List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eileen Davidson's back as Kristen.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eileen Davidson's back as Kristen.

Started by Chrissi_Soaps.com at 2014/01/28 12:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/01 06:49AM, Views: 2233, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/29 04:36AM
    Re: Eileen Davidson's back as Kristen.
    fadingrose

Quote danniferfan4life: The Dimera's stick together no matter what, i can see a cat fight between her & Jen coming along regardless of the past friendship. When Jen finds out EJ & baby girl slept together, watch out!! Listing is going to defend EJ cause that's her brother & Jen is going to defend baby girl cause that's her child and if i can remember, Chloe or Nicole was no match for Jen in the end, for she still ended up with Daniel, but she & kristin, WOW, this ought to be dam good, funny, laughable, enjoyable and entertaining!!!

Of course, Kristen's return will arouse our emotions--favorable or not. Seems to me that characters whom most of us LOVE to HATE tend to hold our attention more than the nice ones who sometimes are boring. So, bring it, Kristen. We're ready for some fun...

#12   2014/01/29 09:22AM
    mauimama

Can't wait to see poor dumb Brady's reaction -- hell - maybe he will be the one to kill her off! I'm sure Kristen will be only too happy to spill the beans about EJ and Abby as a shocker to everyone (especially Sami)

#13   2014/01/29 09:30AM
    holdingonfor...

looks like the writers would give s/l's to the characters
    already on board...........instead of always bringing in
    a new face.................we certainly don't need that
    old face again...............saw enough of her in 2013!

When are some of the storylines going to be completed!!!
    That have been going on for a year or more!!!!

#14   2014/01/29 01:26PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote holdingonfordearlife: looks like the writers would give s/l's to the characters

I've been amazed in recent years the new characters they bring in or the former characters they choose to bring back none of which have made much or any difference to the show's improvement - it STAYS on the bottom of the ratings regardless. Maybe they should look at some OTHER choices of who's available out there - write quality story material for THEM - and try something that just MIGHT make a difference! Since they got renewed through the "50th" anniversary they don't care but it's still mindboggling some of these decisions!!

#15   2014/01/30 11:15AM
    HouseTops

Quote holdingonfordearlife: WHY CHRISSI......WHY!!!!!

WHY???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16   2014/01/30 11:24AM
    mbfc3

I wish for two things.

1. Brady is able to cope without going any further off the deep end. He's already flailing in the deep water. I don't want Kristen's arrival to cause him to drown. As I see it, he has the biggest emotional risk here.

2. Kristen's stay is short...not that I don't appreciate good work by a good actress, but like Nutty Nick, I can only appreciate Krazy Kristen in small doses.

Oh, I just thought of...

3. Nicole beats the stuffing out of Kristen in a monumental cat fight. That would be good television.

#17   2014/01/30 03:24PM
    zuzu61

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote holdingonfordearlife: WHY CHRISSI......WHY!!!!!

WHY???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AGREE!!! WHY?!?!?!?!??????!!!!?!?!?!!??

#18   2014/01/30 03:42PM
    zuzu61

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote holdingonfordearlife: looks like the writers would give s/l's to the characters

I've been amazed in recent years the new characters they bring in or the former characters they choose to bring back none of which have made much or any difference to the show's improvement - it STAYS on the bottom of the ratings regardless. Maybe they should look at some OTHER choices of who's available out there - write quality story material for THEM - and try something that just MIGHT make a difference! Since they got renewed through the "50th" anniversary they don't care but it's still mindboggling some of these decisions!!

ITA holdin.. With EVERY word. Great post.

LuvBoHope.. Another awesome post!! For real!! Like You said... Look at their other choices and PLEASE write quality story material!!
    I thought they'd realized what a horrible mistake it was to bring back the KD character and ESPECIALLY her S/L..
    Like Holdin said.. WHY WHY WHY!!!! JMHO.. I feel like someone going to jump up and Yell.. "APRIL FOOL". haha.

#19   2014/01/30 08:08PM
    Undeniable T...

Do you guys ever watch Eileen on Y & R? It's always so funny to me when I see her on there in her demure clothing and with her sweet demeanor. Makes me smile when I think of her as Kristen, Susan, Penelope, et al.

She rocked my world during a confrontation with Marlena last year. Hopefully after they bring her back it will all come together in a really great way.

#20   2014/01/31 04:09AM
    annabannana

I am glad she is coming back, Eileen is awesome.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list