List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Write Sami's Exit Story

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Write Sami's Exit Story

Started by Undeniable Truth at 2014/01/24 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/02 06:48PM, Views: 4785, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2014/02/02 08:39AM
    Re: Write Sami's Exit Story
    allmylovingdays

you know she is only filming up to May??? I have no idea how or what they will do but I expect it to be bungled and rushed.

#52   2014/02/02 10:19AM
    Undeniable T...

Quote allmylovingdays: you know she is only filming up to May??? I have no idea how or what they will do but I expect it to be bungled and rushed.

Yeah. It will probably be something like Abby claims to be pregnant with EJ's baby and drives them apart, and she just ends up leaving Salem to clear her head and deal with the circle of life.

#53   2014/02/02 06:07PM
    jendays

I think when Sami finds out about the affair between EJ and Abby, I think she should be so shocked that she just walks out. She takes the children and goes to Lucas. Sami finds out she is dying of some type of disease and does a JR Ewing sets someone up for her "death". The set up can be for EJ, Abby, Nick or Stefano. I think Kate would help her, if Sami was protecting the kids and wanted Lucas to raise them. Kate may even support Sami to marry Lucas in order to have a stronger hold for the kids. Lucas knows she dying but is clueless about the fake "murder". Lucas will find Sami before she dies and they will profess their love to each other before she dies in his arms.

#54   2014/02/02 06:48PM
    skrpio

Sami has a secret. She is in love with another.She does not know how to tell Ej. Afterall, she did not wany to hurt him further. Sami found someone in Chicago, thats why she goes so often. Its a woman.Sami is gay.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list