List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chyka's Diary

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chyka's Diary

Started by Undeniable Truth at 2014/02/13 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 05:29PM, Views: 491, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/02/13 01:14PM
    Chyka's Diary
    Undeniable T...

So...I'm sure Hope already has the otherwise useless PD working overtime scouring the cabin, and that there's no way to take the evidence back and put it back in the safe. Inadmissible in court, no chain of command even otherwise to be used in front of the church council or whatever they call it. No one even saw Nicole find it, so she can't use for in a legitimate exposé, either.

I don't think she's not telling him because she's afraid he'll change his mind and go back to the priesthood. Does she feel like she just ruined their chances of clearing his name? Doesn't want to let him down? Stalling in order to get Daniel alone so she can show him and hopes he has an idea? What?

I still think she should have just told Eric what she found. Maybe she'll tell them both after Hope leaves?

#2   2014/02/13 02:27PM
    Re: Chyka's Diary
    Pinedays

If Nicole isn't telling Eric because she's afraid he'll go back to the church then it makes no sense to me! What about all the talk about not being 2nd best? What about everyone thinking that Eric knowingly had sex with Kristen? I thought this whole sl had been about Nicole being selfless for once and putting the one she loved ahead of herself? Why ruin a couple before they even get started? If she doesn't tell him I think that would throw out all the romance between them.

#3   2014/02/13 03:58PM
    Undeniable T...

See...it makes no sense to me that she would hide it out of fear he'd go back to the priesthood. The man just resigned from it without knowing the board's decision, and told her he loves her and wants to be with her.

If she really wants to have him prove she's not 2nd best, show him the diary and notes and see what he does. I seriously thought that after all this time, Nicole of all people should know what love is and is not, and that no good whatsoever comes from keeping a secret in that town. If she wants it to be real, she shouldn't have a qualm about telling him. By not doing so, is she not settling for second best, wondering what he'd have done if she'd been honest, and worrying for the rest of her life that he would find out and wondering what he'd do then?? The never ending story of Nicole?

For the love of all things holy...she can't be stupid enough to do something like this again. I have to believe there's another reason. I don't want to see Nicole hiding the truth out of fear she'll lose a love that she doesn't even really (apparently, if this is how the story is going to play out) know for sure is real...AGAIN.

#4   2014/02/13 04:53PM
    twistasis

If Nicole is torn about telling of the evidence against Chyka, I think she should wipe her finger prints off all the evidence. And secretly mail it off to Marlena. Let her wonder who sent it and what to do with it.
    Nicole should do something quick before she gets in too deep. Because if and when Eric finds out......she may lose him again.
    As much as I love Nicole, I'd have a hard time feeling sorry for her as it would be of her own making.

#5   2014/02/13 05:12PM
    Pinedays

The monk made a point of pointing out that Nicole is a liar. I wonder if the writers were bringing that back to light to try to explain why she wouldn't tell Eric. All I know is that if she doesn't it's yet another batch of poor writing because it's completely in contrast with everything Nicole has done so far. And I really don't want to sit through another scene of Eric basing Nicole.

#6   2014/02/13 05:29PM
    twistasis

Quote Pinedays: The monk made a point of pointing out that Nicole is a liar. I wonder if the writers were bringing that back to light to try to explain why she wouldn't tell Eric. All I know is that if she doesn't it's yet another batch of poor writing because it's completely in contrast with everything Nicole has done so far. And I really don't want to sit through another scene of Eric basing Nicole.

Ohhhh, I know what you mean about the writers. Now they're planning a 180 for Nicole????? Just like that??? Please.

I don't want to see another Eric crushing Nicole either.
    I think some of Salem may say she's tarnished Eric. And turn their stuck up noses at her. She'll get bashed one way or the other. I'd bet money on it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list