List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: When did this show lose it for you?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When did this show lose it for you?

Started by allmylovingdays at 2014/02/10 05:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 03:15PM, Views: 2009, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2014/02/12 01:12PM
    Re: When did this show lose it for you?
    lovedays21

Hey all I haven't posted in quite some time because the show lost me when they went the Ejami route. Personally I loved Ejole but obviously the writers went another way. I haven't watched the show in over a year. BUT I don keep up with the spoilers. Ejabby is ok, and I bet you 10 to 1 the little girl ends up pregnant. One shot EJ at it again.

#32   2014/02/12 01:47PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: I know luvingBo&Hope will say a long long time ago How they treated Bo & Hope was a shame, I agree. I never could stand Bo after Carly came into the picture.

I think the nonwedding of Kristen. And you would think that Kristen's ugly deal with Eric would have turned me off. I just stopped liking her character when she went through with it. I had such high hopes for her and Brady at one time.

How many times has this show lost it for me ???? Let me count the ways, times, years!!! Maybe too numerous to count.
    I will make an attempt to list (SOME) of them one day..
    But today..
    I just started watching today's episode and WOULDN'T you know it?!?!?!?

They have managed to PULL OUT the SPD SET for WHO BUT??? Rafe .. Just when I could began to watch and actually enjoy him with Jordan and even bring myself to type his name.. THIS TOTALLY P!SSES me off.. They write 3 lines a month for Hope, Abe and Roman.. (MAYBE 3 lines a month).
    Mostly Blasting/blaming BO for Ciara's problems..
    Now I suppose SPD can get a s/l.
    This is the kind of crap that pisses me.

Couldn't Sami have baked cupcakes the "night before" with Johnny?!?!?
    why??? does KCorday dislike SuperCouples SOOOO much.. My next post.. I'll try and list the ruining of SOO many of my favorite couples that stopped me from watching Days.
    I'm SOOO peeved about BO's name being trashed, NO COUPLE allowed to be happy, etc.. I suppose because TIIC writes these scripts.

#33   2014/02/12 02:29PM
    strangeland

I would say that I'm having a hard time with the way they have altered the characters. JJ is a good fit for Jack's son, but not by his initial behavior. Who is that person who looks like Jennifer? and Hope? and Julie? etc. Even Stefano is not on his game. The only one who is being kind of true to character is Caroline and she's never on! And what is with this Theresa character - do they just bring them on so we are supposed to hate them? Oh that's fun. How about a real story for a change. The closest we've come was with Nicole and Daniel sleuthing to find the elusive doctor.

#34   2014/02/12 02:34PM
    TeamShadamAn...

This show lost it for me when they decided to put Sami with her rapist as her true love and broke up LUMI and they continue to lose it for me when they continually put them together. The ruination of BOPE also had me scratching my head. I used to watch once in a while but since EJABBY I have come back full time to watching days, I have always liked Abby and putting her with EJ has made me look at EJ in a different way and I can finally watch him instead of changing the channel and it is not because I want LUMI together.

#35   2014/02/12 02:47PM
    zuzu61

lolol.. D@MN!! I just wrote a Novel, explaining why I feel the way I feel and have felt over the past 40 years.. Then my pinky finger hit (I think) the Ctrl button?? or something and lost the whole 40 d@mned years..

#36   2014/02/12 02:50PM
    zuzu61

just ckin to c if this is the button I hit??

Nope?? Now I've hit every button in reach of my pinky and nothing will erase this post. hahha

#37   2014/02/12 02:50PM
    flightygirl

Quote zuzu61: lolol.. D@MN!! I just wrote a Novel, explaining why I feel the way I feel and have felt over the past 40 years.. Then my pinky finger hit (I think) the Ctrl button?? or something and lost the whole 40 d@mned years..

Ha! Maybe that is the problem with the writers. Take away their Ctrl button!

#38   2014/02/12 04:34PM
    HOT PINK

For me, Teresa's never ending/tiresome antics and the EJ/Abby fiasco have made me lose it. I FF all of the scenes Teresa and EJ and Abby are in. Thank goodness for that fabulous FF button on my DVR!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/12 04:35PM
    #39   2014/02/12 06:07PM
    zuzu61

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote zuzu61: lolol.. D@MN!! I just wrote a Novel, explaining why I feel the way I feel and have felt over the past 40 years.. Then my pinky finger hit (I think) the Ctrl button?? or something and lost the whole 40 d@mned years..

Ha! Maybe that is the problem with the writers. Take away their Ctrl button!

LOL.. I would say that I think Dr. Chyka sent them some Chocolates for Valentine's Day.. but they've been writing this way for so many years, I can't blame it on the crazed Doc. They just seem to hate Happy/Happy Couples/Happy Family/Happy Anything for some reason?!?!?
    I've never seen a bunch that seems to LOOOVE Misery as much as the SOAP writers. ???

I'd LOVE to know who is writing this latest s/l!!!??
    That's one of the things I addressed in my post that disappeared. Maybe it wasn't the right time for me to go there?!?

#40   2014/02/12 06:49PM
    Kelby

1994....twenty years ago this show lost me. I have come back and forth. Sometimes certain characters and stories bring me back, but always end up messed up. Always! This has been the case since James E. Reilly came on board. Granted he is dead now, G.d rest his soul, and now we have several other morons that can not write, hacking it up, but I digress. He started with the show in 1993 and at that time the show changed a lot. At first it was a little different, which too me was fine, but I had no idea, that in about a year, the show would lose its da.n mind. Princess Gina, Marlena's possession, etc. and the years that would follow drove me away hard. The show became supernatural/paranormal and totally unrealistic. Once you mess up like that with the writing, the show is never the same. DOOL is no exception. I am beyond shocked that it is still on the air. Another World soon followed in the footsteps of DOOL, but even at its worst AW never got as bad as DOOL. JMO But, someone is still enjoying this trash, otherwise it would not be on the air. I guess.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list