List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: ERICOLE VS DANICOLE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ERICOLE VS DANICOLE

Started by EjamiEricole at 2014/02/05 02:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/16 07:18AM, Views: 2002, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/02/12 01:11PM
    Re: ERICOLE VS DANICOLE
    Undeniable T...

Three times today I wished she'd tell Eric to hush and tell him what she'd found. I'm like that in every conversation on the show where they play out the drama the entire episode the way they did today.

Even though that annoyed me, I would love to see a good Ericole vs. Danicole if done well.

#32   2014/02/12 01:22PM
    flightygirl

Quote Undeniable Truth: Three times today I wished she'd tell Eric to hush and tell him what she'd found. I'm like that in every conversation on the show where they play out the drama the entire episode the way they did today.

Even though that annoyed me, I would love to see a good Ericole vs. Danicole if done well.

I agree. IF well done...

#33   2014/02/14 04:42PM
    EjamiEricole

I can see this happening in the future now because Nicole is going to destroy her chance with Eric if she keeps lying!

#34   2014/02/14 05:06PM
    summerwind.j...

i like daniel and nicole, let eric be a preist

#35   2014/02/15 12:33AM
    stjarna

I don't want Eic as a priest... GV is someone who can do great variety - let's not lock him in a priest role, plus he already made his decision...regardless of the files
    ... let Eric move on...not necessarily with Nicole... but they should try... they never really tried to be in a relationship! This s/l is stretching and stretching...
    Daniel and Nicole are meant to be anyway...

I want to see Eric in a more exciting scenario!!!

#36   2014/02/15 04:36AM
    fadingrose

Quote EjamiEricole: I can see this happening in the future now because Nicole is going to destroy her chance with Eric if she keeps lying!

Nicole never learns from her mistakes. She's ruined her chance for happiness too many times in the past because of her scheming and lying, whether directly or by omitting information. She's doing it again now.!In this case, she's withholding evidence that could clear Eric. Obviously she is unable to trust that Eric would choose her, even if the church wanted him back. If/when Eric discovers her secret, it would seriously damage his trust in HER.

#37   2014/02/15 10:58AM
    EjamiEricole

Yep fading rose you're right! There Destroying Ericole, bringing back Dan/Jen more than likely! Then when these fall through then we'll be back to Dan/Nicole again...same stuff again!

#38   2014/02/15 01:19PM
    stjarna

Quote EjamiEricole: Yep fading rose you're right! There Destroying Ericole, bringing back Dan/Jen more than likely! Then when these fall through then we'll be back to Dan/Nicole again...same stuff again!

Dannifer should have been abandoned for good- but I know- they will get that on again... but I don't think that they would destroy Ericole- it took almost a year to get them where they are- so I believe there will be Ericole for a while!
    Trust me, I always like the most impossible pairings, and rarely get to see those I like together! Danicole was together for a while, but it was them fooling around and wasn't really love love- so....
    I am a fan of Cafe- they are no more
    I am a fan of Chadbigail- they ae no more
    I am a fan of Braloe- they are no more
    I am a fan of JacknJen- they are no more
    ok, enough! lol

#39   2014/02/16 07:18AM
    Samantha Ste...

Quote EjamiEricole: I can see this happening in the future now because Nicole is going to destroy her chance with Eric if she keeps lying!

Exactly!!! If she really loves Eric, she would help him clear his name and does not mean he will go back to the priesthood, once the truth is out, he may still stick to this decision that he has made that he loves Nicole and wants to be with her. I don't like Nicole, she does a lot of talking and is all over the place, but never really moves forward, because she is her own worst enemy.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list