List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: And so the blackmail begins...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

And so the blackmail begins...

Started by lulujaz at 2014/01/27 11:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/01 12:20PM, Views: 2861, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/27 11:54AM
    And so the blackmail begins...
    lulujaz

I don't buy it for a second that Nick doesn't remember. He will use what he knows to get back into Kate's company and back into Gaby's bed. Meanwhile, super skank Aby will blackmail EJ for more lovin' in exchange for her backing off. But she will of course bring it up every time she sees him, right after they have sex and she pulls the old "what have I den, what is wrong with me?" Bull. I can't wait for Sami and her holy Horton highness to find out. Hope Sami kicks her scrawny a$$ and knocks that stupid bun right off her head. And I Hope she kicks Jen Jen's equally scrawny arse when she steps in to defend the little tramp.

#2   2014/01/27 12:01PM
    Re: And so the blackmail begins...
    NJ SOAP LADY

Yes he definitely remembers and it was probably that British guy who found him took care of him so he also knows who and what they did to Nick so Nick will blackmail Kate or Sami and get a job will blackmail Gabi and then I think she will crack up and that is how she leaves/to go to some hospital

#3   2014/01/27 12:07PM
    daysforever

If Gabi were a man, we would call her behavior (threatened blackmail of EJ) sexual harassment.

#4   2014/01/27 12:29PM
    zuzu61

Abigail and Nick.. Just fall in love and RUN away together! FAST!!
    They are, BOTH, driving me nuts.

Sure didn't see Gabi sweating or CHEWING even ONE fingernail when Melanie was with a "psycho nick twin."

Great creative thinking writers!!!
    Another murder that wasn't a murder that leads to another BLACKMAILING S/L.. Yay!! Great!!

At least HOPE doesn't believe his CRAZZZY @$$.. Good for you HOPE!!!

#5   2014/01/27 12:57PM
    CoachJack

@zuzu
    Glad to see I'm n ot the only one who recognized this storyline. Come ON writers. Yeah Nick does it better than Theresa but really? Bad person almost dies, doesn't remember what happened, then turns out to have been faking and is blackmailing someone involved with what happened. Where have we heard that before?

I did like seeing Hope use her brains. I hope that continues. Hope has been practicing things to say to Ciara on Julie and Nick the last couple days.

#6   2014/01/27 12:59PM
    dazgonby

I can see how Ej could be blackmailed since it probably was Nick doing the filming at the cabin.

Not sure how he could blackmail the others as what proof would Nick have? It would be his word against theirs.

If Percy saw what had happened why would he have not just turned them in?

#7   2014/01/27 12:59PM
    Undeniable T...

Quote CoachJack: @zuzu
    Glad to see I'm n ot the only one who recognized this storyline. Come ON writers. Yeah Nick does it better than Theresa but really? Bad person almost dies, doesn't remember what happened, then turns out to have been faking and is blackmailing someone involved with what happened. Where have we heard that before?

I did like seeing Hope use her brains. I hope that continues. Hope has been practicing things to say to Ciara on Julie and Nick the last couple days.

Lol

#8   2014/01/27 01:00PM
    fadingrose

This is slightly off topic, but did anyone else get a laugh out of watching the Terrible Trio (who supposedly were "too upset to eat") scarfing down the fancy goodies as if they were breaking a one-week fast? Between bites, they jabbered away, expressing some doubt that their troubles were over. To me, it looked even more ridiculous when Sonny and Will joined in stuffing THEIR faces, too.

Certainly they should stop "celebrating" and realize that somebody would be blackmailing someone else for something!

#9   2014/01/27 01:06PM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose: This is slightly off topic, but did anyone else get a laugh out of watching the Terrible Trio (who supposedly were "too upset to eat") scarfing down the fancy goodies as if they were breaking a one-week fast? Between bites, they jabbered away, expressing some doubt that their troubles were over. To me, it looked even more ridiculous when Sonny and Will joined in stuffing THEIR faces, too.

Certainly they should stop "celebrating" and realize that somebody would be blackmailing someone else for something!

I have to say I laughed like crazy during that...can't remember what Will or was it Sonny said when they came in but I was almost on the floor laughing.
    Of course there will be blackmail, but maybe there will be food close by when it happens!

#10   2014/01/27 02:18PM
    Days Dreamer

Quote fadingrose: This is slightly off topic, but did anyone else get a laugh out of watching the Terrible Trio (who supposedly were "too upset to eat") scarfing down the fancy goodies as if they were breaking a one-week fast? Between bites, they jabbered away, expressing some doubt that their troubles were over. To me, it looked even more ridiculous when Sonny and Will joined in stuffing THEIR faces, too.

Fading rose: I thought that was hilarious! I think Will or Sonny said what is this nervous eating. As I said in another thread, I think that Kate and Sami are very funny together.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list