List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: And so the blackmail begins...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

And so the blackmail begins...

Started by lulujaz at 2014/01/27 11:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/01 12:20PM, Views: 2860, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/01/28 05:36AM
    Re: And so the blackmail begins...
    fadingrose

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote zuzu61: r/t the pink stuff in the little glass container.. Yeah.. I wonder what that was too..

I think it was a berry yogurt parfait. All the food looked yummy & pretty. Just like EJ!

Nope--I think the pink stuff was Pepto Bismol Mousse Any one of that bunch will need it after all that gluttony. That scene was s-o-o-o funny!

#22   2014/01/28 07:39AM
    zuzu61

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote -Josie-:
    Quote zuzu61: r/t the pink stuff in the little glass container.. Yeah.. I wonder what that was too..

I think it was a berry yogurt parfait. All the food looked yummy & pretty. Just like EJ!

Nope--I think the pink stuff was Pepto Bismol Mousse Any one of that bunch will need it after all that gluttony. That scene was s-o-o-o funny!

LOL.. Loving it. Pepto Bismol Mousse.
    Maybe Julie made it.. She did mention the donuts..

#23   2014/01/28 07:53AM
    Lialovessoaps

Quote zuzu61: Abigail and Nick.. Just fall in love and RUN away together! FAST!!
    They are, BOTH, driving me nuts.

At least HOPE doesn't believe his CRAZZZY @$$.. Good for you HOPE!!!

Fall in love and run away with his cousin? Lol I don't see that happening.

Hope's a cop so of course she suspects something more happened. The scar on his head would say to anyone with a brain that something more than a fall took place. And why is Nick crazy when he was the one hit with a rock and thrown into the river? Anyone would want revenge on the people who did that to them.

#24   2014/01/28 08:07AM
    Lialovessoaps

I'd like to see Gabi slap her chest with both hands and then do the motion with her hands like "come on!!"

Saying.. "Bring it on You Crazy@$$ SOB!! You tried to rape me and you think you're going to blackmail my @$$!?! Blackmail away and watch me send you @$$ back to prison to be someone's B!tch again!!! You threaten me one time and that's exactly where you'll go!!"...

That's the lines I'd like to see written..

Sounds like something Kate may just tell Psycho Nick..
    I'd have him walking around carrying a hand-held mirror watching his back!!

Gabi can't do a thing to Nick. He knows what she did to Melanie, and she knows nothing about him. I hope he gets them for this, and makes each one of them suffer the way he did.

#25   2014/01/28 08:31AM
    zuzu61

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Quote zuzu61: Abigail and Nick.. Just fall in love and RUN away together! FAST!!

Fall in love and run away with his cousin? Lol I don't see that happening.

Hope's a cop so of course she suspects something more happened. The scar on his head would say to anyone with a brain that something more than a fall took place. And why is Nick crazy when he was the one hit with a rock and thrown into the river? Anyone would want revenge on the people who did that to them.

lol.. Oops! How the heck did I forget they were cousins?? haha .. Abbey has said it a dozen or so times.. LOL.
    Must be my age! haha

#26   2014/01/28 02:43PM
    daysforever

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote daysforever: If Gabi were a man, we would call her behavior (threatened blackmail of EJ) sexual harassment.

I assume you mean Abby. Though Gabi does have a sweet crush on EJ too. Anyway, Abby definitely knows what she's doing. She wants EJ so bad, she's not above blackmailing him for sex. Watch out Salem, obsessed!Abby is back w/ a vengeance!

Gabi? Yes, I meant Abby. I knew that I would mix up the names one day. Abby is entering stalker territory, and the comment about Johnny's pet turtle knocked me out. In fact, I've enjoyed reading all of the hilarious postings (Pepto Bismol! ZuZu61 your comments are especially humorous. Send your resume into DOOL. They may have an opening for a writer.

#27   2014/01/28 06:37PM
    kayhan

Quote daysforever: If Gabi were a man, we would call her behavior (threatened blackmail of EJ) sexual harassment.

Do you mean Abigail?

#28   2014/01/28 06:38PM
    kayhan

Sure didn't see Gabi sweating or CHEWING even ONE fingernail when Melanie was with a "psycho nick twin."

Great creative thinking writers!!!
    Another murder that wasn't a murder that leads to another BLACKMAILING S/L.. Yay!! Great!!

Abigail and Nick are cousins.

#29   2014/01/29 07:43AM
    daysforever

I meant that Abby is stalking EJ.

#30   2014/01/29 09:18AM
    mauimama

It is so blantantly obvious that that slimy sleazy Nick absolutely DOES remember every single detail of Gabi hitting him and the girls trying to drown him - you can hear it in every single taunting remark he makes! And someone should slap the bejesus outa that fawning Julie -she thinks that lying "almost rapist" walks on water (when he should be 6 ft UNDER water!) I couldn't stand Nick Fallon the 1st 2 times around and now that sick-o is back!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list