List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!

Started by EjamiEricole at 2014/02/11 01:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 08:34AM, Views: 3760, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/13 10:33AM
    Re: Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!
    mbfc3

And.....she DIDN'T tell him????????

All I can say is, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

#22   2014/02/13 11:26AM
    EjamiEricole

Ah crap is right!!!!!!!!!!!! Dang it she didnt tell him! Back to being the old Nicole...SUX!!
    There goes our long term Ericole down the tubes!!! All these months of eric and nicole getting close again. She could have told the truth and possibly still won his heart forever! But she has done it all wrong, she might get him a short time but it'll come out sooner or later and he'll leave her and Eric will NEVER forgive her pretty much EVER! I am pissed!!!!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 11:28AM
    #23   2014/02/13 12:08PM
    fadingrose

Quote EjamiEricole: Nicole is love struck after today!! I hope this is it and we get Ericole's chance at LOVE!!

Maybe--but she's had chances before, and always blew them...(That doesn't mean I don't want her to find REAL love.)

#24   2014/02/13 12:11PM
    valencia4love

Nicole!!!!!!!!!!!! Did she not learn her lesson when the truth came out about Sami really being Sydney's mother!!~ Ugh!!! This is so going to come back to bite her in the @$$!!! And she wont even be able to blame Kristen for it either!!!!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 12:18PM
    #25   2014/02/13 02:24PM
    nowfaith

Are you SERIOUS, Nicole!!! True love is honesty and devotion! Allowing the person you say you love so much live with uncertainty instead providing freedom of innocence is ridiculous! Doggone it!

#26   2014/02/13 02:32PM
    Pinedays

It makes no sense to me. Thanks Days. Another couple gets ruined before they even get started. Urrrrrghhhhh. Any upcoming kisses between them are ruined!!!!

#27   2014/02/13 02:56PM
    zuzu61

She'll tell him. I have to believe she will. Maybe after she talks to Daniel.. She's SOO afraid right now. But she will!! I hope!!

#28   2014/02/13 03:06PM
    Pinedays

I pray she does....only then can one really enjoy any romantic scenes between them...

#29   2014/02/13 09:49PM
    EjamiEricole

Well I really don't know what to say now...after today I am mad and sad about our ericole story!
    Guess just wait and see what happens, hopefully something good comes out of all this. I agree with everyone Nicole should have told the truth...dang writers!
    Not the valentine's week I expected for Eric and Nicole! Writers have a lot of work to do on this one!
    But still loving and standing by my ericole!

#30   2014/02/15 11:03AM
    EjamiEricole

Ericole's chance at love? Well that has already been flushed a couple times down the toliet and is sitting waiting to be flushed a couple more times to go on out the tubes to nowhere!! So mad!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list