List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: And so the blackmail begins...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

And so the blackmail begins...

Started by lulujaz at 2014/01/27 11:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/01 12:20PM, Views: 2856, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/01/29 10:57AM
    Re: And so the blackmail begins...
    valencia4love

I totally agree!!! Nick hasn't forgotten a damn thing!!! He's just waiting for the right moment to pounce on his enemies!!! JMO - I think that Nick's return will play a part in Sami's soon departure of Salem!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/29 11:00AM
    #32   2014/01/29 02:50PM
    daysforever

I'm afraid that you might be right.

#33   2014/01/29 03:16PM
    mauimama

I was waiting for EJ to step in immediately and squash that nasty bug - but I'm afraid that slimebucket will blackmail EJ with the cabin sex photos...

#34   2014/01/31 05:11PM
    SoapBox17

Quote lulujaz: I don't buy it for a second that Nick doesn't remember. He will use what he knows to get back into Kate's company and back into Gaby's bed. Meanwhile, super skank Aby will blackmail EJ for more lovin' in exchange for her backing off. But she will of course bring it up every time she sees him, right after they have sex and she pulls the old "what have I den, what is wrong with me?" Bull. I can't wait for Sami and her holy Horton highness to find out. Hope Sami kicks her scrawny a$$ and knocks that stupid bun right off her head. And I Hope she kicks Jen Jen's equally scrawny arse when she steps in to defend the little tramp.

yeah Nick definitely knows..

#35   2014/01/31 05:15PM
    Trojangal

Nick seems to remember all plus he seemed to know about EJ & Abby
    Bet his buddy Percy took the cabin pictures

#36   2014/02/01 12:20PM
    mbfc3

I agree Nick remembers everything and that he and Percy are in cahoots. He's offering up too many thinly veiled references. One of them took the pictures of EJ and Abby, which shuts up both of them. When she finds out about the infidelity, and when she realizes Nick's memory is intact, Sami has ample reason to leave town, which I see her doing with the kids. Kate will be able to stick around, because she'll give Nick his desired employment, and as long as he can jerk her around, he won't spill the beans. Then there's Gabi. It wouldn't surprise me if she winds up dead at the hands of Nick. He's smart enough to get away with the very scenario that the three amigos tried to pull on him. That could give Sami even more reason to skip Salem.

I have to say, knowing all that we know about who's leaving the show, this could play out in a really interesting way. I certainly see the reason for bringing Nick back to town...much more so than for bringing back Kristen.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list