List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: How will Sami find out?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How will Sami find out?

Started by Soccergal99 at 2014/02/12 07:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 05:15PM, Views: 1896, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/12 07:14PM
    How will Sami find out?
    Soccergal99

Hello everyone when and how will Sami find out anyone have any guesses and when she does how will she get back at eh and abilega ? Any guesses guessing it will take a while before she finds out should be interesting!!

#2   2014/02/12 08:26PM
    Re: How will Sami find out?
    Bricole

Quote Soccergal99: Hello everyone when and how will Sami find out anyone have any guesses and when she does how will she get back at eh and abilega ? Any guesses guessing it will take a while before she finds out should be interesting!!

I don't know, I just hope Abby is hospitalized afterwards.

#3   2014/02/12 10:03PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Bricole:
    Quote Soccergal99: Hello everyone when and how will Sami find out anyone have any guesses and when she does how will she get back at eh and abilega ? Any guesses guessing it will take a while before she finds out should be interesting!!

That could be
    Ejami is setting a date for their wedding (spoiler) , so I guess she'll try to crash it with these words 'I'm pregnant with EJ's baby'......

#4   2014/02/13 05:13AM
    dazgonby

If the big reveal does not happen at the wedding I will be totally shocked, especially after they had Sami tell Ej that was her biggest fear that things always happen at the weddings.

#5   2014/02/13 08:24AM
    mbfc3

Quote dazgonby: If the big reveal does not happen at the wedding I will be totally shocked, especially after they had Sami tell Ej that was her biggest fear that things always happen at the weddings.

Well, that would be poetic. Brady's wedding was stopped by an explosive sex video involving Eric, and now Sami's could be stopped by photos and/or admissions of sex between EJ and everyone's Miss Salem candidate. I mean, the people of Salem have all but crowned Abby queen of the town. I would definitely watch this. Surely, though, they will play it out before the end of the year. Ali Sweeney has said she will be on all year. They can't drag it out that long, so she and EJ wil break up and be apart for a while before her exit, right? That would be interesting, too. It would give her something to do besides leave because of him.

#6   2014/02/13 02:58PM
    HouseTops

Quote Bricole:

#7   2014/02/13 03:07PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Bricole:

#8   2014/02/13 04:37PM
    mauimama

I doubt that Sami would return from a business trip and find the 2 of them in bed together (they'd NEVER use the Dimeara bedroom for that!) That's too easy! It's obvious that this whole s/l will be the justification for Sami leaving EJ later this year (would love for Abby to be pg~) I'm waiting for sleazy Nick to go to EJ/Abby with his cabin sex photos that either he or birdman took!

#9   2014/02/13 06:34PM
    Sunlover127

Here is one plausible way Sami will find out about EJ and Abigail.

My creative thinking sees it happening this way...

I think the EJ and Sami wedding will finally happen! The wedding will be at the Dimera mansion, only a few family and close friends, it will be lovely and nothing bad will happen!! Sami will be a bit melancholy because her father and mother do not approve of her marrying a dastardly Dimera. Her children will be happy and that will overshadow any sadness Sami feels. She will also be filled with joy that she is marrying EJ!! Will and Sonny will be happy. Stefano will be his usual scheming self.

Abigail will not go to the wedding as she will be brooding around town (possibly the town square) thinking of her 3 sexual encounters with EJ and bemoaning that she is not the one marrying EJ, the brother of the man-of-her-dreams or the other brother-of-the-man-of-her-dreams, or maybe Austin! hahahaha Please forgive my sarcasm.

I mean don't we all think we are getting married after 3 "dates" or in her case sexual encounters as she had with EJ!?! (She is totally delusional!) This sentimental Abigail scene will be the writers attempt to get all the viewers to feel sympathy for the poor lass, Abigail, that was mislead and used by the evil EJ Dimera!

At the end of the scene as Sami and EJ are committing themselves to their life together, the camera will cut away to Abigail who will feel nauseous and run off to get sick. This will be our confirmation that she is pregnant. She will wonder what is wrong with her and then realize she missed her period and will buy a home pregnancy test. Once she knows, she will tell EJ immediately because she is nuts and wants him!!!

EJ will be horrified. He will have Abigail pregnant, Nick and Percy will be blackmailing him, Nick and Percy blackmailing Sami and EJ is gonna' feel SICK!! What a mess!!! Fatha will try to help.

Nick will be the one to make sure that Sami finds out about the tryst between EJ and Abigail when EJ does not give in to all of Nick's demands. Sami will receive the video anonymously and will be crushed when she watches it!!! She will leave EJ taking the children with her. EJ will be a mess and know he has lost his Samantha forever!!

But....has he really?? Sami can always come back in a few years....

As the Abigail pregnancy progresses, it will be determined that the baby is Chad's!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 06:39PM
    #10   2014/02/14 03:14AM
    lynj

Nick already knows about EJ and Abigail. I bet he was the one spying on them and he will start blackmailing Abigail or EJ. That is likely how Sami finds out, not accidentally walking in on them.

It will take the snobby Hortons down a notch or two at least, lol.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list