List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: My dream: That Nick is found dead very soon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My dream: That Nick is found dead very soon

Started by mauimama at 2014/02/13 04:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/16 06:08AM, Views: 482, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/02/13 04:40PM
    My dream: That Nick is found dead very soon
    mauimama

and 1/2 of Salem residents are suspects! He's blackmailing everybody. I can just hear Julie agonizing over her precious "up on a pedestal" Nick. GAG! C'mon EJ- get your goons to get on that slimebucket and get rid of him for good!

#2   2014/02/13 05:17PM
    Re: My dream: That Nick is found dead very soon
    twistasis

Quote mauimama: and 1/2 of Salem residents are suspects! He's blackmailing everybody. I can just hear Julie agonizing over her precious "up on a pedestal" Nick. GAG! C'mon EJ- get your goons to get on that slimebucket and get rid of him for good!

I have the unfortunate feeling this will drag on forever. And Nick's not done yet. He's still got a few more to blackmail. Ohhhhh gawd. I can't stand it. So I just might be tuning out when he's on.
    I'm with you.....let's get EJ involved and Steffy while they're at it. After all, Steffy wants to dine with Kate. IMO, he wants her back. Kate can use him to help with the Nick issue.

#3   2014/02/13 05:59PM
    mbfc3

He'll be on for a while. I can see him flipping out again and killing Gabi. I already said that on another thread. If that happens, then the question is, will he get away with it? Maybe. If Sami and Kate go to the police, he can prove what they did to him. Everybody might just wind up clamming up. Potentially, he could wind up being the reason both Gabi and Sami leave, and we know they are both leaving.

#4   2014/02/13 08:03PM
    maja

I hate Nick. Such a vile and pointless character, so sick of that stupid smirk of his. Maybe, he can Satan's Brides Anne & Theresa with him in death.

#5   2014/02/14 03:47AM
    stjarna

Great villain! It would be boring without him! I love that he is coming from the Horton family!

And look- he brought the most unlikely people together like Samantha and Kate!

This show needs villains that are not always the DiMeras!

He is creepy and maniacal! A true villain!

#6   2014/02/14 06:57AM
    fadingrose

Perfect! We are way overdue for the familiar (but always interesting) "Whodunit?" plot. And who would be a better victim than Nick, who has a very long list of haters who'd love to see him gone for good...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/14 06:58AM
    #7   2014/02/14 10:49AM
    mauimama

Quote mbfc3: He'll be on for a while. I can see him flipping out again and killing Gabi. I already said that on another thread. If that happens, then the question is, will he get away with it? Maybe. If Sami and Kate go to the police, he can prove what they did to him. Everybody might just wind up clamming up. Potentially, he could wind up being the reason both Gabi and Sami leave, and we know they are both leaving.

I can really see that sick SOB killing Gabi in a fit of jealousy (T wants to date her - if that sicko sees the 2 of them together I can see him trying to kill T, when Gabi gets in the way and she gets killed instead!) Then let's see good ole Julie fawn all over her precious Nick! gag!

#8   2014/02/14 11:04AM
    bcrfgrl06

I hate alot of the stuff that Nick has done but because Blake Berris is such a great actor, I can't hate Nick. I love seeing him on my tv screen everyday so I don't want anything to happen to him. He and Mr. Greetings are a dynamic duo. Yesterdays episode when Percy was talking about the bird and Nick chimes in at the end had me ROTFLMAO!!! Plus, I wanna see Sami and Kate squirm for a while. I can't wait until he shows the pictures of Abigail and E.J. making out, to EJ when EJ is about to one up him. Nick pulls those bad boys out and now EJ can't do anything to him either. I LOVE IT!!!

#9   2014/02/16 06:08AM
    daysforever

Yes, Nick is going down, but he’s not going alone. He will take others with him, just who is the question. This is a fun storyline, and Blake Berris’ seems to be relishing every moment of his character’s villainy. I’m enjoying the character of his sidekick, Mr. Ruggles (“Greetings!”) and how both he and Nick frustrate Kate and Sami, who usually have the upper hand. I’ve been impatient with Gabby, but realize that her wishy-washy weakness will be the catalyst for what’s to come.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list