List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: So Long Sammy, it's been good to know you

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So Long Sammy, it's been good to know you

Started by kitkat23 at 2014/01/24 04:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/24 08:38PM, Views: 697, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2014/01/24 04:54AM
    So Long Sammy, it's been good to know you
    kitkat23

I'm late to the party here, as I just heard that in one year Sammy Brady will be leaving. I think Alison Swenny is a talented actress and she played a complicated character very well. It appears that through the years she has pushed that character to the limit. But I'm finding her crazy ongoing blotched up antic's a bit exhausting. I can only hope that the writers are not grooming Abigail to be the next Sammy to capture EJ's heart and drive him crazy. In-spite of Sammy's ongoing stunts, she was always likeable. I don't see anything likeable about Abigail. I view her as a twisted neurotic spoiled brat. What Abigail has on EJ, now will soon come to the surface. it will probably make life hell for him, Sammy will leave him, again and all of Salem will view him to be this manipulating predator. I just hope that after all is said and done EJ stays clear of her in the future. And she is never the character the writers chose to be another Sammy.

#2   2014/01/24 05:09AM
    Re: So Long Sammy, it's been good to know you
    HouseTops

Quote kitkat23: I'm late to the party here, as I just heard that in one year Sammy Brady will be leaving. I think Alison Swenny is a talented actress and she played a complicated character very well. It appears that through the years she has pushed that character to the limit. But I'm finding her crazy ongoing blotched up antic's a bit exhausting. I can only hope that the writers are not grooming Abigail to be the next Sammy to capture EJ's heart and drive him crazy. In-spite of Sammy's ongoing stunts, she was always likeable. I don't see anything likeable about Abigail. I view her as a twisted neurotic spoiled brat. What Abigail has on EJ, now will soon come to the surface. it will probably make life hell for him, Sammy will leave him, again and all of Salem will view him to be this manipulating predator. I just hope that after all is said and done EJ stays clear of her in the future. And she is never the character the writers chose to be another Sammy.

So agree, too.

The reason Sami is leaving = Boring, Boring, Boring

Can't tell the real from the fiction....

#3   2014/01/24 06:51AM
    kayhan

Apparently Ali Sweeney tapes her last scenes in May 2014 so will probably not be seen after November sweeps. I wonder what kind of exit they will give the character of Sami. Will they have her murder someone for real (Nick, EJ, Abigail) or have her be murdered in an old fashioned murder mystery (or appear to be murdered, but then show up in a year or so after Ali gets bored with her lifestyle change and decides she wants to come back to the show)? Hope it is a good exit story.

#4   2014/01/24 08:26PM
    jettsmom

?) Recast or killing off of the character? If they want to kill off someone please please make it Julie. What a interfering obnoxious character, someone needs to slap her up across the face and scream But OUT in her face.

#5   2014/01/24 08:38PM
    DOLwatcher

Firstly, I have been watching this show a long time and I am great fan of Alison Sweeney's. Will be difficult to watch without seeing her. So I think she should go out shockingly without a major explosion. Abigail being the one who is now obsessed with EJ, will tell Sami after her marriage to EJ that she is pregnant. This will finally be Sami's downfall. Sami will have a mental breakdown and have to be sent away to a hospital. This will explain her exit and also leave room for a return at a later date if she chooses. You will be missed greatly Alison, please come back after a well deserved vacation.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list