the Beautiful, or even GH visit Salem even for a visit who would it be?

I would love to see Sonny Corinthos in Salem because imagine Sonny going up against EJ

#2   2014/02/15 11:28AM
    Re: If you could have another soap character on DAYS
    flightygirl

Quote Axl Rose: If you could have any other soap opera character from any other soap like Y & R, Bold and the Beautiful, or even GH visit Salem even for a visit who would it be?

I would love to see Sonny Corinthos in Salem because imagine Sonny going up against EJ

I would rather see EJ on GH. GH actually has imaginative writers!

#3   2014/02/15 11:44AM
    zuzu61

I would bring B&B's Thomas to Days as Chad.

** Sonny C is SOO sexy!!!
    It would be interesting to see what someone else would do with JS/EJ's LOOKS and Talent?!?!?

Either way.. to see Sonny and EJ work together!!! I'd watch!! Absolutely!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/15 11:49AM
    #4   2014/02/15 11:46AM
    fadingrose

I don't watch other Soaps. Besides, there have already been too many new characters arriving in Salem lately--some of them completely unappealing or given uninteresting reasons to be there! Besides, there are current stories needing closure SOON, before cluttering up our minds with new ones to ponder.

#5   2014/02/15 07:39PM
    Soccergal99

Phyllis from yr she a great actress as for a male I would say she bar Moore he used to be in yr he played Malcolm and urban a kids from days he had to play Eric the reason I luck Eric and Malcolm they are just so Hott!!!

#6   2014/02/16 10:04AM
    Axl Rose

Imagine Sonny Corinthos if he were in Salem he would actually give the Salem PD something to do because he would show them what a real mobster is all about

But also Michael Corinthos III, Sonny's adopted son, Carly's son with AJ Quartermaine, Michael he would be a great love interest for Abby Deveraux

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list