List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: ERICOLE VS DANICOLE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ERICOLE VS DANICOLE

Started by EjamiEricole at 2014/02/05 02:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/16 07:18AM, Views: 1664, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/05 02:19PM
    ERICOLE VS DANICOLE (All Bashing here)
    EjamiEricole

Nicole was really great today at the cabin with Daniel trying to bring down Chyka! Eric is still working through the right choice at the retreat. It is plain today that Nicole loves Eric more than anything in this world and will do anything for him. Even though Daniel still cares about her, you can care a lot for a friend! Jennifer couldn't stop wondering where Daniel has gone, she is still in love with him. In the end Daniel/Nicole are best as Friends and Nicole belongs with Eric. Daniel & Jennifer will find there way back to each other when all the lies come out...GO ERICOLE!!

Not sanctioned by admin therefore this is a regular thread to debate in.
    Admin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/06 12:20PM
    #2   2014/02/05 02:33PM
    Re: ERICOLE VS DANICOLE (All Bashing here)
    stjarna

Quote EjamiEricole: Nicole was really great today at the cabin with Daniel trying to bring down Chyka! Eric is still working through the right choice at the retreat. It is plain today that Nicole loves Eric more than anything in this world and will do anything for him. Even though Daniel still cares about her, you can care a lot for a friend! Jennifer couldn't stop wondering where Daniel has gone, she is still in love with him. In the end Daniel/Nicole are best as Friends and Nicole belongs with Eric. Daniel & Jennifer will find there way back to each other when all the lies come out...GO ERICOLE!!

I was all for Ericole at the beginning...but then as things went on- and the story developed - and it is not because Eric is a priest, it's just the way they have written him- I don't see passion or that something that has the wow factor- for me! And they will be boring! I am sorry, I just don;t see the chemistry between them-

whereas Danicole, has friendship now to begin with yet again...as Daniel said they've been through a lot- plus the chemistry between them in undeniable- they just play off of eachother- anything- moments that are electrifying, when he touched her, or when they are holding eachother just for a second... and they are fun together! A relationship should be all of that- friendship, passion, adventure!!!

I think that Nicole needs to try things with Eric... but she might find that she is in love with love and not who really Eric is- and he is so different than he was years ago!
    I like GV...but I think that he would fit with someone more interesting and complicated and that is Chloe!!!

And I know- Chloe is a strong contender to be with many guys- but that girl has chemistry with most man- except Lucas imo! LOL
    Danicole is just IT for me now! Same as Ejami!!!!

#3   2014/02/05 02:48PM
    EjamiEricole

The chemistry is with both men! She already told Eric that she does love Daniel and I truly believe she does and cares a lot about him. And Daniel cares for her. But she is in love with Eric! It all came rushing back when he came back to salem. She told Daniel she desperately wants to be with Eric and they both admitted being in love with one another. Its going to be very interesting on what happens. I think Eric chooses Nicole and Nicole will be unsure again of what is right! She knows being a Priest is what he is and become, his whole life. I think we're in for a lot of decision time on what's best for everyone. And yes I think Daniel will play a part in it and the care he has for her! What will it mean to him? Wanting to start fresh with Nicole again? Strictly being her friend and let be with Eric? I cant wait to see what is going to happen. But I do want to see Ericole get a chance even if it doesnt work out! All these months of build up from them spending time together and discovering they still love each other, the writers have to do something for us ERICOLE FANS!!

#4   2014/02/05 02:56PM
    stjarna

I think you Ericole fans will get it! I want Danicole now LOL- but they invested a year in this s/l with Ericole- so it is coming I know!

I just don't want to see Daniel with Jennifer, because I think they are a terrible mismatch! I want Jennifer to get back to real self... and find love somewhere unexpected!

I strongly believe Danicole will happen though!!!!

#5   2014/02/05 03:56PM
    EjamiEricole

I believe you're right! There is something there in both Eric and Daniel for her! What is going to happen remains a mystery and I hate waiting! lol. But yes we'll more than likely get ericole but it's not over for danicole either!
    And maybe you're right about Dan/Jen too...they have been apart a while now and I'm starting to see that maybe they don't need each other...maybe new for both of them! You're right let's see!

#6   2014/02/05 05:50PM
    Bricole

I think Danielle should be with anyone except Jennifer. I want Nicole with Brady but it is nice to see other guys interested in her.

#7   2014/02/05 07:27PM
    CindyHaskins

I want nicole with eric and only him.beside brady and nicole are over with and the are never going to be together again.

#8   2014/02/05 10:48PM
    AmbernOK

Awe..that's cute! Danicole fans think that Daniel has a chance with Nicole?!? Um..hello that ship sailed last year and crashed with Daniel tossing Nicole aside for Jennifer. He is still in love with Jennifer. I think he cares for Nicole as a great friend, but she made her feelings know to Daniel that she LOVES ERIC!! Why is that sooo hard for you Danicole fans to get through your heads!!? When Nicole sets her mind to something--to he** with everyone else! Eric is her prize:) They have off the charts chemistry and history...and he will leave the priesthood for HER!! Danicole fans will be crying next week when Eric and Nicole are K I S S I N G!!! Yup...spoilers say they get romantic next week and Teresa will be keeping Daniel's hands full...so step aside..Danicole fans...this LOVE STORY IS ERIC AND NICOLE'S:))

#9   2014/02/06 03:48AM
    danniferfan4...

Daniel & nicole does not have the history that dan & jen had/has. Just because they r doing this little project together doesn't mean they belong together. Dan & jen worked together just as well especially when they bought down nicole for lieing that jen killed her baby. I ignore the same fee people who bashes dan & jen, same handful of folks of folks under each thread. Dan & Jen belong together & that's the way it should be. As Brady said on 2/4, dan is all about Jen and that he is. Dan & Jen has 3 yrs of history to nicole's all together 3 months, Please!!
    Dan & Jen forever!! IMO only.
    Im still treating that person as a Stop Sign & will not battle w/u back & forth. Some folks can't handle the truth Amber & or won't accept the truth, so no arguments here. They should have given nicole somebody brand new cause daniel is not going to fall for somebody who has stated that they r in love w/somebody else. Daniel cares a lot about all the women in his past & jen & kids would be & still r at the top of his list. To keep it real and as bad as i hate to admit it, they may put dan & theresa together, who knows, its a Soap, not real life.
    Jen, go get ur man cause u & dan cannot get each other off the brain.
    Here's to dan & jen & ericole

#10   2014/02/06 04:52AM
    fadingrose

There is little doubt that Nicole and Eric have a strong and long "love" relationship that never had a real closure. And the writers may decide to give that attraction another chance by putting them together again. However, I'm not so sure that would work over time. Some of us do not understand the power of the life-long commitment that Eric had made to serve God while remaining celibate. If Eric breaks that vow--as other priests have done--I don't think he will ever feel free of "guilt" and might even unjustly resent Nicole in the process. That doesn't spell "forever" HAPPINESS for either of them.

That doesn't mean that I think Danicle would be a better choice!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/06 04:58AM
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list