List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Leave God out of it, Shawn

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Leave God out of it, Shawn

Started by butterfly52 at 2014/02/02 07:47PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/03 08:03AM, Views: 691, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/02 07:47PM
    Leave God out of it, Shawn
    butterfly52

Very offensive remark. I don't care if it's pretend or real. The charater of Daniel said, "When God closes a door Nichole finds a way to bust in down". Don't play with God that is why it so many tragities God wrath of people who want to make jokes. Katrina, Sandy Hook, Navy Yard in DC, the what the tragity with the bomers at the Olympics and many other tragities when will this world learn. Do not play with God. He will take Nichole and Ari down. Stop playing with God leave him out of it. I am just as offended as the gays are offened with those who do not agree with their lifestyles. I don't care a damn what you do. It is freedom of speech.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/02 07:53PM
    #2   2014/02/02 08:36PM
    Re: Leave God out of it, Shawn
    zuzu61

I agree. I didn't like that comment either.
    That which he closes, NO one can open. And what he opens, NO one can close. These writers should/best be careful and respectful of God's word. Huh!?
    God may just show them.

#3   2014/02/02 09:04PM
    zuzu61

Quote zuzu61: I agree. I didn't like that comment either.
    That which he closes, NO one can open. And what he opens, NO one can close. These writers should/best be careful and respectful of God's word. Huh!?
    God may just show them.

I want to clarify that I am in agreement about the writers being respectful of using God's word and in s/l like the one with Kristen and Eric, etc..
    IMHO, r/t when little children are hurt, that is just pure evil.
    I don't understand why they are hurt, but I'll never believe God has a hand in that. JMHO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/02 09:08PM
    #4   2014/02/02 09:13PM
    CoachJack

This has nothing to do with disrespect towards G-d whatsoever. It was a funny, cool play on the saying "When G-d closes a door He opens a window" that summed up Daniel's admiration of Nicole's refusal to give up in the face of major obstacles. Since Daniel is not religious it also fit his character very well.

Ncidentally things like the Boston marathon bombing have zero to do with comments like this and everything to do with deluded people who think hurting others is doing G-d's work.

#5   2014/02/03 02:37AM
    holdingonfor...

I'm sorry! I don't find that remark disrespectful
    to GOD.............in fact....I can almost hear him
    chuckle................! God is a loving God...at
    least the one I have been raised to know and worship
    is............and I am a true believer....because
    someone has been with me many....many times when
    things could have gone another way!!

And...for anyone that doesn't really believe....
    just open your eyes....take a look around you....
    you will see so many things that man did not make!!!

God did!! Behold the beauty!!! Amazing Grace!!!

#6   2014/02/03 06:57AM
    Undeniable T...

This thread makes me want to slap the hell out of Pat Robertson.

#7   2014/02/03 07:18AM
    cam1207

Quote Undeniable Truth: This thread makes me want to slap the hell out of Pat Robertson.

This made me almost spit out my coffee laughing...made my day. Please let me get in line behind you....LOL

#8   2014/02/03 07:23AM
    Undeniable T...

Quote cam1207:
    Quote Undeniable Truth: This thread makes me want to slap the hell out of Pat Robertson.

This made me almost spit out my coffee laughing...made my day. Please let me get in line behind you....LOL

I actually started to type a diatribe, but decided to just sum it up. In line? Forget that, stand right next to me and we'll just take turns.

#9   2014/02/03 07:23AM
    txwildcat

I was reading through this thread thinking that I had obviously missed something. Then I read this post and cracked totally up.

LOL! Thanks for the morning cackle. I needed that.

#10   2014/02/03 07:27AM
    Undeniable T...

Quote txwildcat:

I was reading through this thread thinking that I had obviously missed something. Then I read this post and cracked totally up.

LOL! Thanks for the morning cackle. I needed that.

Ha ha! Anytime!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list