List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: James Scott staying on Days?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

James Scott staying on Days?

Started by wwwwww at 2014/01/21 11:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 05:51AM, Views: 14647, Replies: 64
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2014/01/27 01:16PM
    Re: James Scott staying on Days?
    flightygirl

I wasn't speaking to anyone specifically but in general. If JS wants to leave, I wish the best for him. I wish the best for AS as well. I still want an Ejami wedding but I don't know how they get past his infidelity??

#32   2014/01/27 01:20PM
    dazgonby

Quote flightygirl: I wasn't speaking to anyone specifically but in general. If JS wants to leave, I wish the best for him. I wish the best for AS as well. I still want an Ejami wedding but I don't know how they get past his infidelity??

I don't know either

#33   2014/01/27 01:28PM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ah76: In late 2011 James Scott signed a contract extension with the show that would have kept him on Days till May 2013.Now he may have renewed it for another year last year.Which means it could be up in a few months.Now with Allison Sweeney leaving in May that could affect James's decision.Since he joined the show in 2006 most of EJ's story have one way or another involved Sami.Plus in the latest issue of SOD Ail said she told Ken Corday she would love to come back one day and would be open to come back when there are weddings and funerals on the show or big events like the 50th anniversary in 2015.Plus since her contract expires in May Allison could spend the Summer with her kids and come September she could want to come back.So if James and Allison both leave the show could write Sami and EJ off together somehow but leave the door open for them to come back.

Money talks. If Ken does sign her for only 5 or 6 episodes a year she will probably want the same amount of money maybe even more. He could probably get Peter Reckell and Eileen Davidson back for the same amount and they would work full time. I know Peter would. He wants a story if he comes back. I would wait till The Biggest Loser got cancelled or gets a new host then negotiate a contract with Alison for a reasonable amout. I bet she comes back when The Biggest Loser gets cancelled

I have enough faith that Ali REALLY does want to spend uninterrupted time with her family at this stage of their lives. That decision would not prevent her from briefly returning to Salem for special events or plot demands, just like Julie, Kim, Shane, and other past actors have done for a few days.

......Consider me naïve--but I'd like to think that not every decision for some people is "all about the money." Come to think of it, couldn't that also apply to James Scott?

#34   2014/01/27 02:35PM
    wwwwww

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ah76: In late 2011 James Scott signed a contract extension with the show that would have kept him on Days till May 2013.Now he may have renewed it for another year last year.Which means it could be up in a few months.Now with Allison Sweeney leaving in May that could affect James's decision.Since he joined the show in 2006 most of EJ's story have one way or another involved Sami.Plus in the latest issue of SOD Ail said she told Ken Corday she would love to come back one day and would be open to come back when there are weddings and funerals on the show or big events like the 50th anniversary in 2015.Plus since her contract expires in May Allison could spend the Summer with her kids and come September she could want to come back.So if James and Allison both leave the show could write Sami and EJ off together somehow but leave the door open for them to come back.

Money talks. If Ken does sign her for only 5 or 6 episodes a year she will probably want the same amount of money maybe even more. He could probably get Peter Reckell and Eileen Davidson back for the same amount and they would work full time. I know Peter would. He wants a story if he comes back. I would wait till The Biggest Loser got cancelled or gets a new host then negotiate a contract with Alison for a reasonable amout. I bet she comes back when The Biggest Loser gets cancelled

I have enough faith that Ali REALLY does want to spend uninterrupted time with her family at this stage of their lives. That decision would not prevent her from briefly returning to Salem for special events or plot demands, just like Julie, Kim, Shane, and other past actors have done for a few days.

......Consider me naïve--but I'd like to think that not every decision for some people is "all about the money." Come to think of it, couldn't that also apply to James Scott?

I don't really care about special appearances. I just hope she returns to the show full time someday. I think how Sami exits will make it very hard for her to make appearances. I see them killing her off but no body is found leaving it open if Alison wants to return full time. They do need to address Sami's true love before she goes. I hope it isn't Rafe. I want it to be EJ.

#35   2014/01/27 03:01PM
    Sunlover127

I agree with wwwwww! I hope the writers address Sami's true love before she departs DOOL and I hope it is EJ!

