List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: T(ad)...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

T(ad)...

Started by MetalQueen at 2014/01/29 07:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 07:17AM, Views: 1397, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/02/03 06:04PM
    Re: T(ad)...
    mbfc3

I like T as well. I'm glad they've turned him around from the one dimensional gay basher he was into someone with depth and potential. I also agree that the young cast is pretty likable. The only one who grates on my nerves is Rory. He just cannot get a clue about getting clean, and he won't leave JJ alone about it. Even today, he was offering a joint...bothersome!

#22   2014/02/03 08:19PM
    dayswy

I agree.. He has really grown on me. He needs more to do than just work at the bar.

#23   2014/02/05 05:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Aye I use to like the scenes with T. Too bad the show is so suck worthy I can't see him having more screen time

#24   2014/02/06 01:13AM
    MetalQueen

Quote dayswy: I agree.. He has really grown on me. He needs more to do than just work at the bar.

Right? They can do so much more with his character other than working at the bar- he could definitely be involve with the gaby/sami/kate storyline, especially since he likes gaby.

Remember when Gaby freaked out when she thought she saw Nick and it turned out to be T? She could have revealed the truth to him.

#25   2014/02/06 01:24AM
    stjarna

Quote MetalQueen:
    Quote dayswy: I agree.. He has really grown on me. He needs more to do than just work at the bar.

Right? They can do so much more with his character other than working at the bar- he could definitely be involve with the gaby/sami/kate storyline, especially since he likes gaby.

Remember when Gaby freaked out when she thought she saw Nick and it turned out to be T? She could have revealed the truth to him.

I think they are getting the young lot more involved and I love it. Gabi telling things to T now still early days....but it is so great cos we don't know where it will go and it is exciting!

#26   2014/02/07 05:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote MetalQueen:

I think they are getting the young lot more involved and I love it. Gabi telling things to T now still early days....but it is so great cos we don't know where it will go and it is exciting!

but gabs is leaving so once again a waste like with Casey a rushed banged up job - I see on twitter people loving how clueless and gullible gabs is lately and it endeared her to them where before it use to be WHEN will her part in Melanie's kidnapping ever come out. SO here they are dangling T in her face for a romance and we all know she is gone gone gone ??

#27   2014/02/14 04:31AM
    stjarna

Tad will woo Gabi!

#28   2014/02/14 05:12AM
    fadingrose

Quote MetalQueen:
    Quote littleguysmom: I would like to see a new character for Tad. Some one fresh. Someone that hasn't been used by every male cast member. JMO. I like T and he needs someone all of his own. JMHO.

Sure in the future. But for now since Camila Banus/Gaby is leaving, I'd like to see something happen between the two. She's only had a relationship with Will and Nick; the one who's been with pretty much with all the male cast members is (Slutty) Abigail.

Who are all these "male cast members" Abigail has "been with"? If you mean what I think you mean, there's her one=night stand with Chad and the current Fatal Attraction scenario with EJ. Who else was there? Austin? Cameron" But she was never in bed with either of them.

#29   2014/02/14 05:26AM
    fadingrose

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote stjarna: JJ turned eighteen and it now also makes his sentencing so much more serious, I guess!!!

@zuzu... I also think we need some comic relief- and these guys could give it- and T has always been there to difuse situations, and I want him to have some love too...

Yes. A sweet Love story for T!
    I was thinking it would give the younger ones 3 WONDERFUL mentors and also keeping them busy with the type of influence they need at this turning point in their lives.
    Instead of too much time on their hands to be influenced by drugs and "just hanging". ha

Influencing the younger viewers with a s/l that doesn't involve drugs, sex, blackmailing, etc.. JMHO...

Who do you see as "3 WONDERFUL mentors" for the
    "younger ones"? I don't see any of the requirements for mentoring in any of the under-30 cast members--like wisdom, life experiences to draw upon, empathy, etc, etc, The only two who at least are living productive lives now are Sonny and Will (but he's got a cloud still hanging over his head and doesn't even seem to have a part-time job).Gabi's a wreck right now, and I don't know what T would have to offer except his sense of humor. Does he do anything besides tend bar?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/14 05:31AM
    #30   2014/02/14 07:17AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote MetalQueen:
    Quote littleguysmom: I would like to see a new character for Tad. Some one fresh. Someone that hasn't been used by every male cast member. JMO. I like T and he needs someone all of his own. JMHO.

Sure in the future. But for now since Camila Banus/Gaby is leaving, I'd like to see something happen between the two. She's only had a relationship with Will and Nick; the one who's been with pretty much with all the male cast members is (Slutty) Abigail.

Who are all these "male cast members" Abigail has "been with"? If you mean what I think you mean, there's her one=night stand with Chad and the current Fatal Attraction scenario with EJ. Who else was there? Austin? Cameron" But she was never in bed with either of them.

That was way more than a one night stand...I recall that she
    couldn't get enough sex from Chad also.
    She is quite obsessive who ever she latches onto, whether she ends up sexing it up or make believe sex with Austin.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/14 07:18AM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list