List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What's up with the apartment key?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's up with the apartment key?

Started by boilermom at 2014/01/30 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/31 03:12PM, Views: 562, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2014/01/30 09:53AM
    What's up with the apartment key?
    boilermom

Will left apartment key for Sami. Any thoughts? Has Sami got something in mind? Hmmm

#2   2014/01/30 10:52AM
    Re: What's up with the apartment key?
    Iluvniyah

Quote boilermom: Will left apartment key for Sami. Any thoughts? Has Sami got something in mind? Hmmm

I wondered the same thing when I heard that comment. The only thing I could think was ~hmmmmm~ maybe Sami will be moving out of the "Demented" Mansion soon.

#3   2014/01/31 07:34AM
    kayhan

Quote boilermom: Will left apartment key for Sami. Any thoughts? Has Sami got something in mind? Hmmm

I wondered about that too. She probably had a lease and did not give it up "just in case" things didn't work out at the DiMansion (with Stefano, you never know what will happen) and now with things the way they are with EJ, who knows how long she will be there. Keeping her options open I guess.
    I don't think they were talking about an extra key to Sonny and Will's apartment.

#4   2014/01/31 03:12PM
    boilermom

Sami is not stupid. Sami's knows!! February sweeps do not look good for Ejami. Sami will be so raging mad she will undoubtedly need a place to go and I am guessing she will take the children. I am so disappointed with this s/l. EJ is so in love with Samantha (when we thought the separation was over their passionate kissing) but she is not there for him and Samantha's love for EJ is in limbo until EJ produces some proof in Eric's drug fiasco. In November's Day of Days event interview Ali and James talked about "soon to be a Dimera" I do hope for this but at this time things are not looking that way. So sad

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list