List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Could someone please tell me why Johnny...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could someone please tell me why Johnny...

Started by dazgonby at 2014/02/10 11:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 03:04PM, Views: 3622, Replies: 65
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2014/02/11 11:37AM
    Re: Could someone please tell me why Johnny...
    Rip1

Quote allmylovingdays: you know what - adrienne is all about keeping her niece away from the DiMeras so how in the fck was she the one that said hey by they way lets have abfail go to your house and make Johnny's Valentines day baking.

I wish you all could read some of the best tweets ezbakeHO isn't even the tip of the iceburg and

how sad this is for Johnny's daddy and his mommy being played down to be puppets for the writers to toy with - Sami has known she said from day one that EJ lied to her about Kristin's thing against Eric but now she can't even see this whoringaround that is clearly happening to make her look even more stupid than she did at shooting Bernardi and then getting mixed up with Kate and gabs over Nick.

I don't have any words for Johnny's daddy other than you know this is your son. Who brings your whoreinto your house your family house.

but oh well the few fans that are salivating over this dick and ho well you enjoy this ugly story.

did you just say all that? it sure is sneaky how you conjoin words together so it goes through the sites program. i used to think you were a sweet old lady, what happened to you? is it because of the storyline not going your way or what? wow

#32   2014/02/11 11:56AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote dazgonby: Would go running into the arms of his dad's sextoy?

I cannot recall even one time they had something to do with each other so is this just the writers insane way to get her in with Ej and Sami's kids?

Truthfully it is very sickening...it is one thing to mess with someone's guy but with the kids????

Just when I think this show could not get any worse...smh.

Good story telling?? Prop?? Ridiculous??

Boringale...Abifail (borrowed from AMLD)

Boringale.....Love it!

#33   2014/02/11 11:58AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Master: Foreshadow

Do you think Johnny will have an affair with the babysitter?(Abbigail) Johnny and EJ could compete for the same girl...

Don't forget about Steffy he'll use the tramp too!

#34   2014/02/11 12:10PM
    Thats2Ls

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote flightygirl:

Do you think Johnny will have an affair with the babysitter?(Abbigail) Johnny and EJ could compete for the same girl...

I guess that makes Sami SuperTramp. Don't forget she has slept with brothers also. Does everyone forget her past with Austin and Lucas? And by Abby's age, Sami already had a kid, and lied about which brother was the father.

After some of the things that have happened on this soap, it's ridiculous that people act like this is the most immoral thing they have ever shown. All of this uproar about the storyline is only due to people being upset over Ejami not being together. NO ONE ever stays together on soaps these days! If it wasn't Abby, it would be someone else. If you don't like Abby, fine, but it's disturbing when posters start insulting other posters.

#35   2014/02/11 12:23PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Thats2Ls:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote flightygirl:

I guess that makes Sami SuperTramp. Don't forget she has slept with brothers also. Does everyone forget her past with Austin and Lucas? And by Abby's age, Sami already had a kid, and lied about which brother was the father.

After some of the things that have happened on this soap, it's ridiculous that people act like this is the most immoral thing they have ever shown. All of this uproar about the storyline is only due to people being upset over Ejami not being together. NO ONE ever stays together on soaps these days! If it wasn't Abby, it would be someone else. If you don't like Abby, fine, but it's disturbing when posters start insulting other posters.

"Insulting posters" what do you mean?

#36   2014/02/11 02:22PM
    dazgonby

I find it so funny whenever anyone tries to make someone look better by always bringing up Sami's past.
    There is no way that just because Sami had a super nasty past in any way makes Abigail look like a sweet innocent thing.
    She quit being that when she planned and carried out those lies about a married man...and not just a married man but her teacher.
    And I for one don't care for Abigail and it has NOTHING to do with Ej...happened long before that.
    But back to the main topic...
    And if it is not shown then I am not going to assume that Johnny loves Abigail like crazy.
    If we are to do that watching the show then I can assume alot of things like Abigail has paid to have sex with every guy in Salem and beyond...hey just because it wasn't shown doesn't mean it didn't happen...right?...if you want to assume that Johnny had a relationship with Abigail and it just wasn't shown...really?
    And this is not to insult other posters but just giving my opinion.
    There is no reason to involve the children in this affair other than to pimp Abigail.

#37   2014/02/11 02:46PM
    Partial Blonde

Quote Sunlover127: ... Now EJ is the loser that is in a huge mess and is being written out of character!

How is EJ being written out of character? He cheats on the women he's with.

#38   2014/02/11 02:55PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote dazgonby: Would go running into the arms of his dad's sextoy?

I cannot recall even one time they had something to do with each other so is this just the writers insane way to get her in with Ej and Sami's kids?

Truthfully it is very sickening...it is one thing to mess with someone's guy but with the kids????

Just when I think this show could not get any worse...smh.

she has not, it just those stupid writers messing stuff up again hate this story

#39   2014/02/11 02:57PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote Sunlover127: Not watching DOOL anymore, only visiting online sites like this and reading posts until the disgusting/ridiculous/perverse/uncharacteristic (shall I go on or is my opinion clear) storyline of EJ with Abigail ends. I will watch again once this is over.

And, yes it is just plain stupid for Johnny to run to Abigail unless Abigail and Chad spent lots of time with Johnny like they did with Abe's son, Theo. However, I don't remember ever seeing Abigail with Johnny.

I don't care what the writers do anymore. I am not voting in any polls but I am voting with my remote control which is not watching DOOL.

agree maybe we should all stop watching and then maybe they will get it, we don't want abby with ej

#40   2014/02/11 02:59PM
    summerwind.j...

bad writing

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list