List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Nick Fallon's parents

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick Fallon's parents

Started by daysforever at 2014/01/29 02:39PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/31 08:50PM, Views: 781, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2014/01/29 02:39PM
    Nick Fallon's parents
    daysforever

I know that Nick is a Horton, but can anyone tell me who his mother and father are (were), and also provide a little back history about them?

#2   2014/01/29 03:23PM
    Re: Nick Fallon's parents
    janlee

Quote daysforever: I know that Nick is a Horton, but can anyone tell me who his mother and father are (were), and also provide a little back history about them?

Jessica Horton and Jake Fallon.

#3   2014/01/29 06:23PM
    miladytn

And Jessica is the daughter of Marie Horton and Alex Marshall. Jessica had her own personality problems back in the day. And Alex was an evil person. So Nick's heritage is not without problems.

#4   2014/01/29 10:17PM
    days78

Quote miladytn: And Jessica is the daughter of Marie Horton and Alex Marshall. Jessica had her own personality problems back in the day. And Alex was an evil person. So Nick's heritage is not without problems.

that's a simple and accurate recap - but here's a more detailed slice of soap history from back in the day when soaps where really fun.... Ready...
    Marie Horton is Nicks Grandma and Alex Marshall is his Grandfather. Marie fell in love with a man who turned out to be her brother (he had amnesia and reconstructive surgery from the Vietnam War) When she realized it, she ran away to NY where she got involved with Alex Marshal who fed her LSD and was into S&M - she got pregnant and ran away to a nunery. She gave the baby up to the convent for adoption and she herself became a nun....years went by in soap time and....
    The nun Marie found herself back in Salem where Alex Marshall was the hospital administrator. Soon a young women named Jessica, who's parents had just died, ended up in Salem also... fast forward and it turned out that Jessica adopted parents had abused her her entire life and of course it turned out that Marie and Alex where her biological parents. Marie was still a nun, but she eventually left the nunery and eventually married Alex for a brief time. All of this info. created a split personality in Jessica who was a good girl who wanted to be nun and Angle who was a bad girl. Jake and Joshua were both in love with her, but as it turned out Jake was the Salem Strangler. (He was killing women he thought were loose, because of Eve's sin of bitting that dang apple - or something like that)
    Anyway, Jake was caught, Jessica had major therapy with Dr. Marlena Evans and eventually married Joshua.... The left Salem and apparently had Nick Fallon who is one of the best crazies Days has seen in years. TADA!!!! hope you enjoyed the read... Man on man, Days was sure fun in its heyday!

#5   2014/01/30 04:23AM
    fadingrose

Bravo! Days 78, for that beautiful explanation of who Nick Fallon is and how he is a member of the Horton clan. The only detail you omitted (for the benefit of people who were not around "back in the day") was that Marie Horton was the daughter of Alice and Tom Sr. and that the "brother" with whom she unknowingly fell in love was her blood brother, Tommy. (I don't remember what happened to him, but Marie made a very brief appearance at Alice's funeral.}

Even I needed a reminder of those early DAYS....

#6   2014/01/30 12:22PM
    janlee

Oops, it was Joshua.

#7   2014/01/30 05:19PM
    miladytn

Tommy Horton was one of those characters that was seldom seen after the amnesia/Marie storyline. He was occasionally mentioned from time to time, and had a few appearances after that. But the character was dropped with no real explanation. To the best of my memory, there has been no mention of his death so I guess we can assume he is alive "somewhere".

#8   2014/01/30 08:17PM
    daysforever

Quote days78:
    Quote miladytn: And Jessica is the daughter of Marie Horton and Alex Marshall. Jessica had her own personality problems back in the day. And Alex was an evil person. So Nick's heritage is not without problems.

that's a simple and accurate recap - but here's a more detailed slice of soap history from back in the day when soaps where really fun.... Ready...
    Marie Horton is Nicks Grandma and Alex Marshall is his Grandfather. Marie fell in love with a man who turned out to be her brother (he had amnesia and reconstructive surgery from the Vietnam War) When she realized it, she ran away to NY where she got involved with Alex Marshal who fed her LSD and was into S&M - she got pregnant and ran away to a nunery. She gave the baby up to the convent for adoption and she herself became a nun....years went by in soap time and....
    The nun Marie found herself back in Salem where Alex Marshall was the hospital administrator. Soon a young women named Jessica, who's parents had just died, ended up in Salem also... fast forward and it turned out that Jessica adopted parents had abused her her entire life and of course it turned out that Marie and Alex where her biological parents. Marie was still a nun, but she eventually left the nunery and eventually married Alex for a brief time. All of this info. created a split personality in Jessica who was a good girl who wanted to be nun and Angle who was a bad girl. Jake and Joshua were both in love with her, but as it turned out Jake was the Salem Strangler. (He was killing women he thought were loose, because of Eve's sin of bitting that dang apple - or something like that)
    Anyway, Jake was caught, Jessica had major therapy with Dr. Marlena Evans and eventually married Joshua.... The left Salem and apparently had Nick Fallon who is one of the best crazies Days has seen in years. TADA!!!! hope you enjoyed the read... Man on man, Days was sure fun in its heyday!

Yes, yes, it's all coming back now. I do remember in the early '80s Sister Marie, Alex Marshall (a handsome rake) and Jessica, an innocent freckle-faced redhead. So that's NIck's background. Great history Days 78. Just one more question: What was Jake Fallon's story and is he still alive?

#9   2014/01/31 09:13AM
    2Wildroses

Good to know. I always thought Nick was Marie Horton son, and she gave him up because she was a nun. Marie was also married to Neil Curtis for awhile until his true love came back.

#10   2014/01/31 08:50PM
    Pastfifty

I was thinking that Tom Horton (the son) was the one that was in love with Marie, his sister. He went upstairs in the Horton family house and didn't come back down?

Anyway, that was a really shocking plotline for back in the day. As was Julie taking up with her best friends soon to be ex husband (Bob I believe) who was much older. This of course was between Addie living and dying every 5 minutes and how available Doug Williams was at the time.

Then there was the great Mike Horton/Bill and Laura Horton mix up. Mike was supposed to be Micky's son, but was really Bill's after he raped Laura when they were interns or something like that. Then, Jennifer came along, born in a snow storm and all of this drove Micky to run out of town and into Maggie, the farmgirl.

I guess I'm just rehashing all of this to point out how incredible soap opera storylines have 'always' been and always will be. I guess that's why we love them so.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list