List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: James Scott staying on Days?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

James Scott staying on Days?

Started by wwwwww at 2014/01/21 11:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 05:51AM, Views: 14259, Replies: 64
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2014/01/26 04:51PM
    Re: James Scott staying on Days?
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote -Josie-:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I don't know anything about Kassie, so I googled her. She might be both beautiful and talented, but she's 18 years older than James Scott!!! I think a new love interest for EJ should be younger! Not just on the show, but in real life as well.

Yes, I think she's a bit too old for EJ. If they wanted EJ to be w/ another older woman, it'd probably be Hope. Did you see when she put her hand on his abdomen? He looked down at her hand like "what are you doing?! Why are you touching me?" Hope was totally getting fresh w/ EJ!

I didn't see what Hope did, but don't blame her for having the hots for EJ
    I think Abby is the youngest woman they've ever paired him with! Sami is younger than EJ on the
    show, but in real life Alison is 2-3 years older. Nicole is older than EJ. Ari is 5 years older than James. Taylor 1(Nathalia) was 3 years older than him and Taylor 2 (Tamara Braun) was 8 years older than him. I find it unbelievable that a hot shot like EJ/James would ever chose an older woman on the show or in real life! In that respect Kate Mansi being 23 and James Scott 35, is perfect! I've been joking about their age difference on the 'let's have a laugh' thread, and that's mainly for Ejami pimping reasons I'm probably one of the few who doesn't find Abby too young for EJ!

I don't have a problem with the age. i read that Kate Mansi was 25 and JS just turned35. If they brought on an 20 year old gorgeous vixen for him I would love to see it. I see Abby as minnie me of her shrew mother Jennifer. To me their characters are just not compatible. Their connection was they both loved Chad??? Give me a break!

Lol they're both members of the Chad fan club!!!
    EJ is going to screw Abby sensless in every possible way, then she'll have a break down and tell mummy all about what that mean mobster did to the little muffin....

If EJ did, indeed, act like a brutal caveman with Abby, I'm sure she would later play the innocent victim to the hilt for all who would listen--but that description of EJ's "romantic" approach sure doesn't make his behavior acceptable, at least in MY way of thinking..(Or was that a joke?)

#22   2014/01/27 04:40AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote -Josie-:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I don't know anything about Kassie, so I googled her. She might be both beautiful and talented, but she's 18 years older than James Scott!!! I think a new love interest for EJ should be younger! Not just on the show, but in real life as well.

Yes, I think she's a bit too old for EJ. If they wanted EJ to be w/ another older woman, it'd probably be Hope. Did you see when she put her hand on his abdomen? He looked down at her hand like "what are you doing?! Why are you touching me?" Hope was totally getting fresh w/ EJ!

I think Abby is the youngest woman they've ever paired him with! Sami is younger than EJ on the
    show, but in real life Alison is 2-3 years older. Nicole is older than EJ. Ari is 5 years older than James. Taylor 1(Nathalia) was 3 years older than him and Taylor 2 (Tamara Braun) was 8 years older than him. I find it unbelievable that a hot shot like EJ/James would ever chose an older woman on the show or in real life! In that respect Kate Mansi being 23 and James Scott 35, is perfect! I've been joking about their age difference on the 'let's have a laugh' thread, and that's mainly for Ejami pimping reasons I'm probably one of the few who doesn't find Abby too young for EJ!

I don't have a problem with the age. i read that Kate Mansi was 25 and JS just turned35. If they brought on an 20 year old gorgeous vixen for him I would love to see it. I see Abby as minnie me of her shrew mother Jennifer. To me their characters are just not compatible. Their connection was they both loved Chad??? Give me a break!

EJ is going to screw Abby sensless in every possible way, then she'll have a break down and tell mummy all about what that mean mobster did to the little muffin....

Can't wati!

#23   2014/01/27 10:48AM
    flightygirl

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote -Josie-:

Can't wati!

HA LOL The poor little muffin sure gets a lot of action!

#24   2014/01/27 11:48AM
    wwwwww

Quote ah76: In late 2011 James Scott signed a contract extension with the show that would have kept him on Days till May 2013.Now he may have renewed it for another year last year.Which means it could be up in a few months.Now with Allison Sweeney leaving in May that could affect James's decision.Since he joined the show in 2006 most of EJ's story have one way or another involved Sami.Plus in the latest issue of SOD Ail said she told Ken Corday she would love to come back one day and would be open to come back when there are weddings and funerals on the show or big events like the 50th anniversary in 2015.Plus since her contract expires in May Allison could spend the Summer with her kids and come September she could want to come back.So if James and Allison both leave the show could write Sami and EJ off together somehow but leave the door open for them to come back.

