List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!

Started by EjamiEricole at 2014/02/11 01:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 08:34AM, Views: 3936, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2014/02/15 12:30PM
    Re: Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!
    zuzu61

Quote EjamiEricole: Ericole's chance at love? Well that has already been flushed a couple times down the toliet and is sitting waiting to be flushed a couple more times to go on out the tubes to nowhere!! So mad!!

Just wondering?????
    Are the WRITERS/tiic..(yuk) waiting for the return of "the evil one/kd" to ADD to the excitement of her (d@mned) S/L? For Nicole to bring out this information to bring her down?!?!?
    Which urks my butt, because the info Nicole has SHOULD have ended her/KD's STENCH in Salem!!

IMO, They should have written Nicole to have presented the info, then Eric and Nicole could have decided how they wanted their lives to continue with NO secrets..
    BUT OH H$LL NO.. Now they have to bring up all this Illegal BS, etc..
    I have a SICK feeling all this is to add the KD's s/l.. Which I will NOT watch her.. So I suppose I can read and find out what happens.

I didn't watch ANYTHING yesterday except JJ in court. I did see Nicole/Hope/Daniel/Eric talking as I ff'd. I knew what was happening by reading the comments here. I just did not want to watch another disappointment.

Sorry for my rant. Have a great and happy day everyone.

#32   2014/02/15 01:09PM
    stjarna

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote EjamiEricole: Ericole's chance at love? Well that has already been flushed a couple times down the toliet and is sitting waiting to be flushed a couple more times to go on out the tubes to nowhere!! So mad!!

Just wondering?????
    Are the WRITERS/tiic..(yuk) waiting for the return of "the evil one/kd" to ADD to the excitement of her (d@mned) S/L? For Nicole to bring out this information to bring her down?!?!?
    Which urks my butt, because the info Nicole has SHOULD have ended her/KD's STENCH in Salem!!

IMO, They should have written Nicole to have presented the info, then Eric and Nicole could have decided how they wanted their lives to continue with NO secrets..
    BUT OH H$LL NO.. Now they have to bring up all this Illegal BS, etc..
    I have a SICK feeling all this is to add the KD's s/l.. Which I will NOT watch her.. So I suppose I can read and find out what happens.

I didn't watch ANYTHING yesterday except JJ in court. I did see Nicole/Hope/Daniel/Eric talking as I ff'd. I knew what was happening by reading the comments here. I just did not want to watch another disappointment.

Sorry for my rant. Have a great and happy day everyone.

interesting zuzu- maybe it could be smth to do with the Medusa DiMera... but Ericoles deserved to have the kiss for Valentine's!

#33   2014/02/17 10:04PM
    EjamiEricole

Time to vent again: I still just don't get why the writers would do this to Eric and Nicole's storyline. Haven't we seen this before over and over when secrets are kept to mess up everything in the end! Just really thought Nicole deserved one chance this time to have a good relationship, especially loving a priest! Their story was so good before when working at the church together all those months. I really thought it was going down a good road, she loves him so much, I think he changed her in a way to see the good in her and so now I don't know what the writers are doing! It defiantly doesn't feel the same and it probably won't! And I'm sure it's too late to fix it and turn those files in! Sad For Ericole!!

#34   2014/02/18 03:46AM
    fadingrose

True to form, the writers are paving the way for a popular character to ruin her chances for happiness. They've done it many times before--especially with Nicole-- and will probably continue to do so.
    Nicole better fess up ASAP, or someone is bound to "discover" those papers she's left lying around so carelessly. Maybe Parker will return, find them, and give them to Daddy Dan--the writers seem to like having one of the kids "save the day." Or maybe (for whatever dumb reason) Nicole will keep the evidence hidden and BOOM! here comes Kristen who conveniently discovers and destroys it.
    Too far-fetched? Not for THESE writers... In any case, I don't believe all-forgiving Eric would ever trust Nicole again unless she tells the whole truth NOW.

#35   2014/02/18 10:22AM
    zuzu61

Quote fadingrose: True to form, the writers are paving the way for a popular character to ruin her chances for happiness. They've done it many times before--especially with Nicole-- and will probably continue to do so.
    Nicole better fess up ASAP, or someone is bound to "discover" those papers she's left lying around so carelessly. Maybe Parker will return, find them, and give them to Daddy Dan--the writers seem to like having one of the kids "save the day." Or maybe (for whatever dumb reason) Nicole will keep the evidence hidden and BOOM! here comes Kristen who conveniently discovers and destroys it.
    Too far-fetched? Not for THESE writers... In any case, I don't believe all-forgiving Eric would ever trust Nicole again unless she tells the whole truth NOW.

I wouldn't doubt it happens the way you say fadingrose. With these writers!!
    I surely hope not!! (That KD finds the evidence and destroys it) WHO wouldn't make copies??? (oh yeah! these writers).

Why can't Nicole win once??
    I won't even say why I think she can never win. Much too UNpopular opinion.

#36   2014/02/19 11:11AM
    Jendays72

I too am so disappointed to see the "old" Nicole coming out. After all she has worked at to redeem herself...hiding this information for Eric is so selfish. let him know...and then still decide he chooses her. it's been way to long on Days without a true couple to root for. I'm sorry, Jennifer and Daniel are boring and so are Rafe and Jordan. But Nicole and Eric have chemistry. I'm rooting for the writes to get this right this time!

#37   2014/02/19 11:12AM
    Jendays72

It's a shame he doesn't like super couples when the Fans do!

#38   2014/02/19 12:07PM
    zuzu61

Quote Jendays72: It's a shame he doesn't like super couples when the Fans do!

I agree!!! I'm SOO PO'd with TPTB/KCorday/writers!!
    I had to FF when Nicole starts shredding papers. WTH?!?

OH!!! NOW Marlena wants to find Chyka!! I suppose she just couldn't SQUEEZE OUT ONE little Thank You to Nicole for all her efforts?!? Where the hell was she when Nicole and Daniel put their lives on hold and busted their @$$es JUST for Eric?!? I didn't see ONE BRADY helping.
    I'm sure Sami will have the next "kind words and a Thank YOU" for Nicole.
    I hope they NEVER find out she had this evidence. Hopefully she'll tell Daniel and he'll put it back in the safe and throw some sort of a hint so Hope or Abe can find it.
    NOW everything could be perfect and TIIC decide to $crew up ANOTHER s/l. FINALLY a decent ending and they blow it to H$LL..
    PLEASE .. I SOOO hope Nicole did NOT shred all the paperwork!!

#39   2014/02/19 01:45PM
    mauimama

I see by other posts that Nicole DOES shred the papers-
    So - now she and Eric can live happily ever after- but the guilt will haunt Nicole and someday she WILL break down and confess.. and of course, loose Eric once again! I can already hear him screaming at her (like he did when he thought she was the one who raped him) Not gonna like how Nicole is shooting herself in the foot once again!

#40   2014/02/19 02:12PM
    JeanLou

>( I am screaming at the TV today, "Nicole, don't shred that evidence, NOOOOOOO!!" I cannot believe they are having Nicole do this, she had really changed and now they are just trashing all of that for the sake of this storyline???? I'd rather never have Eric and Nicole get together, why why why would she work so hard with Daniel to get the proof that Eric was drugged, she finds it and then bam, shred it forever??? It makes no sense and it's not true to who Nicole has become at all. I don't even want them together now, not like that. Also, her hair looked horrible scraped back into that style, never again. I'm so frustrated!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list