List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: T(ad)...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

T(ad)...

Started by MetalQueen at 2014/01/29 07:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 07:17AM, Views: 1311, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/01 02:33PM
    Re: T(ad)...
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna:
    Quote MetalQueen: Can we get more of Tad aka T airtime? I seem to find him very charming.. and I def wouldn't mind seeing more scenes of him and Gabi together! Anyone agree? or am I alone? hello? Bueller?..

you're not alone- the scenes with Gabi were cute! Maybe there will be something there - the whole young cast is great! Love them. It seems they are slowly incorporating them in s/ls.

This was a scene back in 12/13...
    IMO it was hilarious..

Gabi came in and sat down at the counter with this look on her face like...
    .. her letter to Santa was eaten by her puppy and she didn't have any more stamps to mail him another one.. haha

"T" walked up to her with a tray of tea, etc..
    Gabi said, "I didn't order anything"..
    T says..
    "I know.. I know.. I wasn't sure what you needed more, herbal tea or a double vodka."

I loved this scene with the 2 of them. So cute and funny.

#12   2014/02/01 02:40PM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna:
    Quote zuzu61: I was thinking it was a coffee house during the day?! No??

I think so too! It is a coffee place at daytime... well, Bev and the rest are now of age, right?!

I'm not sure?? If not, they could leave at 5P?? Right?
    Just thought how much fun it would be to watch them waiting on tables and T as their Supervisor. haha
    With Sonny and Will laughing at his unique and cute comments. IMO, sounds like some happiness and laughter on the show. A good escape from Nick or Kd..
    Something to bring some smiles to our faces.

#13   2014/02/01 02:45PM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna:
    Quote zuzu61: I was thinking it was a coffee house during the day?! No??

I think so too! It is a coffee place at daytime... well, Bev and the rest are now of age, right?!

I thought JJ, Bev, and Rory were still in high-school and therefore not of drinking age. (T must be 21, since he is serving booze.) As for the club having two purposes, when would "coffee house" end and "Happy Hour"?I still don't believe that would be the best financial arrangement for Sonny's business.

#14   2014/02/01 02:54PM
    stjarna

JJ turned eighteen and it now also makes his sentencing so much more serious, I guess!!!

@zuzu... I also think we need some comic relief- and these guys could give it- and T has always been there to difuse situations, and I want him to have some love too...

#15   2014/02/01 03:06PM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna: JJ turned eighteen and it now also makes his sentencing so much more serious, I guess!!!

@zuzu... I also think we need some comic relief- and these guys could give it- and T has always been there to difuse situations, and I want him to have some love too...

Yes. A sweet Love story for T!
    I was thinking it would give the younger ones 3 WONDERFUL mentors and also keeping them busy with the type of influence they need at this turning point in their lives.
    Instead of too much time on their hands to be influenced by drugs and "just hanging". ha

Influencing the younger viewers with a s/l that doesn't involve drugs, sex, blackmailing, etc.. JMHO...

#16   2014/02/01 03:15PM
    MetalQueen

Quote stjarna:
    Quote MetalQueen: Can we get more of Tad aka T airtime? I seem to find him very charming.. and I def wouldn't mind seeing more scenes of him and Gabi together! Anyone agree? or am I alone? hello? Bueller?..

you're not alone- the scenes with Gabi were cute! Maybe there will be something there - the whole young cast is great! Love them. It seems they are slowly incorporating them in s/ls.

Yay! I'm glad people are responding to this I REALLY hope before Camila Banus/Gaby last airdate, that her and T will finally go out on a date! It was so frustrating that she told him they needed to wait before they hang out bc of Nick. Ugh! You can tell T really likes her!! He's such a cute character, and has a lot of potential!

#17   2014/02/01 08:22PM
    kayhan

I like T also and was hoping that he and GabBy would go out. But now with Nick sniffing around her again I am afraid if she and T would get involved that Nick might hurt T or threaten him. I know GabBy is leaving in a few months (Camila taped her final scenes January 15) and I think she will be around until May so not sure what they are going to do with GabBy. Maybe she kills Nick for real this time or Stefano gets rid of Nick and frames GabBy for it. Or maybe she goes insane. Guess we wait and see what happens as the story unfolds.

#18   2014/02/02 06:53AM
    littleguysmom

I would like to see a new character for Tad. Some one fresh. Someone that hasn't been used by every male cast member. JMO. I like T and he needs someone all of his own. JMHO.

#19   2014/02/02 10:06AM
    HouseTops

Quote MetalQueen:
    Quote daysforever: I like T(ad) too, but you seem to forget that Gabi won't be in Salem after next month, right?

Ugh don't remind me! Other than Sami and EJ, Gabi is the only other character I really like and find interesting! Honestly I just really wanna see more screen time of those two, instead of exchanging one liners..

Agree!!

Hate to say the writers have Gabi whinny now, though, and they are trying to prop up the BORING with EJ...UGH

Loving T....and Sonny....

ALL ABOUT ACTING CHOPS!!

#20   2014/02/03 05:04PM
    MetalQueen

Quote littleguysmom: I would like to see a new character for Tad. Some one fresh. Someone that hasn't been used by every male cast member. JMO. I like T and he needs someone all of his own. JMHO.

Sure in the future. But for now since Camila Banus/Gaby is leaving, I'd like to see something happen between the two. She's only had a relationship with Will and Nick; the one who's been with pretty much with all the male cast members is (Slutty) Abigail.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list