List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: PsychoAbby.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PsychoAbby.

Started by Undeniable Truth at 2014/02/11 11:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 01:05PM, Views: 3188, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/12 03:12PM
    Re: PsychoAbby.
    sharon n nic...

Quote txwildcat:
    Quote ajs2005: Abby might be psycho, but EJ will be back for more.

On this, we agree!

Only because AS/Sami is leaving the show!

#22   2014/02/12 03:39PM
    txwildcat

Quote Undeniable Truth: I never saw Nicole as a Samicole either. Just as a second choice. Easy prey. He enjoyed using her too every time he was doing it. He tore her up and down.

Be glad you won't have to see Abby as Samigail, because I really don't think she'll end up pregnant and falsifying paternity results anymore than I think she'll be the next "soulmate" of EJ's while he's still in this perpetual wiener mode or that she's the one who can snap him out of it.

EJ may have gotten into Abby's head, but I do believe he recognized that he was already in it. It was all too DiMera of him to spot that and use it to help make himself temporarily feel like a man again.

Guys who are in Abby's head (so far, anyway) have either been disinterested and obsessed over to the point of trickery and lies (and what she did was outside of the realm of normal, regardless of how abnormal every one else in the show us), or actually did care for her and got strung along. Now it's going to be the guy who used her for sex, so while she's not psycho yet....she's got tons of potential. I can see it, and I want to see it. EJ does deserve it. The wuss. Lol.

I didn't know she's slated for a new love interest. I recalll mention of one a few months ago (November, maybe?) but was under the impression that this was the story being referred to. Of all the soap options for her character at this point, I certainly won't have expected it if that does turn out to be the case. Of the possible paths to take right now, simply having her move on to the next is going to be a bit unbelievable for me if she doesn't face her inner demons first, and a real yawn watching her be confused until well into her 30s about who to choose and what love is. Oh wait...I'm having faith that she won't become the new Sami right now. I forgot.

LOL! I love your posts even when we are in different galaxies of the DAYS zone.

Yes, I saw the interview where KM hinted at Abby's involvement with EJ, but that isn't what I'm referring to. I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember reading somewhere that KM's character will become involved with the "Ben" character who is supposedly a happy medium between Chad and EJ.

I know that there's also supposed to be some event in which some man is hitting on Abby. Whether this means that she's actually interested in the guy who's hitting on her or this means that Mr. DiMera is somewhere watching and not caring for it one bit, I have no idea.

In addition to that, when the EJAbby secret comes out down the road, it will cost them both. Payback is supposed to be massive for EJabby. That indicates to me that Abby will either have someone to lose or that she (heaven forbid) might be pregnant.

In any case, Abby seemed pretty into doing self-examination in today's episode. Maybe she's working on those inner demons as we post.

Would you happen to know why EJ was so angry with Sami at the end of today's episode? I really didn't think it had anything to do with Abby. What's Sami supposed to do? Sit home in case he needs her to come down and bow and tuck in his presence?

Whether it's EJami or EJabby... EJ is a real piece of work. In his mind, it is ALL about him. Personally, I can't wait for Nick to deal with EJ. I am anxious to see whether he'll "wuss up" at Nick's demands or whether he'll go all DiMera on Nick. What's that line he keeps spitting out? Oh, yes. "You're/He's playing a dangerous game." LOL!

#23   2014/02/12 05:18PM
    Sunlover127

I hope EJ has hired someone to come to Salem to "take care" of Abigail. I don't mean kill her....but sweep her off her feet, romance her and keep her busy so she will let EJ have a life with Samantha.

Maybe the new guy they are casting is someone that will take Abigail in a new direction and make her forget all about EJ.

I think EJ will go "Dimera" on Nick and Percy when they try to black mail him!!

#24   2014/02/12 05:22PM
    txwildcat

Quote Sunlover127: I hope EJ has hired someone to come to Salem to "take care" of Abigail. I don't mean kill her....but sweep her off her feet, romance her and keep her busy so she will let EJ have a life with Samantha.

Maybe the new guy they are casting is someone that will take Abigail in a new direction and make her forget all about EJ.

I think EJ will go "Dimera" on Nick and Percy when they try to black mail him!!

Well, he might try; but, I suggest that he lays hands on that video before he goes Dimera. LOL!

#25   2014/02/12 08:00PM
    BlondE2U

It will probably come down to Sami takes the blame or Ejabby is exposed.

#26   2014/02/13 06:12AM
    Undeniable T...

Quote txwildcat:
    Quote Undeniable Truth: I never saw Nicole as a Samicole either. Just as a second choice. Easy prey. He enjoyed using her too every time he was doing it. He tore her up and down.

Be glad you won't have to see Abby as Samigail, because I really don't think she'll end up pregnant and falsifying paternity results anymore than I think she'll be the next "soulmate" of EJ's while he's still in this perpetual wiener mode or that she's the one who can snap him out of it.

EJ may have gotten into Abby's head, but I do believe he recognized that he was already in it. It was all too DiMera of him to spot that and use it to help make himself temporarily feel like a man again.

Guys who are in Abby's head (so far, anyway) have either been disinterested and obsessed over to the point of trickery and lies (and what she did was outside of the realm of normal, regardless of how abnormal every one else in the show us), or actually did care for her and got strung along. Now it's going to be the guy who used her for sex, so while she's not psycho yet....she's got tons of potential. I can see it, and I want to see it. EJ does deserve it. The wuss. Lol.

