List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: When did this show lose it for you?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When did this show lose it for you?

Started by allmylovingdays at 2014/02/10 05:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 03:15PM, Views: 2121, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2014/02/12 07:32PM
    Re: When did this show lose it for you?
    Euskadi

I still watch Days but Kristen's drugging Eric and seducing him just to get at Marlena was despicable and the worst and lowest of storylines the writers of Days have ever concocted.

#42   2014/02/13 05:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote zuzu61: lolol.. D@MN!! I just wrote a Novel, explaining why I feel the way I feel and have felt over the past 40 years.. Then my pinky finger hit (I think) the Ctrl button?? or something and lost the whole 40 d@mned years..

Ha! Maybe that is the problem with the writers. Take away their Ctrl button!

LOL.. I would say that I think Dr. Chyka sent them some Chocolates for Valentine's Day.. but they've been writing this way for so many years, I can't blame it on the crazed Doc. They just seem to hate Happy/Happy Couples/Happy Family/Happy Anything for some reason?!?!?
    I've never seen a bunch that seems to LOOOVE Misery as much as the SOAP writers. ???

I'd LOVE to know who is writing this latest s/l!!!??
    That's one of the things I addressed in my post that disappeared. Maybe it wasn't the right time for me to go there?!?
    We blamed Higley but two of the head writers were working with her at the time so now -we have to wonder did they write all that trash and she got blamed???

You know when they won this latest award for writing -they didn't get to be included in books cause they crossed lines during the writers strike and aren't in the guild anymore - there was a lovely tweet by GH but he erased it -just knowing this makes me cringe

#43   2014/02/13 07:36AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote zuzu61: lolol.. D@MN!! I just wrote a Novel, explaining why I feel the way I feel and have felt over the past 40 years.. Then my pinky finger hit (I think) the Ctrl button?? or something and lost the whole 40 d@mned years..

LOL.. I would say that I think Dr. Chyka sent them some Chocolates for Valentine's Day.. but they've been writing this way for so many years, I can't blame it on the crazed Doc. They just seem to hate Happy/Happy Couples/Happy Family/Happy Anything for some reason?!?!?
    I've never seen a bunch that seems to LOOOVE Misery as much as the SOAP writers. ???

That's one of the things I addressed in my post that disappeared. Maybe it wasn't the right time for me to go there?!?
    We blamed Higley but two of the head writers were working with her at the time so now -we have to wonder did they write all that trash and she got blamed???

You know when they won this latest award for writing -they didn't get to be included in books cause they crossed lines during the writers strike and aren't in the guild anymore - there was a lovely tweet by GH but he erased it -just knowing this makes me cringe

Do you know what the tweet was? I didn't know that in edition to being awful writers they were also scabs.

#44   2014/02/13 08:08AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote flightygirl:

It definitely IS puzzling about Higley and her "team" who consisted of Gary Tomlin and who's the other? Meng maybe? Anyway, I personally think that group was a team effort in bringing DAYS down and it was THEM who forced the Bo-Carly disaster for so long! I was shocked when they made part of her team new new writers when that happened and it's proven to have been a weak choice because the show's STILL planted on the bottom of the ratings doing the same unsuccessful things over & over! I, and many of us, had such high hopes for the reboots several years back when they were going to bring recognition back to the popular (still VERY capable) characters & the show's history, but those writers got booted before they could establish their very promising plan! Wonders never cease on DAYS and the choices tptb make! Anyway, I wonder like you if Higley was the ONLY one who deserved to be pushed out - should've taken a couple of others with her and "maybe" DAYS could've climbed back up!

#45   2014/02/13 08:35AM
    mbfc3

Quote Euskadi: I still watch Days but Kristen's drugging Eric and seducing him just to get at Marlena was despicable and the worst and lowest of storylines the writers of Days have ever concocted.

Yep. I could've written this, exactly!

#46   2014/02/13 10:18AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote flightygirl:

Do you know what the tweet was? I didn't know that in edition to being awful writers they were also scabs.

That's what he said in the tweet that the award was given to SCABS!!!

#47   2014/02/13 10:20AM
    allmylovingdays

I will try and find the exact tweet

#48   2014/02/13 03:15PM
    HouseTops

I am not on Twitter or Facebook....what is the public saying about the EJ and s/l? Do the majority like or dislike?
    Just want to know....

I DISLIKE!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list