List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!

Started by EjamiEricole at 2014/02/11 01:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 08:34AM, Views: 4185, Replies: 56
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/11 01:51PM
    Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!
    EjamiEricole

Nicole is love struck after today!! I hope this is it and we get Ericole's chance at LOVE!!

#2   2014/02/11 02:35PM
    Re: Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!
    zuzu61

Will Nicole hide the evidence to clear Eric?? (temporarily)

Will she be afraid if he is cleared by the church that he'll go back?

I hope she puts everything out in the open.
    Then.. They can BOTH decide if they want to be together. Otherwise she'll always wonder.
    I want to see Nicole in a relationship where she's totally happy. No secrets.

IF IF IF IF K. Corday will allow.. ??????
    (I just read an article last night that he DOES NOT like SuperCouples!!! Yuk!! )

#3   2014/02/11 02:40PM
    zuzu61

Eric should LOOVE her!! I've NEVER seen anyone work so hard for a friend.
    And with NO promises that it would get her the man she loves.
    Awesome friendship.

What would really be awesome.. IF Eric reads all the facts, gets cleared by the church, and chooses her.
    You talk about a happy Nicole!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/11 02:42PM
    #4   2014/02/11 05:21PM
    twistasis

I think her hopes and dreams have been crushed sooooo many times, she's afraid what she knows will ruin everything for her once again. So she'll do something stupid.
    And eventually it will blow up in her face.

#5   2014/02/11 05:38PM
    EjamiEricole

I have thought about that too. That maybe she would hide the evidence but I don't think so this time. I think! lol.
    The reason is the spoiler for weds is that Nicole has some exciting news to tell Eric, what could that be if not about evidence on Chyka. I keep thinking there going to do this right this time and some other obstacle later would tear them apart! I hope I'm right...but Daniel doesnt know about all the evidence either yet!
    Hmmm...the whole week is interesting because it says then nicole makes a decision on eric thurs. Then Hope has news on chyka this week. What's Daniel going to say to Nicole about what she found out? Then by weeks end the choices are clear for eric and nicole. But then next week it says Nicole wants to speed things up with Eric! why? Because she has hidden the truth? Would she really do this to him after what he went through or will the love for him win whether she can have him or not??

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/11 05:41PM
    #6   2014/02/11 08:50PM
    mbfc3

Oh, I really hope Nicole doesn't hide the evidence from Eric. If she just tells him what they found, he'll still choose her. I'd hate to see her mess it up right from e beginning.

BTW, today was the first time I thought Eric looked really happy. He's always been so reserved and buttoned up, but he was just bursting to tell Nicole his big news. It was really nice to see him emotional and enthusiastic.

#7   2014/02/12 12:47AM
    stjarna

Quote zuzu61: Will Nicole hide the evidence to clear Eric?? (temporarily)

Will she be afraid if he is cleared by the church that he'll go back?

I hope she puts everything out in the open.
    Then.. They can BOTH decide if they want to be together. Otherwise she'll always wonder.
    I want to see Nicole in a relationship where she's totally happy. No secrets.

IF IF IF IF K. Corday will allow.. ??????
    (I just read an article last night that he DOES NOT like SuperCouples!!! Yuk!! )

But the fans love supercouples! If he doesn't then he should make the show for himself and not for wider audience! I don't get it! Who is this show for!?? Anyway, Ericoles enjoy!

#8   2014/02/12 03:46AM
    CoachJack

I don't see any reason she would hide the evidence. Nicole has been firm all along that if Eric chooses the priesthood, so be it, she was going to clear his name anyway. This mini-cliffhanger is nothing more than her version of what happened last week with JJ and that joint.

I think the drama is going to be Nicole thinking Eric is sacrificing too much for her, Eric's family blaming her for his decision to leave the priesthood, possibly Daniel waking up to what he and Nicole were moving towards, that kind of thing.

#9   2014/02/12 09:15AM
    mauimama

I don't think Nicole will hide the evidence - but she'll think about it--- We all know that Eric and Nicole will NEVER be together -- there is NO WAY TIIC will let Nicole find happiness... now or ever!

#10   2014/02/12 09:21AM
    DarlingDillon

Quote mauimama: I don't think Nicole will hide the evidence - but she'll think about it--- We all know that Eric and Nicole will NEVER be together -- there is NO WAY TIIC will let Nicole find happiness... now or ever!

There was a time I would have been ok with her never being happy but if there is one character now that I want everything for is Nicole.

For me it happened after she lost her baby (Again)- I was mad that TPTB did this and starting seeing the character in a new light

My biggest fear is the secrets that Kristen will be bringing back to Salem.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list