List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Could someone please tell me why Johnny...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could someone please tell me why Johnny...

Started by dazgonby at 2014/02/10 11:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 03:04PM, Views: 3228, Replies: 65
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2014/02/12 05:21AM
    Re: Could someone please tell me why Johnny...
    allmylovingdays

Johnny was used for pimp Sami's ex and the writers are doing it again. Rinse repeat rinse.

#52   2014/02/12 08:40AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: Johnny was used for pimp Sami's ex and the writers are doing it again. Rinse repeat rinse.

YES!

#53   2014/02/12 08:41AM
    flightygirl

The bright side of this story is at least Abigail isn't being used to pimp Dannifer. NOW all the characters are coming together to pimp HER!

#54   2014/02/12 09:09AM
    flightygirl

PLEEASE tell me the kids don't get a pet bunny for Valentine's Day ala Fatal Attraction!!!

#55   2014/02/12 09:17AM
    DarlingDillon

Johnny is a great judge of character he loved Rafe and now he thinks Abby is the best thing ever

Hopefully TPTB see the great story that can be for EJabby and once AS leaves and EJami is officially over it can be told

#56   2014/02/12 02:57PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl: The bright side of this story is at least Abigail isn't being used to pimp Dannifer. NOW all the characters are coming together to pimp HER!

#57   2014/02/12 03:05PM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote Partial Blonde: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Other women sure because he never loved anyone but Sami.[/quote]

EJ loves no one except himself. He enjoys the chase. Enjoys playing cat and mouse games. Once he has what he wants (that woman), he gets bored with her and the zipper goes down with someone else. It m

The only reason why the writers are writing his garbage is because AS is leaving.

#58   2014/02/12 05:02PM
    mbfc3

[quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Partial Blonde: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Other women sure because he never loved anyone but Sami.[/quote]

EJ loves no one except himself. He enjoys the chase. Enjoys playing cat and mouse games. Once he has what he wants (that woman), he gets bored with her and the zipper goes down with someone else. It m

The only reason why the writers are writing his garbage is because AS is leaving. [/quote]

Really? You think so? That would mean that Alison Sweeney would have to have told them months ago about her decision to leave this year. Maybe she did, but I don't know. Have we been told when she made her decision?

Just askin'

#59   2014/02/13 05:10AM
    dazgonby

[quote]Quote mbfc3: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Partial Blonde: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Other women sure because he never loved anyone but Sami.[/quote]

The only reason why the writers are writing his garbage is because AS is leaving. [/quote]

Really? You think so? That would mean that Alison Sweeney would have to have told them months ago about her decision to leave this year. Maybe she did, but I don't know. Have we been told when she made her decision?

Just askin'[/quote]

I read in an interview with AS that she told them in November and with them tapeing 4 mos in advance I can't remember when the whole nightmare began.

#60   2014/02/13 05:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote flightygirl: The bright side of this story is at least Abigail isn't being used to pimp Dannifer. NOW all the characters are coming together to pimp HER!

Let the terrible actors stand on their own

Johnny I still love your character, hoping they stop giving you this lousy writing but not holding out much hope

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list