List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What really has you heated about DOOL?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What really has you heated about DOOL?

Started by danniferfan4life at 2014/01/29 01:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/02 07:08PM, Views: 1526, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/02/01 11:08AM
    Re: What really has you heated about DOOL?
    summerwind.j...

Quote -Josie-: The destruction of EJ (what a disservice to JS's talent) and Ejami (what a disservice to Ali's last year on the show).

i agree, i hate hate the ej/abby thing sick! so mad i fastforward it through their stuff, and when sami is gone not sure i will still watch

#22   2014/02/01 11:24AM
    summerwind.j...

i am so mad at the way they are doing the last few months of sami and ej, when they could have waited for her to get ready to leave the show, and then brought someone in more his age, i don't care for the 50 shades of grey crap, they have destroyed ej for me like they did bo, with all the cheating, don't like the jennifer and daniel either, nor theresa stuff. better writing or i am not going to watch any more

#23   2014/02/01 06:45PM
    Sunlover127

Quote summerwind.janis: i am so mad at the way they are doing the last few months of sami and ej, when they could have waited for her to get ready to leave the show, and then brought someone in more his age, i don't care for the 50 shades of grey crap, they have destroyed ej for me like they did bo, with all the cheating, don't like the jennifer and daniel either, nor theresa stuff. better writing or i am not going to watch any more

I feel the same way!! I never thought I would stop watching DAYS but in my opinion the writers have hit a new low and I am not a fan with the current storylines.

I actually feel sorry for the actors/actresses with the lousy scripts they are being given to work with. Especially EJ with the Abigail "gig". And, Hope's role has degenerated to almost nothing like the smart intuitive "pushes the envelope" detective she once was with her soul mate, Bo.

I too am not a fan of 50 Shades storyline! It is so disappointing to see EJ a powerful man being manipulated by Abigail an immature fickle psychotic twit with "daddy issues".

DAYS may not make it to 50 years. I'm just sayin'....

#24   2014/02/02 01:24AM
    -Josie-

Quote Sunlover127: I feel the same way!! I never thought I would stop watching DAYS but in my opinion the writers have hit a new low and I am not a fan with the current storylines.
    I too am not a fan of 50 Shades storyline! It is so disappointing to see EJ a powerful man being manipulated by Abigail an immature fickle psychotic twit with "daddy issues".
    DAYS may not make it to 50 years. I'm just sayin'....

The show got lazy instead of trying to create actual interesting story lines that would engage the audience. Instead they went for cheap shock value and alienated a big chunk of their loyal fan base. They may have gained some fair weather fans but they will probably leave too when the cheap story is over or gets stale.
    And what a terrible way to send off AS who has worked so hard for 22 yrs. To humiliate her character like that is an injustice to the fabulousness of SGB!

#25   2014/02/02 03:18PM
    Shirleta

The writers are not giving EJ a break. I was beginning to like his character and now he is being unfaithful to Sami. It's not Abby's fault for being infatuated with gorgeous EJ; it is EJ who should have put the breaks on it because of his "love" for Sami. That word that he uses "love" is really questionable.

#26   2014/02/02 07:08PM
    skrpio

Sami should take ownership in her relationship issues. Ej begged her to believe him. she did not-in fact, She kicked him out of her bed. Sami needs to stop taking care of everybody else and take care of her man's needs. Go Ej, stop pining over Sami. Keep standing up for yourself. I love the cat and mouse game Ej plays with Abby- wish it was with Chloe though.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list