List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: T(ad)...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

T(ad)...

Started by MetalQueen at 2014/01/29 07:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 07:17AM, Views: 1378, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/29 07:22AM
    T(ad)...
    MetalQueen

Can we get more of Tad aka T airtime? I seem to find him very charming.. and I def wouldn't mind seeing more scenes of him and Gabi together! Anyone agree? or am I alone? hello? Bueller?..

#2   2014/01/29 07:38AM
    Re: T(ad)...
    daysforever

I like T(ad) too, but you seem to forget that Gabi won't be in Salem after next month, right?

#3   2014/01/29 10:13AM
    mauimama

He's come a long way from that nasty kid he use to be! But he won't be long for this world if that sick-o Nick finds out that he's interested in Gabi or if he sees them together - he'll either threaten him, beat him up or kill him!

#4   2014/01/29 02:12PM
    MetalQueen

Quote daysforever: I like T(ad) too, but you seem to forget that Gabi won't be in Salem after next month, right?

Ugh don't remind me! Other than Sami and EJ, Gabi is the only other character I really like and find interesting! Honestly I just really wanna see more screen time of those two, instead of exchanging one liners..

#5   2014/02/01 12:31PM
    stjarna

Quote MetalQueen: Can we get more of Tad aka T airtime? I seem to find him very charming.. and I def wouldn't mind seeing more scenes of him and Gabi together! Anyone agree? or am I alone? hello? Bueller?..

you're not alone- the scenes with Gabi were cute! Maybe there will be something there - the whole young cast is great! Love them. It seems they are slowly incorporating them in s/ls.

#6   2014/02/01 12:42PM
    zuzu61

Yes! I Love T(ad). I would like to see Bev stay clean and get with T..

I think it would be cute to have Bev start working with T.

I also LOVE this young group. I'd just love to see Theresa out of their lives and maybe all of them working at Sonny and Will's place.
    Sonny, Will, T, JJ (maybe playing guitar), Rory, Bev.. Fun scenes all waiting tables, etc.. AND NO DRUGS!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/01 12:51PM
    #7   2014/02/01 01:24PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote MetalQueen: Can we get more of Tad aka T airtime? I seem to find him very charming.. and I def wouldn't mind seeing more scenes of him and Gabi together! Anyone agree? or am I alone? hello? Bueller?..

I would like to see more of T too. Gabby and T would be great together!

#8   2014/02/01 01:47PM
    fadingrose

I'd like to see more of T, but with a s/l that is more than playing sidekick to WilSon. He does seem to like Gabi, but she's so mixed up that I don't think that would work very well at least not right now--and she is leaving, anyway.
    As for making Sonny's club more youth-oriented, that's not such a bad idea, but it IS a drinking establishment, isn't it--not a teen "coffee house? I don't think it would be so great for business if it became more of a youth hang-out, which might keep some older potential customers away. And Sonny needs the club to be not just "fun" but financially successful, since it looks like it is the main source of income for the Will-Sonny-Gabi-Ari family.

#9   2014/02/01 02:10PM
    zuzu61

I was thinking it was a coffee house during the day?! No??

#10   2014/02/01 02:19PM
    stjarna

Quote zuzu61: I was thinking it was a coffee house during the day?! No??

I think so too! It is a coffee place at daytime... well, Bev and the rest are now of age, right?!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list