List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: ERICOLE VS DANICOLE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ERICOLE VS DANICOLE

Started by EjamiEricole at 2014/02/05 02:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/16 07:18AM, Views: 1976, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/06 05:10AM
    Re: ERICOLE VS DANICOLE (All Bashing here)
    Jen821

Eric needs to become a monk for awhile until he knows what he wants. He's whinny and annoying! I hope he stays a priest and get shipped out of Salem. Nicole needs to find someone who will put her first in there life and that is not Eric. Maybe Daniel, they have a good friendship but will see. Nicole Rocks!

#12   2014/02/06 09:43AM
    CindyHaskins

Well i don't see eric has whinny and annoying.him become a monk that is never going to happen.just how i see nicole with eric and not with daniel.

#13   2014/02/06 10:20AM
    summerwind.j...

i want eric as a priest, and daniel and nicole together

#14   2014/02/06 01:53PM
    Re: ERICOLE VS DANICOLE
    EjamiEricole

Quote AmbernOK: Awe..that's cute! Danicole fans think that Daniel has a chance with Nicole?!? Um..hello that ship sailed last year and crashed with Daniel tossing Nicole aside for Jennifer. He is still in love with Jennifer. I think he cares for Nicole as a great friend, but she made her feelings know to Daniel that she LOVES ERIC!! Why is that sooo hard for you Danicole fans to get through your heads!!? When Nicole sets her mind to something--to he** with everyone else! Eric is her prize:) They have off the charts chemistry and history...and he will leave the priesthood for HER!! Danicole fans will be crying next week when Eric and Nicole are K I S S I N G!!! Yup...spoilers say they get romantic next week and Teresa will be keeping Daniel's hands full...so step aside..Danicole fans...this LOVE STORY IS ERIC AND NICOLE'S:))

#15   2014/02/06 01:57PM
    EjamiEricole

Thanks Ambernok...glad to see a true Ericole fan like me!!

Hey where are the spoilers that Eric and Nicole get romantic next week??

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/06 01:59PM
    #16   2014/02/06 04:22PM
    proshutterbug

I am all for Daniel and Nicole.. I think they make a much better pairing than Eric and Nicole.. Eric is going to kill Nicole's fire and try to turn her into a pale uninteresting shell who can never measure up to the perfect Eric.. it will always be him telling her how she should act and what she should feel.. she will never be able to just be herself like she is with Daniel.. Daniel has seen all the sides of Nicole.. the Good, the Bad, and the Gray and he has even helped her with some of the gray. He doesn't kill her fire.. he fans the flames. I love their friendship and would be so happy if they let them have a true shot at loving each other as a couple.. they would get into all kinds of situations and have each others backs and have a grand old time..so much better than the washed out version of Nicole that we get with Eric.. I am all for Danicole.. They are the best match that I have seen in a long time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/06 04:25PM
    #17   2014/02/06 09:04PM
    EjamiEricole

That's why there is this board, to bring out all opinions on which couple we like best! Glad to hear it all!
    Some want her with Brady, some Daniel and some Eric! Heck Nicole was good with EJ too! Just like Sami, she is great with EJ, been good with Rafe and Lucas. In the end it's going to be who has the most chemistry together, who truly loves each other equally and as Eric says will be the whole package for Nicole. Nicole truly needs to find that right man, its her turn to be happy! not sure if its Daniel, because I do believe Eric does love her more than Daniel! And for Eric to leave the priesthood to be with the woman that he never stopped loving and said he never would stop loving her, says a lot! I think its Ericole's turn
    But we all love who we love as a couple, so we'll just have to see what happens.

#18   2014/02/07 05:07AM
    Jen821

I really don't know what Eric's problem is he has a beautiful woman tell him she loves him and he says he loves her but he has to work out his GOD issues so he's whining to a monk instead of being there for Nicole who is trying to help him. Can we please have some more wine with that cheese Eric!! What a year of this, please Nicole needs to move on!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/07 05:11AM
    #19   2014/02/07 10:38AM
    EjamiEricole

The part that is driving everyone crazy is that the story is taking a long time I agree! But at the same time Eric was away for a long time and became a priest. He always cared about her but at that time didnt know he was going to fall in love with her again! Sorry that he has to make a decision of god or nicole. I think it makes it interesting on what is going to happen. I think our Ericole is coming ericole fans!

#20   2014/02/07 11:04AM
    stjarna

What gets me with Eric and how the writers did this s/l- if Kristen didn't do what she did - Eric would still be a priest and not think twice about defrocking. I know what you will say, but Kristen did and now we have the Ericole thing. I would rather have seen his struggle and questioning if his choice to become a priest was a good decision altogether.... But there had to be Kristen big sensational revelation in the church.... And now he loves Nicole above his family hm- Also, he finds Nicole is a changed woman and she is not entirely. What would he say if me new what she wanted to do to Chyka in the cabin. I don't think he would condone it!
    Also they are dragging this way too long!
    I love Danicole - !
    I would have written Eric differently - GV is so gorgeous -

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list