List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!

Started by EjamiEricole at 2014/02/11 01:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 08:34AM, Views: 3870, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/12 09:23AM
    Re: Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!
    mbfc3

Quote CoachJack: I don't see any reason she would hide the evidence. Nicole has been firm all along that if Eric chooses the priesthood, so be it, she was going to clear his name anyway. This mini-cliffhanger is nothing more than her version of what happened last week with JJ and that joint.

I think the drama is going to be Nicole thinking Eric is sacrificing too much for her, Eric's family blaming her for his decision to leave the priesthood, possibly Daniel waking up to what he and Nicole were moving towards, that kind of thing.

I Ike it all. They can overcome all of this, but to start the relationship with a lie between them would be cliche and unnecessary.

#12   2014/02/12 09:23AM
    mauimama

Quote DarlingDillon:
    Quote mauimama: I don't think Nicole will hide the evidence - but she'll think about it--- We all know that Eric and Nicole will NEVER be together -- there is NO WAY TIIC will let Nicole find happiness... now or ever!

There was a time I would have been ok with her never being happy but if there is one character now that I want everything for is Nicole.

For me it happened after she lost her baby (Again)- I was mad that TPTB did this and starting seeing the character in a new light

My biggest fear is the secrets that Kristen will be bringing back to Salem.

What more secrets do you think Kristen has? Give me a clue?

#13   2014/02/12 03:52PM
    mauimama

Quote mauimama:
    Quote DarlingDillon:
    Quote mauimama: I don't think Nicole will hide the evidence - but she'll think about it--- We all know that Eric and Nicole will NEVER be together -- there is NO WAY TIIC will let Nicole find happiness... now or ever!

There was a time I would have been ok with her never being happy but if there is one character now that I want everything for is Nicole.

For me it happened after she lost her baby (Again)- I was mad that TPTB did this and starting seeing the character in a new light

My biggest fear is the secrets that Kristen will be bringing back to Salem.

What more secrets do you think Kristen has? Give me a clue?

I just had a terrible thought -- what if Kristen comes back CLAIMING that she gave birth to her and Eric's baby?? (altho she's not suppose to be able to have a child?)

#14   2014/02/12 04:28PM
    mbfc3

I just had a terrible thought -- what if Kristen comes back CLAIMING that she gave birth to her and Eric's baby?? (altho she's not suppose to be able to have a child?)

ICK ICK ICK!!!!!!!!!
    Kristen makes my skin crawl!!!!! I suppose it should be a tribute to Eileen Davidson's talent, but I am really not looking forward to having her come back, even if it's brief.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/12 04:29PM
    #15   2014/02/12 04:30PM
    EjamiEricole

Yep it could happen!! It's going to be interesting for sure. Kristen will come back and cause trouble anyway! I just hope Nicole tells Eric the truth on thursday and Eric is so greatful and loves her even more and still chooses to be with her by friday for a first kiss on Valentine's! Now wouldn't that be sweet?

#16   2014/02/12 09:14PM
    EjamiEricole

Are we going to get Ericole? Man this waiting game is getting old!! This is the longest drawn out story yet...just let it happen already between these two. Do the right thing Nicole and tell Eric the truth so you'll never wonder and still be the wonderful woman in his eyes! I think you'll still win his heart! Hoping for a Valentine's Day kiss!?!?!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/12 09:15PM
    #17   2014/02/13 12:36AM
    stjarna

Quote EjamiEricole: Are we going to get Ericole? Man this waiting game is getting old!! This is the longest drawn out story yet...just let it happen already between these two. Do the right thing Nicole and tell Eric the truth so you'll never wonder and still be the wonderful woman in his eyes! I think you'll still win his heart! Hoping for a Valentine's Day kiss!?!?!

If she doesn't tell him after all Daniel and her went through to get it will be lame and then it is old Nicole back!

#18   2014/02/13 08:28AM
    mbfc3

Quote stjarna:
    Quote EjamiEricole: Are we going to get Ericole? Man this waiting game is getting old!! This is the longest drawn out story yet...just let it happen already between these two. Do the right thing Nicole and tell Eric the truth so you'll never wonder and still be the wonderful woman in his eyes! I think you'll still win his heart! Hoping for a Valentine's Day kiss!?!?!

If she doesn't tell him after all Daniel and her went through to get it will be lame and then it is old Nicole back!

Right, and we don't want this!!! She's trying so hard to tell him, though, and it isn't coming out yet. Quit it, already!!! I want a Valentine's Day kiss, too, and I don't want there to be any secrets between them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 08:29AM
    #19   2014/02/13 10:27AM
    Undeniable T...

Quote mbfc3:
    Quote stjarna:

Right, and we don't want this!!! She's trying so hard to tell him, though, and it isn't coming out yet. Quit it, already!!! I want a Valentine's Day kiss, too, and I don't want there to be any secrets between them.

Lol I feel like shouting "For God's sake, Nicole! Would you just tell him already?!"

For cryin' out loud!

#20   2014/02/13 10:33AM
    Undeniable T...

Aw FFS! She isn't going to tell him??

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list