Money talks. If Ken does sign her for only 5 or 6 episodes a year she will probably want the same amount of money maybe even more. He could probably get Peter Reckell and Eileen Davidson back for the same amount and they would work full time. I know Peter would. He wants a story if he comes back. I would wait till The Biggest Loser got cancelled or gets a new host then negotiate a contract with Alison for a reasonable amout. I bet she comes back when The Biggest Loser gets cancelled

#25   2014/01/27 12:13PM
    Iluvniyah

Quote ah76: In late 2011 James Scott signed a contract extension with the show that would have kept him on Days till May 2013.Now he may have renewed it for another year last year.Which means it could be up in a few months.Now with Allison Sweeney leaving in May that could affect James's decision.Since he joined the show in 2006 most of EJ's story have one way or another involved Sami.Plus in the latest issue of SOD Ail said she told Ken Corday she would love to come back one day and would be open to come back when there are weddings and funerals on
    the show or big events like the 50th anniversary in 2015.Plus since her contract expires in May Allison could spend the Summer with her kids and come September she could want to come back.So if James and Allison both leave the show could write Sami and EJ off together somehow but leave the door open for them to come back.

It baffles the mind why some want to tie James Scott contract to Ali's departure....IMO one has nothing to do with the other. I am quite sure Jame's paycheck is not attached to Allison Sweeney's status or vice versa. Do they want an Ejami union that badly that they rather not have the actor at all if they can't have him with Sami????

#26   2014/01/27 12:22PM
    whiterabbit1962

Quote wwwwww: Since Alison is leaving Days will they still keep James Scott around. I hope so he's a really good actor. There's still lots of things they can do with EJ that doesn't involve Sami. I'd like to see them do a EJ backstory of his time before he came to Salem and what he was like. I know Ken Corday said that Days was actor proof but if he loses James they could really be in trouble. EJ is a more popular character than Sami.

EJ BETTER stay! If they lose Sami AND Ej then they lose me too - I've been watching 40+ years. They can't lose both

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/27 12:28PM
    #27   2014/01/27 12:24PM
    flightygirl

Quote Iluvniyah:
    Quote ah76: In late 2011 James Scott signed a contract extension with the show that would have kept him on Days till May 2013.Now he may have renewed it for another year last year.Which means it could be up in a few months.Now with Allison Sweeney leaving in May that could affect James's decision.Since he joined the show in 2006 most of EJ's story have one way or another involved Sami.Plus in the latest issue of SOD Ail said she told Ken Corday she would love to come back one day and would be open to come back when there are weddings and funerals on
    the show or big events like the 50th anniversary in 2015.Plus since her contract expires in May Allison could spend the Summer with her kids and come September she could want to come back.So if James and Allison both leave the show could write Sami and EJ off together somehow but leave the door open for them to come back.

It baffles the mind why some want to tie James Scott contract to Ali's departure....IMO one has nothing to do with the other. I am quite sure Jame's paycheck is not attached to Allison Sweeney's status or vice versa. Do they want an Ejami union that badly that they rather not have the actor at all if they can't have him with Sami????

NO! James Scott should not be fired because Alison Sweeney theoretically wants to spend more time with her kids! KC should offer JS anything to stay!
    JMHO

#28   2014/01/27 12:33PM
    dazgonby

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Iluvniyah:

NO! James Scott should not be fired because Alison Sweeney theoretically wants to spend more time with her kids! KC should offer JS anything to stay!
    JMHO

I don't think anyone said anything about JS being fired because of As leaving.
    But he has had contact problems long before this so anything to do with him should not have anything to do with AS leaving to spend more time with her kids.
    Not sure I would agree to offer any actor anything just to stay...if that were the case then they should have done right by PR.

#29   2014/01/27 12:56PM
    Undeniable T...

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Iluvniyah:

JMHO

But he has had contact problems long before this so anything to do with him should not have anything to do with AS leaving to spend more time with her kids.
    Not sure I would agree to offer any actor anything just to stay...if that were the case then they should have done right by PR.

True. I'd be willing to bet James only wants a good story to stay. If they don't have what he believes is a good one for him, he should cut and run now. That's why I said I wouldn't blame him if he did leave. Hasn't a thing to do with Ali, her contract, or EJami...merely whether or not it will be good for his career to stay on.

These next two years leading up to 50 will be either the best or the worst days of our lives. I'd hate it for him if he stayed only to have it be the latter. I wish him luck as he looks at all the cards on the table and decides what's best for himself.

#30   2014/01/27 01:10PM
    flightygirl

Quote Undeniable Truth:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Iluvniyah:

JMHO

True. I'd be willing to bet James only wants a good story to stay. If they don't have what he believes is a good one for him, he should cut and run now. That's why I said I wouldn't blame him if he did leave. Hasn't a thing to do with Ali, her contract, or EJami...merely whether or not it will be good for his career to stay on.

These next two years leading up to 50 will be either the best or the worst days of our lives. I'd hate it for him if he stayed only to have it be the latter. I wish him luck as he looks at all the cards on the table and decides what's best for himself.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list