List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Ralph Waite (Father Matt) dead at 85. :(

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ralph Waite (Father Matt) dead at 85. :(

Started by Chrissi_Soaps.com at 2014/02/13 06:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 05:16AM, Views: 1285, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/02/14 05:52AM
    Re: Ralph Waite (Father Matt) dead at 85. :(
    Master

He will truly be missed. RIP Ralph

#12   2014/02/14 08:57AM
    CoachJack

So sad to hear this. I loved him in the Waltons as well as in his role as our beloved Father Matt. Saw him on Bones a few episodes ago too. RIP Ralph.

#13   2014/02/14 09:06AM
    flightygirl

I was already missing him and wondering where he was. He will be truly missed!

#14   2014/02/14 09:32AM
    mauimama

I, too, was wondering why Father Matt was not on lately - was the last time we saw him - the Hope/Aiden meeting? I loved his role as Fr Matt - he was wonderful - really convinced you that he was a REAL priest! RIP dear soul --

#15   2014/02/14 01:59PM
    Soapnexis

Good Night , John. Good Night, Father

#16   2014/02/17 05:16AM
    jeanie5815

My BEST scene of the Walton's is when Pres. Ike's body is on the train going thru their area, and John says,"Night Mr. President." That gets me EVERY TIME on the reruns.
    John reminds me so much of my Dad. My Dad's looks were EXACTLY like John's. We often teased my Dad, as being John's "forgotten bro." They could of had been twins. It was so ERRIE in watching the show and seeing my Dad.
    There will never be another show like the Walton's, IMO that touched our hearts as much as that show did, because my parents lived thru those years as they did, and often commented that it was "true to form" on the events that actually took place.
    I am still enjoying the Walton's after all these years.
    GBU Ralph's family, tv and personal. May you all find comfort in knowing how much Ralph was loved on the Walton's and NCIS.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list