List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Snordan.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Snordan.

Started by Undeniable Truth at 2014/02/10 07:46AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 06:01AM, Views: 728, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2014/02/10 07:46AM
    Snordan.
    Undeniable T...

Good heavens, I am bored out of my mind with everything Jordan related. Let's do this thang, Kate. Find out she's your secret, unknown daughter with Stefano or something and let's get this show on the road.

#2   2014/02/10 08:04AM
    Re: Snordan.
    Jen821

I love that "Snordan", ha ha!! Yes, ita so boring, they need to move this along. By the time they let you know her big secret it's like no one cares anymore! Go Kate dig up some dirt!!

#3   2014/02/10 08:17AM
    Undeniable T...

I seriously can not get into this story. It's been on the back burner brewing for too long. Jordan has multiple IDs..no new info. Cheryl is here...no new info. Rafe's character is just lame...no new info.

It's now or never in my eyes.

#4   2014/02/10 09:42AM
    Lialovessoaps

Well give it a little longer because now that Kate knows about the fake I.D.s, the story should open up, and we'll begin to see some back story.

I have to say though that I hope Cheryl is a good person, because I'm beginning to like she and Lucas.

Rafe belongs with Nicole. 'nough said imo.

Did Kate and Stefano have sex about 30 years ago in order to make Jordan? I wasn't watching back then.

#5   2014/02/10 10:36AM
    Undeniable T...

Quote Lialovessoaps: Well give it a little longer because now that Kate knows about the fake I.D.s, the story should open up, and we'll begin to see some back story.

I have to say though that I hope Cheryl is a good person, because I'm beginning to like she and Lucas.

Did Kate and Stefano have sex about 30 years ago in order to make Jordan? I wasn't watching back then.

I don't remember that it was ever shown on screen, but Kate is supposedly a former prostitute and friend of Stefano's from back in the day.

Rex and Cassie Brady are the result of IVF from eggs of Kate's and sperm of Roman's. If Stefano got his hands on Kate's eggs to do that, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he made a State baby or two with some as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/10 10:38AM
    #6   2014/02/11 08:01PM
    txwildcat

Quote Lialovessoaps: Well give it a little longer because now that Kate knows about the fake I.D.s, the story should open up, and we'll begin to see some back story.

You know, I had forgotten about that marvelous chemistry between Rafe and Nicole. I'd rather see those two together than see them paired with Jordan and Eric respectively.

I am beyond sick of Jordan and those eyeglasses and Eric sitting around chit-chatting with all those priests. Watching those scenes is like being peeled and dropped in a vat of alcohol for me.

#7   2014/02/11 09:18PM
    Undeniable T...

Quote txwildcat:

You know, I had forgotten about that marvelous chemistry between Rafe and Nicole. I'd rather see those two together than see them paired with Jordan and Eric respectively.

I am beyond sick of Jordan and those eyeglasses and Eric sitting around chit-chatting with all those priests. Watching those scenes is like being peeled and dropped in a vat of alcohol for me.

Amen.

I read that (spoiler!!)...

Jordan and Rafe are supposed to do the deed sometime soon. I'm not sure if I should try to stay awake for it or not. Haven't had a reason yet to think I should.

#8   2014/02/13 12:50AM
    stjarna

They need to get Carrie back. I still maintain that Race and her great unfinished business and they can kill off Austin. Soon you would see drama there and no more Snordan.

#9   2014/02/13 08:41AM
    mbfc3

This is a good name for her. She's just dull. She could leave Salem, and I don't think anyone would notice, even Rafe. They could have him wake up from a dream and say, "I had the strangest dream that I started dating a really boring woman. It seemed like it went on forever!". How could we make that work?

#10   2014/02/17 06:01AM
    sharon n nic...

Please let Jordan and rafe fall in love and leave!

rafe is boring.....

Jordan is boring....

Together they are beyond boring.....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list