List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: And so the blackmail begins...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

And so the blackmail begins...

Started by lulujaz at 2014/01/27 11:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/01 12:20PM, Views: 2864, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/27 04:05PM
    Re: And so the blackmail begins...
    Sunlover127

I totally agree with all of your posts thus far!!

Kate and Sami are great together!! They are teaching Gabi all their "tricks of the trade" (not that Gabi is any innocent flower as we all remember Melanie)!

The food scene was great with all of them eating away their nerves and doubts!! I loved that Hope seemed to question Nick's honesty!!

Julie is.....well....annoying but that's ok.

I really don't know how Nick could blackmail Gabi as she was only defending herself from rape when she hit him with the rock!! And...Kate was right there immediately following the attempted rape. All Gabi needs to say is she knew he was leaving Salem and she never wanted to see him again so she didn't report it but she did tell Sami, Kate and EJ that Nick tried to rape her and she hit him and left him in the woods knowing he was alive (which he was) and hoping he would go away (which he did).

I don't think he can blackmail Kate, Gabi and Sami for throwing him in the river as that is his word against the 3 of them (even if their word is questionable based on their past exploits).

BUT...if Nick is the "watcher" he can blackmail the heck out of EJ and Abigail!!!! Maybe even Jennifer with the threat of exposing her daughter online for all to see!!! The good little girl who belonged to the golden ring club in high school and was so embarrassed is now having sex with EJ Dimera after having sex with Ej's brother Chad!!! Can we only imagine that Abigail having sex with Stefano is next!!! Oh My Jennifer!!! What ARE you going to do with that Abigail!!! She sure is making Daddy Jack proud!

And finally....the writers are in a rut with their writing as we see the same story line over and over and over!!! (Same storyline new characters!) Please writers....give the DOOL viewers some credit that we are not that stupid nor do we have dementia and don't remember that you have used this storyline too many times! The lack of quality writing also holds true to the EJ Abigail paring.....totally unbelievable and unrealistic!!!

#12   2014/01/27 05:19PM
    daysforever

Quote fadingrose: This is slightly off topic, but did anyone else get a laugh out of watching the Terrible Trio (who supposedly were "too upset to eat") scarfing down the fancy goodies as if they were breaking a one-week fast? Between bites, they jabbered away, expressing some doubt that their troubles were over. To me, it looked even more ridiculous when Sonny and Will joined in stuffing THEIR faces, too.

Certainly they should stop "celebrating" and realize that somebody would be blackmailing someone else for something!

Oh yea! Days comes on at 1pm here, and I had not eaten lunch so I was totally ravenous watching everyone munching away at the catered goodies. What was the pink stuff that everyone was spooning up?

#13   2014/01/27 05:40PM
    zuzu61

r/t the pink stuff in the little glass container.. Yeah.. I wonder what that was too..

I'd like to see Gabi slap her chest with both hands and then do the motion with her hands like "come on!!"

Saying.. "Bring it on You Crazy@$$ SOB!! You tried to rape me and you think you're going to blackmail my @$$!?! Blackmail away and watch me send you @$$ back to prison to be someone's B!tch again!!! You threaten me one time and that's exactly where you'll go!!"...

That's the lines I'd like to see written..

Sounds like something Kate may just tell Psycho Nick..
    I'd have him walking around carrying a hand-held mirror watching his back!!

#14   2014/01/27 06:00PM
    zuzu61

Quote CoachJack: @zuzu
    Glad to see I'm n ot the only one who recognized this storyline. Come ON writers. Yeah Nick does it better than Theresa but really? Bad person almost dies, doesn't remember what happened, then turns out to have been faking and is blackmailing someone involved with what happened. Where have we heard that before?

I did like seeing Hope use her brains. I hope that continues. Hope has been practicing things to say to Ciara on Julie and Nick the last couple days.

LOLOL .. Yes! That's it CoachJack.. haha That's the ORIGINAL S/L I'm talking about..

YEEESS!! PLEASE writers.. Please allow Hope to continue to see thru Nick..
    Unless Daniel gets back from finding the Crazed Doctor and you want him to solve the Nick s/l also..

Since it seems to just KILL ALL you writers to write any lines for HOPE, ABE & Roman.
    I'd better not say anything.. At least Hope has gotten a few lines lately.. I do THANK you (TPTB) for that..

I am LOVING seeing more of Hope..

#15   2014/01/27 06:02PM
    flightygirl

Quote zuzu61: r/t the pink stuff in the little glass container.. Yeah.. I wonder what that was too..

I'd like to see Gabi slap her chest with both hands and then do the motion with her hands like "come on!!"

Saying.. "Bring it on You Crazy@$$ SOB!! You tried to rape me and you think you're going to blackmail my @$$!?! Blackmail away and watch me send you @$$ back to prison to be someone's B!tch again!!! You threaten me one time and that's exactly where you'll go!!"...

That's the lines I'd like to see written..

Sounds like something Kate may just tell Psycho Nick..
    I'd have him walking around carrying a hand-held mirror watching his back!!

Your dialogue is much better than the writers at Days!

#16   2014/01/27 06:11PM
    zuzu61

haha.. Laughing at my lines..

but p!ssed that a rapist thinks he can threaten someone..

I agree with Sami when she told Gabi.. "He tried to rape you!"

Ole Nick may find out he doesn't want to try and blackmail these 2 women.. Esp KATE!!

I agree.. Nick is extremely creepy this time!!!! Even more than before.

#17   2014/01/27 09:11PM
    -Josie-

Quote zuzu61: r/t the pink stuff in the little glass container.. Yeah.. I wonder what that was too..

I think it was a berry yogurt parfait. All the food looked yummy & pretty. Just like EJ!

#18   2014/01/27 09:19PM
    -Josie-

Quote daysforever: If Gabi were a man, we would call her behavior (threatened blackmail of EJ) sexual harassment.

I assume you mean Abby. Though Gabi does have a sweet crush on EJ too. Anyway, Abby definitely knows what she's doing. She wants EJ so bad, she's not above blackmailing him for sex. Watch out Salem, obsessed!Abby is back w/ a vengeance!

#19   2014/01/27 09:28PM
    -Josie-

Quote lulujaz: Meanwhile, super skank Aby will blackmail EJ for more lovin' in exchange for her backing off. But she will of course bring it up every time she sees him, right after they have sex and she pulls the old "what have I den, what is wrong with me?" Bull. I can't wait for Sami and her holy Horton highness to find out. Hope Sami kicks her scrawny a$$ and knocks that stupid bun right off her head. And I Hope she kicks Jen Jen's equally scrawny arse when she steps in to defend the little tramp.

Lulu:
    I just have to say I love your post! Abby trying to dress mature or ladylike isn't fooling anyone. She's a skank wolf disguised in HRH sheep's clothing. I can't wait til Sami outs the home wrecking biotch!

#20   2014/01/27 09:30PM
    Lialovessoaps

Yay, he's back! Get 'em Nick, get 'em.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list