List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Could someone please tell me why Johnny...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could someone please tell me why Johnny...

Started by dazgonby at 2014/02/10 11:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 03:04PM, Views: 3376, Replies: 65
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2014/02/13 09:38AM
    Re: Could someone please tell me why Johnny...
    Partial Blonde

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote mbfc3:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Partial Blonde:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Other women sure because he never loved anyone but Sami.

EJ loves no one except himself. He enjoys the chase. Enjoys playing cat and mouse games. Once he has what he wants (that woman), he gets bored with her and the zipper goes down with someone else.

The only reason why the writers are writing his garbage is because AS is leaving.

Really? You think so? That would mean that Alison Sweeney would have to have told them months ago about her decision to leave this year. Maybe she did, but I don't know. Have we been told when she made her decision?

Just askin'

I read in an interview with AS that she told them in November and with them tapeing 4 mos in advance I can't remember when the whole nightmare began.

At the time this was taped, they were more like 5 months ahead. (Now, they're just about 6 months ahead - scary).

The scenes aired in January. So, 4-5 months ahead means the scenes were taped in September-October. So, this was in the works before Ms. Sweeney told them (November).

#62   2014/02/13 01:00PM
    Master

Quote Partial Blonde:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote mbfc3:
    Quote Partial Blonde:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Other women sure because he never loved anyone but Sami.

EJ loves no one except himself. He enjoys the chase. Enjoys playing cat and mouse games. Once he has what he wants (that woman), he gets bored with her and the zipper goes down with someone else.

The only reason why the writers are writing his garbage is because AS is leaving.

Really? You think so? That would mean that Alison Sweeney would have to have told them months ago about her decision to leave this year. Maybe she did, but I don't know. Have we been told when she made her decision?

Just askin'

I read in an interview with AS that she told them in November and with them tapeing 4 mos in advance I can't remember when the whole nightmare began.

At the time this was taped, they were more like 5 months ahead. (Now, they're just about 6 months ahead - scary).

The scenes aired in January. So, 4-5 months ahead means the scenes were taped in September-October. So, this was in the works before Ms. Sweeney told them (November).

Thank you for the clarification PB, many posters rely on facts and not just opinion

#63   2014/02/13 01:45PM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote mbfc3: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Partial Blonde: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Other women sure because he never loved anyone but Sami.[/quote]

EJ loves no one except himself. He enjoys the chase. Enjoys playing cat and mouse games. Once he has what he wants (that woman), he gets bored with her and the zipper goes down with someone else. It m

The only reason why the writers are writing his garbage is because AS is leaving. [/quote]

Just askin'[/quote]

Do you know for sure?

#64   2014/02/13 02:48PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl: The bright side of this story is at least Abigail isn't being used to pimp Dannifer. NOW all the characters are coming together to pimp HER!

Let the terrible actors stand on their own

Johnny I still love your character, hoping they stop giving you this lousy writing but not holding out much hope

Within weeks he'll be calling abby mommy.....

#65   2014/02/13 03:01PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl: The bright side of this story is at least Abigail isn't being used to pimp Dannifer. NOW all the characters are coming together to pimp HER!

Johnny I still love your character, hoping they stop giving you this lousy writing but not holding out much hope

Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#66   2014/02/13 03:04PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list