List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Could someone please tell me why Johnny...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could someone please tell me why Johnny...

Started by dazgonby at 2014/02/10 11:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 03:04PM, Views: 3379, Replies: 65
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/10 06:30PM
    Re: Could someone please tell me why Johnny...
    Sunlover127

Quote Master:
    Quote Sunlover127:
    Quote Master:
    Quote Sunlover127:
    Quote Master:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Master: Foreshadow

Do you think Johnny will have an affair with the babysitter?(Abbigail) Johnny and EJ could compete for the same girl...

Do you think you could ask an intelligent question?

I think "flightygirl" was asking a rhetorical question that was meant to be sarcastic and funny all at the same time! So, yes, it was an intelligent question.

No it wasn'tt. Suggesting that there is some kind of pedophilia going on even in a kidding way is not funny or intelligent. I take offense to it and all lethis name calling like the 'd' word is also offending regardless to which ma we are talking about. Being a sore loser is what's ugly not the storyline.

Whoa! I did not interpret the question flighty girl posted as even remotely suggesting pedophilia. My mind never thought of that until your post. I must be naïve. If that is your opinion and interpretation that is fine.

I figured flightygirl was thinking of them in the kitchen baking cupcakes and EJ and Johnny fighting for her attention.

Or...AS A JOKE...in the future since Abigail has already been with Chad and EJ and others have suggested she will soon be with Stefano as she works her way through the Dimera men...is an adult all grown up 30something son of a Dimera out of the question in the "land of soap operas"?

Sorry but I did not interpret the question in the same way.

I am not upset nor a sore loser. It is a soap. I do not use any profanity ever in my posts as you refer to the "d" word?? I really don't care who EJ ends up with as I now only read the online sites about DOOL. I will watch someday when things change and I am interested again. I would like it if he found his way back to Samantha but if he doesn't, it won't be the first couple that I liked that doesn't have a happy ending (i.e.Bo and Hope, John and Marlena)

However, I will definitely watch the last few shows before AS leaves.

And, I will watch any anniversary shows that NBC chooses to produce to celebrate the DOOL longevity as a soap.

Thank you sunlover, this post is not only intelligent but sensitive and explanatory. I wasn't referring to you or any of your other posts. There happens to be some posters who think it's funny to refer to a man as a dick, to me that is not funny along with making reference to Abby dating Johnny.

Oh ok! Thanks for clarifying.

I was very confused about the "d" word. Now I understand after your reply. I find that kind of language offensive also but very typical in some forums and posts. But....still not my "cup of tea"!

Have a good evening "Master"! Enjoy the show tomorrow!

#22   2014/02/10 08:21PM
    allmylovingdays

Oh jezz so being a dick is all sorts of wrong when that's all the abifail wants is her itch to be scratched and when Stefano comes along to share in the familywhore what will we all do...

Flightygirl didn't mean anything pedophile about Johnny and abifail other than after Chad, after EJ and Stefano and when. Johnny is a teenager he too might end up having a piece of the familywhore since she is liking the Dimeradick and is desperate for it, I'm sure a decade won't change her, she will still be a skank, but you know I've read that EJ being with this abifail seems like he is bedding a teenager so if that's what you are seeing and feeling then so be it.

The writers really should have given the family home some sanctity and not have her even let Sami or EJ invite her into their home and be near the kids BUT they did this shite to BO when he shacked up with. Carly and he totally dismissed Ciara so who are we kidding. Bo was a dick and EJ is being written like Bo....

Come to think of it maybe James is leaving since he is getting the same treatment Peter received before they let him leave

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/10 08:26PM
    #23   2014/02/11 05:00AM
    Price31

Honestly this is a soap , a T.V show, it's meant to be entertaining. . The language in some of these post is just disgusting .

