List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who is Percy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is Percy?

Started by ajs2005 at 2014/01/31 04:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/01 07:14AM, Views: 1306, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/01/31 04:03PM
    Who is Percy?
    ajs2005

Who is Nick's new friend Percy?

#2   2014/01/31 05:09PM
    Re: Who is Percy?
    Trojangal

Quote ajs2005: Who is Nick's new friend Percy?

The bird watcher Kate, Gabi & Sami met up with in the woods & HTS.
    He was also Santa at the HTS when they got Ari's Christmas picture taken

#3   2014/01/31 05:26PM
    miladytn

And this guy knows more than he lets on that he does. I think he knows the "3 stooges" are lying to him and he's just playing with them. I like the actor, and the character too. It's really fun watching this play out and I think the introduction of Percy into the mix is just delicious fun!

#4   2014/02/01 05:39AM
    fadingrose

Quote miladytn: And this guy knows more than he lets on that he does. I think he knows the "3 stooges" are lying to him and he's just playing with them. I like the actor, and the character too. It's really fun watching this play out and I think the introduction of Percy into the mix is just delicious fun!

This could be exciting! What Percy could add to verify Nick's story about the Terrible Trio is far more dangerous for the ladies than Abby's vague suspicions. Even if Nick doesn't go to the authorities just yet, Percy can be a powerful accomplice in Nick's blackmailing scheme.

#5   2014/02/01 06:32AM
    allmylovingdays

who we all thought he was the guy who fished out Nick and is helping in his plans of revenge come on -this isn't physics its repeat rinse repeat.

#6   2014/02/01 07:00AM
    NancyNLV

I think he is the guy that helped Nick out of the river, someone had to help him out he was pretty banged up. I also think that Percy is the guy who took the pictures of EJ and Abbey. The island is probably where he helped Nick back to health besides where would Nick get a camera on the island, Percy is a bird watcher he would have a camera.

#7   2014/02/01 07:14AM
    Sunlover127

I agree that Percy most likely helped Nick, took pics of EJ with Abigail to help with the blackmail and knows much more about the "Nick in the river" night with the 3 amigos of Salem.

But, I don't like him as he is another weird character just like Nick is weird as H---!! I would steer clear of any guy who talked all soft and strange while tilting his head to one side like Nick !! As well as any guy that went around saying "Greetings!" in a superficially friendly happy way like Percy.

Both are equally weird and strange in different ways and I guess they annoy me but I will watch them to see how the writers have their story play out. At least this isn't like the EJ Abigail story that insults my intelligence.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list