List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Write Sami's Exit Story

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Write Sami's Exit Story

Started by Undeniable Truth at 2014/01/24 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/02 06:48PM, Views: 4508, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2014/01/31 12:12PM
    Re: Write Sami's Exit Story
    dazgonby

Sami slowing walks into the house...

Stefano, Ej and Abigail are all in the living room.

They had just told Stefano about the affair...to which he laughs and said my dear son everyone knows that from the video on you tube.

Sami steps into the room and points a gun at Ej.

Stefano still laughing says Samantha my dear is THAT suppose to scare us?

Sami grins ever so sweetly and shoots Ej in the head only this time she shot him right between the eyes...he is dead before he hits the floor.

Abigail is screaming and Stefano is yelling what have you done.

Sami tosses the gun on the floor in front of Abigail and she leans down and picks the gun up.

Abigail aims the gun toward Sami and tries to shoot...but the gun is empty.

Sami turns to walk out just as the cops bust in...what everyone fails to notice is that she has on gloves so the only prints on the gun are Abigail's.

As the cops rush by Sami shouting what happened...

Sami calmly replies "ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING"...

she walks out the door and closes it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/31 12:14PM
    #42   2014/01/31 12:20PM
    stjarna

Quote dazgonby: Sami slowing walks into the house...

They had just told Stefano about the affair...to which he laughs and said my dear son everyone knows that from the video on you tube.

Sami grins ever so sweetly and shoots Ej in the head only this time she shot him right between the eyes...he is dead before he hits the floor.

Sami tosses the gun on the floor in front of Abigail and she leans down and picks the gun up.

Sami turns to walk out just as the cops bust in...what everyone fails to notice is that she has on gloves so the only prints on the gun are Abigail's.

wow dazgonby!

LOL Elvis has left the building

#43   2014/01/31 01:28PM
    zuzu61

Sami fully loads the gun Kate gave her an empties it on Nick.
    Then reloads and empties it on Kristen..
    NO chance of recovery for either of them!!!

Maybe even reloads a couple-three more times to rid Salem of Theresa, Anne & Birdman.

The town of Salem is SOOO grateful, they put a statue of Sami in Horton Square and they send her on a LOOONG around the world tour..

And Brady is SOO thankful to his sister for getting rid of the stench of Kristen, he NEVER drinks an alcoholic drink again.

#44   2014/01/31 01:38PM
    Undeniable T...

I like it!

#45   2014/01/31 01:39PM
    Undeniable T...

Quote zuzu61: Sami fully loads the gun Kate gave her an empties it on Nick.
    Then reloads and empties it on Kristen..
    NO chance of recovery for either of them!!!

Maybe even reloads a couple-three more times to rid Salem of Theresa, Anne & Birdman.

The town of Salem is SOOO grateful, they put a statue of Sami in Horton Square and they send her on a LOOONG around the world tour..

And Brady is SOO thankful to his sister for getting rid of the stench of Kristen, he NEVER drinks an alcoholic drink again.

I like this one too!

#46   2014/02/01 03:29PM
    stubier

I hate to say it but I hope they re-cast Sami…until AS comes back. Sami is a major character & its hard to imagine the show without her.

However, if they don't re-cast her. Here are a few options -

Once she finds out about the affair. Sami gets into a fight with EJ or Abby or both that leads to some accident. Like falling in the river or in some car accident where the car flys off a cliff. They spend days, weeks, etc looking for her. Then ultimately they all believe she is dead and have a funeral for her.

Or she packs up and takes the kids and moves to Chicago since her character is there all the time now. I don't seem them actually killing her off.

After watching this show for 31 years my guess is AS/Sami will be back within a year after she leaves. (possibly longer)

#47   2014/02/01 10:45PM
    wwwwww

Quote stubier: I hate to say it but I hope they re-cast Sami…until AS comes back. Sami is a major character & its hard to imagine the show without her.

However, if they don't re-cast her. Here are a few options -

Once she finds out about the affair. Sami gets into a fight with EJ or Abby or both that leads to some accident. Like falling in the river or in some car accident where the car flys off a cliff. They spend days, weeks, etc looking for her. Then ultimately they all believe she is dead and have a funeral for her.

Or she packs up and takes the kids and moves to Chicago since her character is there all the time now. I don't seem them actually killing her off.

After watching this show for 31 years my guess is AS/Sami will be back within a year after she leaves. (possibly longer)

If Alison will be back within a year there really is no point in recasting role but if say it's 8-10 years down the road if Days last that long and Alison still hasn't come back I'd say recast the role. It's kind of like Eric everybody pretty much knew the orginal actor wasn't coming back so they just did a recast even though I'm sure they would of rather had the original actor back. I hope your right though and Alison does return. I think a lot of if she decides to come back full time will be if The Biggest loser stays on air (which I think the show has ran it's course and is about over) and if Alison gets a Primetime role or something which I'm guessing she won't. I say she comes back too. I think her main reason for leaving was doing both shows was wearing her down plus she likes writing books.

