List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: James Scott staying on Days?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

James Scott staying on Days?

Started by wwwwww at 2014/01/21 11:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 05:51AM, Views: 14170, Replies: 64
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2014/02/13 03:06PM
    Re: James Scott staying on Days?
    HouseTops

Is he going to New Zealand?????

#42   2014/02/13 05:16PM
    flightygirl

Quote BlondE2U:
    Quote ladycam: I think JS stands alone just fine. He's talented enough to shine by himself. He has chemistry with so many and now maybe a chance for him to get the big bucks. With AS leaving they need him even more Money talks hope they make him happy can't see him leaving because AS will no longer be on DOOL. Am sure he has confidences in his abilities has an actor. Ejami pairing is not the only thing that make EJ character likable IMO.

I'm with you on this...I hope he stays too. He doesn't need to be connected to any leading lady, just watching him as an actor is great. He could stand there and brood all day and I would still be glued to the tv

Would he be brooding shirtless?? Just wondering?

#43   2014/04/28 09:02PM
    Magic66

:~ I know KC has to know that days isn't actor proof.
    KC must have had a few drinks.An actor can walk at
    anytime.I want JS to stay if he wants EJ like the fans
    do,but guess what KC is in hot water if JS walks,with the show at the lowest ratings.The ratings stay in the toilet.If JS were to walk and take his fanbase's,I give days no more than four months on the air.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/28 09:06PM
    #44   2014/04/28 11:24PM
    wwwwww

Quote Magic66: I know KC has to know that days isn't actor proof.
    KC must have had a few drinks.An actor can walk at
    anytime.I want JS to stay if he wants EJ like the fans
    do,but guess what KC is in hot water if JS walks,with the show at the lowest ratings.The ratings stay in the toilet.If JS were to walk and take his fanbase's,I give days no more than four months on the air.

The ratings may go down even if James does stay because Alison Sweeney is leaving regardless and she has more twitter followers than the show does. I think James may do what Eileen did and take a year off to do other projects but will be back. It will be interesting if Eileen can keep the ratings from going way down.

#45   2014/04/29 06:34AM
    OIdaho

"SUNFLOWER127!.......REALLY???.......i mean, REALLY??? & i'm in agreement with you LADYCAM !!!" OIDAHO.

#46   2014/04/29 03:55PM
    oobs7

Why does everyone assume that AS won't be replaced? Good Grief!! Actors are replaced (very successfully) all the time, and while AS is an excellant actress, she is by no means irreplacable. Let Days get someone in there that James Scott can really connect with, and no one will even miss AS. And as for her wanting to spend more time with family, I sure do see a lot of her all over the TV....don't scream at me; it's just my opinion....I, for one, sincerely hope they DO replace her!

#47   2014/04/29 04:27PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote oobs7: Why does everyone assume that AS won't be replaced? Good Grief!! Actors are replaced (very successfully) all the time, and while AS is an excellant actress, she is by no means irreplacable. Let Days get someone in there that James Scott can really connect with, and no one will even miss AS. And as for her wanting to spend more time with family, I sure do see a lot of her all over the TV....don't scream at me; it's just my opinion....I, for one, sincerely hope they DO replace her!

I agree. Also just because she has a lot twitter followers does not mean the show will tank with out her. Some of those fans are probably biggest Loser watchers and not every Days watcher is an AS twitter follower. I am not.

#48   2014/04/29 06:08PM
    1macintosh

Meygan Hill James's wife is a little over a year older than him in real life (1978). So it would seem he prefers the ladies his own age or a little older just like Allison and Arianne which were his best pairings IMO. Abby's character is annoying at times . I preferred her with Chad myself.

#49   2014/04/29 09:16PM
    wolviesgirl

Quote 1macintosh: Meygan Hill James's wife is a little over a year older than him in real life (1978). So it would seem he prefers the ladies his own age or a little older just like Allison and Arianne which were his best pairings IMO. Abby's character is annoying at times . I preferred her with Chad myself.

I hate to break this to you but James is not married, he did not marry Meyhgan they broke up and he is seeing another women and she is a blonde, she went with him to the Emmys last year.

#50   2014/04/29 11:54PM
    wwwwww

Quote 1macintosh: Meygan Hill James's wife is a little over a year older than him in real life (1978). So it would seem he prefers the ladies his own age or a little older just like Allison and Arianne which were his best pairings IMO. Abby's character is annoying at times . I preferred her with Chad myself.

I didn't know him and Arianne were a couple but maybe they can bring her back the actress who played her can replace Alison as the main actress then if Sami ever came back they can have a love triangle and both Sami and Arianne could fight to see who wins EJ's heart.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list