I hope her leaving is left open ended so she can return fulltime if she chooses when her real life family/children are older and she has the time again to be on DOOL.

I would love to see a story line developed where Sami DOES NOT get over EJ's infidelity with Abigail and she leaves to get away and sort things out in her life as she has gone from man to man without really ever taking time to analyze herself. She could be working elsewhere and make appearances at special events.

All the while she is gone, EJ will try to fill the void left by Samantha's departure with a whole bevy of women!! That would make all the EJ fans that like to see him in sex scenes happy!!! Every time EJ sees Samantha is back in town for one of the special events, he would look at her longingly and then try harder to find a women to replace Sami. He would realize and be totally grief stricken in the knowledge that his dalliance with the "tart" Abigail cost him his beloved Samantha! The writers could have the various women all be jealous of Sami as they know EJ still loves her and can never fully commit to them. There could be many very interesting storylines with the various women!

I would hate to see Abigail pregnant by EJ. She is Jennifer's daughter and too connected to Sami and everyone else in Salem!!! That is just disgusting that she is pared with EJ given that he is Sami's love of her life and soul mate!!!

I hope JS stays on DOOL but....whatever happens happens...like sands through the hourglass....

#36   2014/01/27 10:29PM
    -Josie-

Quote wwwwww: I don't really care about special appearances. I just hope she returns to the show full time someday. I think how Sami exits will make it very hard for her to make appearances. I see them killing her off but no body is found leaving it open if Alison wants to return full time. They do need to address Sami's true love before she goes. I hope it isn't Rafe. I want it to be EJ.

Yeah, special appearances would not be enough for me either. It would just make me miss her more when she leaves again.
    Of course EJ is Sami's true love. Rafe was her fake dream guy. She realizes what a mismatch they were now. They aren't even real friends like she & Lucas are.

#37   2014/02/13 09:25AM
    BlondE2U

That is what is so sad about what will happen with the Sami/EJ/Abby storyline. If JS contract is up in May and he doesn't renegotiate, then we will probably be looking at a fairytale ending down the road for EJAMI fans. If he stays, then another s/l will come into play. If AS leaves first and JS stays on awhile, he may end up going after her (if she is not in jail/ prison) closer to the DOOL renewal date in 2015. He is such a great actor and love watching him whether he is good guy or bad guy. I wish him luck if he leaves but DOOL will keep going forward but maybe with a few viewers less.

#38   2014/02/13 01:39PM
    ladycam

I think JS stands alone just fine. He's talented enough to shine by himself. He has chemistry with so many and now maybe a chance for him to get the big bucks. With AS leaving they need him even more Money talks hope they make him happy can't see him leaving because AS will no longer be on DOOL. Am sure he has confidences in his abilities has an actor. Ejami pairing is not the only thing that make EJ character likable IMO.

#39   2014/02/13 01:48PM
    BlondE2U

Quote ladycam: I think JS stands alone just fine. He's talented enough to shine by himself. He has chemistry with so many and now maybe a chance for him to get the big bucks. With AS leaving they need him even more Money talks hope they make him happy can't see him leaving because AS will no longer be on DOOL. Am sure he has confidences in his abilities has an actor. Ejami pairing is not the only thing that make EJ character likable IMO.

I'm with you on this...I hope he stays too. He doesn't need to be connected to any leading lady, just watching him as an actor is great. He could stand there and brood all day and I would still be glued to the tv

#40   2014/02/13 03:00PM
    zuzu61

Quote BlondE2U:
    Quote ladycam: I think JS stands alone just fine. He's talented enough to shine by himself. He has chemistry with so many and now maybe a chance for him to get the big bucks. With AS leaving they need him even more Money talks hope they make him happy can't see him leaving because AS will no longer be on DOOL. Am sure he has confidences in his abilities has an actor. Ejami pairing is not the only thing that make EJ character likable IMO.

I'm with you on this...I hope he stays too. He doesn't need to be connected to any leading lady, just watching him as an actor is great. He could stand there and brood all day and I would still be glued to the tv

lol. ITA!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list