List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: jj sentence?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

jj sentence?

Started by moma at 2014/02/13 02:04AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 05:59PM, Views: 558, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2014/02/13 02:04AM
    jj sentence?
    moma

did i miss something? here in new orleans the news was all about our former mayor....what sentence did jj get? man i just hate it when my soap gets pr-empted with something that is going to be everywhere else anyway!!! lol!!!!....

#2   2014/02/13 03:44AM
    Re: jj sentence?
    littleguysmom

Quote moma: did i miss something? here in new orleans the news was all about our former mayor....what sentence did jj get? man i just hate it when my soap gets pr-empted with something that is going to be everywhere else anyway!!! lol!!!!....

JJ hasn't had his hearing yet hopefully today will be the hearing (Thur) I too want to see what goes on in court.

#3   2014/02/13 05:12PM
    moma

in the recap either yesterday or the day before someone was saying how they felt bad about jj's sentencing...i think it was in the recap of wednesday.....

#4   2014/02/13 05:19PM
    moma

ok just went back...was in wednesday's recap...just mis understood the wording...abby was talking to ej about it not that it had happened already... sorry...just want this one off jj's back.... biatch ms.t. is going to get hers....just hope jj doesn't end up in the crappola too......

#5   2014/02/13 05:59PM
    zuzu61

I read in "Next Week" on Dayscafe r/t JJ. It says.."it's Official. JJ.. etc"..
    I won't say what else because I suppose it's a spoiler and some fans don't want to know..
    If you want, read it and see what you think..
    My impression is that it looks good for JJ. I sure hope so.
    I want to see him free and not have to worry about Theresa and her threats.. I know he has the video of her trying to cash the check.. But I'd LOVE to see JJ FREE and CLEAR of any legal problems.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list