#48   2014/02/02 03:14AM
    fadingrose

Sami, you made a huge mistake--you left Stefano ALIVE?

#49   2014/02/02 06:58AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:

Sami, you made a huge mistake--you left Stefano ALIVE?

lol...I figured I would leave that up to the reader...I could have had him fall over with a heart attack or completely loose his mind, or that Sami left him alive on purpose.... it could have been his gun she used...so I don't think she made a mistake at all, especially not a huge one. Have fun with it...I did

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/02 06:59AM
    #50   2014/02/02 08:19AM
    Undeniable T...

Version 3: an open ending and a couple of bones for the Dannifer and EJAbby fans.

EJ and Abby both nearly clog the shower drain after Sami rather loudly announces that she's back early from her trip. He weasels his way out of being caught somehow while Abby cowers behind the shower curtain. Sami and EJ go home, make up, have Justin draw up a prenup, and start planning their double wedding with Sonny and Will.

EJ calls Abby up, tells her it was just sex, that he loves Samanther and to leave him alone. Abby, unable to separate sex from love in her mind, loses it in Horton nut fashion. She has a one night stand with some new hunk that is supposed to be coming onscreen this month I believe, just so she can find out what loveless sex is like in her own opinion. She becomes pregnant, and stalks EJ and harasses him claiming that the child is his. He says nothing to Sami, telling Abby that he'll take care of his baby but threatens to kill her after the baby is born if Sami finds out.

Theresa goes down, Abby tries to kill herself and her pregnancy is revealed and she pins it on the new guy so EJ won't kill her. Dan saves Abby, melts Chyka with Jor-El's tanning bed and finds no evidence linking Chyka to Kristen. Nicole does, however, find evidence linking Chyka to Dr. Whatever that one chick's name was that told her that her baby was dead when the entire hospital system happened to be on the fritz. Eric comes back to Salem from his retreat and confesses his eternal soap love to Nicole as he rips his collar off and casts it at her feet. She tells him that she doesn't have time for all that...her baby is alive and she needs to go find her son! He swears to help her with the search. Dan runs back to Jen, gets shut down and Liam steps up to bat. Eric, Nicole and Dan decide to start with their only real lead, and jump on a plane to confront Cameron about his obvious DiMera connections.

Everything Nick gets in version 2, he gets in this as well as 50% of CW. Stocks plummet, Stefano gets his dinners with Kate, "runs" Nick out of town (who is still revealed to be Chad and still gets Abby to fall for him again), and offers Kate her stocks back and half of everything he owns, pledging his eternal soap love. She agrees and they marry immediately. Stefano, Chad, EJ, Kristen and Liam/Peter meet up for their congratulatory toast.

The double wedding goes off without a hitch. Everyone pats themselves on the backs and Sonny and will take Arianna on their honeymoon. They shut the club down and make T go with them so he can babysit.

The gang confronts Cameron. Dan tortures him with his mind until he tells them where Dr. Whatever her name is. The gang hunts her down and finds her and Dr. Rolf raising Nicole's little boy, Nicoles's little girl, and Grace DiMera at the new and improved Maison Blanche. I'd throw Taylor's baby DiMera in there too but I'm sure she's in hiding with that one somewhere.

They pack the kids in the van and head back to Salem to confront the DiMeras. At the same time, John returns in the middle of the big reveal, hands Hope some divorce papers from Bo, and rips Peter's Liam mask off in front of everyone. As EJ is being hauled away with the rest of his family for all of their crimes he pleads with Sami telling her not to believe a word. Sami silently shows him their prenup, casts the photograph she took of EJ and Abby at the cabin at his feet, tells him she knew all along and calls him a moron and a half-assed lawyer for not reading the prenup before he signed it. Kate appears with Roman, Rafe, and Abe hauling the trunks and trunks of evidence she and Sami have collected against the DiMeras all this time, smiles at a cuffed Stefano, and offers her elbow to Sami with a huge smile and a nod. Sami grins at Kate while chuckling through tears, locks her elbow with Kate's, and the whole crowd watches as they skip away together. Kate helps Sami pack the kids and go on a very long vacation as a family, and tells her she'll take care of everything until she gets back.

Abby gives birth to her baby, which turns out to be the new guy's. He offers her a chance at real love, but she doesn't recognize it and blows him off and becomes prison pen pals with EJ and Chad instead. She "falls in love" with both of them and can't decide which one she wants to be with when they are released.

Jen and Dan finally get married. There is a giant princess themed wedding and plans for a late-life baby until....

A mountain man cometh.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/02 08:23AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list