List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: ERICOLE VS DANICOLE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ERICOLE VS DANICOLE

Started by EjamiEricole at 2014/02/05 02:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/16 07:18AM, Views: 1904, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/07 02:27PM
    Re: ERICOLE VS DANICOLE
    Jen821

Quote stjarna: What gets me with Eric and how the writers did this s/l- if Kristen didn't do what she did - Eric would still be a priest and not think twice about defrocking. I know what you will say, but Kristen did and now we have the Ericole thing. I would rather have seen his struggle and questioning if his choice to become a priest was a good decision altogether.... But there had to be Kristen big sensational revelation in the church.... And now he loves Nicole above his family hm- Also, he finds Nicole is a changed woman and she is not entirely. What would he say if me new what she wanted to do to Chyka in the cabin. I don't think he would condone it!
    Also they are dragging this way too long!
    I love Danicole - !
    I would have written Eric differently - GV is so gorgeous -

Yes! GV is a hottie! You are right he really should have been written differently.

#22   2014/02/07 03:27PM
    CoachJack

Quote stjarna: What gets me with Eric and how the writers did this s/l- if Kristen didn't do what she did - Eric would still be a priest and not think twice about defrocking. I know what you will say, but Kristen did and now we have the Ericole thing. I would rather have seen his struggle and questioning if his choice to become a priest was a good decision altogether.... But there had to be Kristen big sensational revelation in the church.... And now he loves Nicole above his family hm- Also, he finds Nicole is a changed woman and she is not entirely. What would he say if me new what she wanted to do to Chyka in the cabin. I don't think he would condone it!
    Also they are dragging this way too long!
    I love Danicole - !
    I would have written Eric differently - GV is so gorgeous -

This. I loved how Daniel reacted to Nicole's gray side. If shes with Eric, she wont have a partner in her adventures, and I dont see him being able to help her avoid being distracted by her anger the way Daniel did. I think Eric is a great guy but Nicoles personality matches Daniels so much better.

#23   2014/02/07 07:30PM
    EjamiEricole

Well I'll take what I can get! Excited for ERICOLE next week for Valentine's Week
    With Eric having flashes in his mind today of Nicole was so hot and cute, can't wait to see how they are together. Ericole fans may not get it forever but we'll take it right now!! they're going to be great together, nicole needs him in her life and she knows it!

#24   2014/02/08 12:14PM
    proshutterbug

I don't see the appeal of Eric. GV is super hot.. I have eyes and can see that.. but the way Eric is written.. he rarely smiles and is always trying to tell Nicole how to act. He is judgemental and condesending.. I just don't get why people want these two together.. With Daniel.. he allows her to be herself.. they have fun together and even get how each other think. They have each other's backs even when they may not agree with what the other is doing..i.e. Daniel with the lie to Eric about Daniel and Nicole being together... and Nicole with the lie with JJ. They have such a great energy when they are together.. I love this couple and would love to see TPTB give them a real love story.. They have much more "long term" potential than Eric and Nicole do. JMO.

#25   2014/02/08 01:29PM
    fadingrose

Quote fadingrose: There is little doubt that Nicole and Eric have a strong and long "love" relationship that never had a real closure. And the writers may decide to give that attraction another chance by putting them together again. However, I'm not so sure that would work over time. Some of us do not understand the power of the life-long commitment that Eric had made to serve God while remaining celibate. If Eric breaks that vow--as other priests have done--I don't think he will ever feel free of "guilt" and might even unjustly resent Nicole in the process. That doesn't spell "forever" HAPPINESS for either of them.

That doesn't mean that I think Danicle would be a better choice!

Is it breaking the "rules" to repeat myself? Sorry if it
    is, but I feel strongly enough about this topic to do it anyway. So, give Ericole a chance, but don't expect a happy ending for either of them.

#26   2014/02/09 11:53AM
    EjamiEricole

I agree @ fading rose it sounds so good now but it won't probably last. Do any couples last? NO! That's why it is a soap opera!
    @ Proshutterbug...i do agree with you too about Daniel and Nicole, there is something there between these two, you can plainly see it. But there is a past with Ericole, that is being explored again, they can't help that their feelings have come out again for each! Right now they both want it, something I'm sure will tear them apart too like it does for every couple. GV is hot and Eric is hot, they're diffently seperate people..lol. The reason Eric is the way he is right now is he has been a priest for too long and then was drugged and raped by Kristen! Would you smile too? lol. The only person that really brings a smile out in him is Nicole. He has been through a lot lately and has to find his way back! Choosing Nicole will change him, it'll be a challenge but it's what he wants! My guess even is they'll get together this week, may get some kissing scenes but when it comes to being intimate with Nicole, I think he'll struggle with remembering what happen with Kristen. There is a spoiler that is coming that says Nicole wants to speed things up with Eric but he may not be ready!! Hmmm....But I still love Ericole and hope they get there full chance together.

#27   2014/02/10 07:53AM
    Undeniable T...

I'm ready to see what Ericole can do together.

Danicole was hot, but I must see Ericole together before I can cast my vote.

#28   2014/02/10 09:32PM
    EjamiEricole

Yes I agree!
    Kind of hard to judge really who we like better together when we really havent see Eric and Nicole really really together. Go Ericole I know you're my fav! I like Daniel, but not sure if I like him with Nicole...I really did think Jen/ Dan were good...they didnt get their full chance either!

#29   2014/02/11 01:48PM
    EjamiEricole

ERICOLE HAS ARRIVED!! YES!!

#30   2014/02/12 01:00PM
    Undeniable T...

So, I've been thinking about it.

What I really want to see is a good love triangle. We've gotten some peeps into Danicole, and they were good peeps IMO. We really haven't gotten to see Danicole either though. I want Nicole to be honest and let Eric know about the evidence, and I see no reason for her to not do that. I also want Daniel to come back (where is he, btw?) and start to realize that he wants Nicole too.

After all the triangles full of boring trios, years of lies and/or plain old abuse in general I think we deserve to see a good one. Nicole knows what love is and has been looking for it for a long time. Let her have it.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list