#24   2014/02/11 06:50AM
    dazgonby

I guess I missed it when Chad had Johnny with him, I do remember all the times that Theo was with them...so I can see why Theo would run to her like that.
    But not Johnny except that they want to rewrite how he is so attached to her that he would have to be devastated and lay his head down on the table just because she won't help.
    Pleeeeeze!
    Involving kids within an affair just doesn't quite scream entertainment to me but hey to each their own.

#25   2014/02/11 07:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: I guess I missed it when Chad had Johnny with him, I do remember all the times that Theo was with them...so I can see why Theo would run to her like that.
    But not Johnny except that they want to rewrite how he is so attached to her that he would have to be devastated and lay his head down on the table just because she won't help.
    Pleeeeeze!
    Involving kids within an affair just doesn't quite scream entertainment to me but hey to each their own.

To some it's making all that mpich forbidden ahold hotter

Chad and Theo I remember -Chad and Johnny nope

#26   2014/02/11 07:54AM
    flightygirl

Quote dazgonby: I guess I missed it when Chad had Johnny with him, I do remember all the times that Theo was with them...so I can see why Theo would run to her like that.
    Pleeeeeze!

I totally agree!

#27   2014/02/11 07:57AM
    Sunlover127

Pleeeeeze!

When I read the posts describing the scenes with Johnny, Abigail, Samantha, EJ, and Adrianne at the Brady Pub, I am so happy I quit watching DOOL until things change. I am not a fan of the things being described that the writers are doing to the characters so I stopped watching. I voted with my TV remote control!

After all, the Olympics are on and I find that is more entertaining right now than DOOL.

Too bad DOOL writers have done this to the actors and actresses. It is a shame. I also agree that...as if this whole situation wasn't distasteful enough...now they are involving the children. Shame on the writers!

BTW...I too was upset when Bo was written to be with Carly. That was also so bad. Made him seem like a total loser! Now EJ is the loser that is in a huge mess and is being written out of character!

#28   2014/02/11 08:56AM
    waggo50

Quote Sunlover127:
    Pleeeeeze!

When I read the posts describing the scenes with Johnny, Abigail, Samantha, EJ, and Adrianne at the Brady Pub, I am so happy I quit watching DOOL until things change. I am not a fan of the things being described that the writers are doing to the characters so I stopped watching. I voted with my TV remote control!

After all, the Olympics are on and I find that is more entertaining right now than DOOL.

Too bad DOOL writers have done this to the actors and actresses. It is a shame. I also agree that...as if this whole situation wasn't distasteful enough...now they are involving the children. Shame on the writers!

BTW...I too was upset when Bo was written to be with Carly. That was also so bad. Made him seem like a total loser! Now EJ is the loser that is in a huge mess and is being written out of character!

I agree especially the bold parts. I too would much rather watch the great performances from our athletes at the Olympics than this disgusting crap currently on DOOL. Much rather watch a young woman from our community win another gold medal for Canada than that nauseating character Abby.
    They have totally ruined EJ for me by shoving him with that ***** Abby.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/11 08:59AM
    #29   2014/02/11 09:47AM
    txwildcat

Pleeeeeze!

I don't think the writers have time to show us every single thing that goes on in these characters' lives. That Johnny would know and love Abby is very feasible to me. Since Theo, Johnny, and Chad are all related, I can imagine an event that would land both Theo and Johnny in the presence of both Chad and Abby. It isn't that far-fetched.

If any of these people were real, I'd be concerned about the kids. Since they're not real, I'm not that torn up about it. Besides, Johnny and his sibs have already suffered some emotional damage just from having Sami and EJ as live-in parents. That's a given. Of course, I'm not too worried about that either--as the emotional problems of those kids will make for future soap drama once they go through SORAS.

#30   2014/02/11 10:39AM
    DarlingDillon

So this is the second time that EJabby has been seen interacting with kids - First Arianna, and now Johnny

I have no problem not seeing Chad and Abby with Johnny to me it's a no brainer seeing how great he was with Theo

And seeing how upset Johnny got when Abby said no, I guess that means he really likes her

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list