I didn't know she's slated for a new love interest. I recalll mention of one a few months ago (November, maybe?) but was under the impression that this was the story being referred to. Of all the soap options for her character at this point, I certainly won't have expected it if that does turn out to be the case. Of the possible paths to take right now, simply having her move on to the next is going to be a bit unbelievable for me if she doesn't face her inner demons first, and a real yawn watching her be confused until well into her 30s about who to choose and what love is. Oh wait...I'm having faith that she won't become the new Sami right now. I forgot.

LOL! I love your posts even when we are in different galaxies of the DAYS zone.

Yes, I saw the interview where KM hinted at Abby's involvement with EJ, but that isn't what I'm referring to. I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember reading somewhere that KM's character will become involved with the "Ben" character who is supposedly a happy medium between Chad and EJ.

I know that there's also supposed to be some event in which some man is hitting on Abby. Whether this means that she's actually interested in the guy who's hitting on her or this means that Mr. DiMera is somewhere watching and not caring for it one bit, I have no idea.

In addition to that, when the EJAbby secret comes out down the road, it will cost them both. Payback is supposed to be massive for EJabby. That indicates to me that Abby will either have someone to lose or that she (heaven forbid) might be pregnant.

In any case, Abby seemed pretty into doing self-examination in today's episode. Maybe she's working on those inner demons as we post.

Would you happen to know why EJ was so angry with Sami at the end of today's episode? I really didn't think it had anything to do with Abby. What's Sami supposed to do? Sit home in case he needs her to come down and bow and tuck in his presence?

Whether it's EJami or EJabby... EJ is a real piece of work. In his mind, it is ALL about him. Personally, I can't wait for Nick to deal with EJ. I am anxious to see whether he'll "wuss up" at Nick's demands or whether he'll go all DiMera on Nick. What's that line he keeps spitting out? Oh, yes. "You're/He's playing a dangerous game." LOL!

I enjoy yours too!
    I think you are dead on in your paragraph that follows the bolded. He's acting like a self centered brat. IMO: in his mind he just gave up one more thing for this woman...his ability to cat around with Abby was a sure thing. He could easily go out and make himself feel like a man again instead of having to be constantly reminded (even if it's an inadvertent reminder on her part) of what a wuss he is. Just another sacrifice he's made for his "love" (God I cringe when I type that word!"), and where the hell is that woman?? Always gone! Has no idea how much he cares about her or the sacrifices he's willing to make!

That's my first guess, anyway. I do agree that I don't think it was from being upset about Abby and actually having to cut her off. For the first second I thought it was going to be, but in the end I t seemed pretty clear to me that it wasn't. It was about himself. I swear sometimes he out 3 year olds my 3 year old.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 06:13AM
    #27   2014/02/13 06:45AM
    stjarna

Abigail sure has a massive problem. And she now entered in a zone where actually she should seek professional help- Marlena or someone. This s/l imo is going in that direction- a girl or young woman who has serious emotional problems- who already attached herself in an unrealistic way to a guy,who clearly only saw it as a fling, and she dreaming of more-she has already crossed the line and left rational thinking behind and although she says things like that it is wrong etc- she doesn't want to really hear it. It is clear that she will do and act now irrationally. It doesn't excuse her- yet when one is unstabile like her- dangerous things can happen and people will get hurt. And I think this is where this s/l is going.
    I tried to look at it now objectively and not from a standpoint of any fandom.

#28   2014/02/13 07:17AM
    Sunlover127

Quote stjarna: Abigail sure has a massive problem. And she now entered in a zone where actually she should seek professional help- Marlena or someone. This s/l imo is going in that direction- a girl or young woman who has serious emotional problems- who already attached herself in an unrealistic way to a guy,who clearly only saw it as a fling, and she dreaming of more-she has already crossed the line and left rational thinking behind and although she says things like that it is wrong etc- she doesn't want to really hear it. It is clear that she will do and act now irrationally. It doesn't excuse her- yet when one is unstabile like her- dangerous things can happen and people will get hurt. And I think this is where this s/l is going.

I totally agree! Abigail is delusional and obsessive compulsive and.....could indeed become dangerous!

She is such a mess, she thinks after a few flings she is something more permanent in EJ's life!!! Really?!? Wow, Abigail is a mess!! This is a prime example of how child-like/immature and undeveloped she is in her self-actualization process of becoming an adult! EJ messed up when he "mess up" with this one!!

#29   2014/02/13 03:00PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: Abigail sure has a massive problem. And she now entered in a zone where actually she should seek professional help- Marlena or someone. This s/l imo is going in that direction- a girl or young woman who has serious emotional problems- who already attached herself in an unrealistic way to a guy,who clearly only saw it as a fling, and she dreaming of more-she has already crossed the line and left rational thinking behind and although she says things like that it is wrong etc- she doesn't want to really hear it. It is clear that she will do and act now irrationally. It doesn't excuse her- yet when one is unstabile like her- dangerous things can happen and people will get hurt. And I think this is where this s/l is going.

Great post!

#30   2014/02/21 12:04PM
    dazgonby

I do believe this slutomatic is going to cause the death of another person.
    Too bad Jack jumped in that elevator to save this whiny, can't shut up psycho....I can't stand to listen to her go on and on and on about what Ej feels or doesn't feel!
    If she is such a know it all and so secure why doesn't she just let him speak.
    Boy was Austin lucky!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list