List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: James Scott staying on Days?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

James Scott staying on Days?

Started by wwwwww at 2014/01/21 11:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 05:51AM, Views: 14673, Replies: 64
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/25 02:05AM
    Re: James Scott staying on Days?
    -Josie-

Quote Rosieroserson: I don't know anything about Kassie, so I googled her. She might be both beautiful and talented, but she's 18 years older than James Scott!!! I think a new love interest for EJ should be younger! Not just on the show, but in real life as well.

Yes, I think she's a bit too old for EJ. If they wanted EJ to be w/ another older woman, it'd probably be Hope. Did you see when she put her hand on his abdomen? He looked down at her hand like "what are you doing?! Why are you touching me?" Hope was totally getting fresh w/ EJ!

#12   2014/01/25 02:28AM
    Sinny

I think this is so bad for the show with AS leaving. I am going to miss her.. if James Scott left I would quit watching.. he is the main reason I watch.. omg he is the sexiest man on the planet

#13   2014/01/25 07:59AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I don't know anything about Kassie, so I googled her. She might be both beautiful and talented, but she's 18 years older than James Scott!!! I think a new love interest for EJ should be younger! Not just on the show, but in real life as well.

Yes, I think she's a bit too old for EJ. If they wanted EJ to be w/ another older woman, it'd probably be Hope. Did you see when she put her hand on his abdomen? He looked down at her hand like "what are you doing?! Why are you touching me?" Hope was totally getting fresh w/ EJ!

I didn't see what Hope did, but don't blame her for having the hots for EJ
    I think Abby is the youngest woman they've ever paired him with! Sami is younger than EJ on the
    show, but in real life Alison is 2-3 years older. Nicole is older than EJ. Ari is 5 years older than James. Taylor 1(Nathalia) was 3 years older than him and Taylor 2 (Tamara Braun) was 8 years older than him. I find it unbelievable that a hot shot like EJ/James would ever chose an older woman on the show or in real life! In that respect Kate Mansi being 23 and James Scott 35, is perfect! I've been joking about their age difference on the 'let's have a laugh' thread, and that's mainly for Ejami pimping reasons I'm probably one of the few who doesn't find Abby too young for EJ!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/25 08:07AM
    #14   2014/01/25 08:31AM
    flightygirl

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote -Josie-:

I think Abby is the youngest woman they've ever paired him with! Sami is younger than EJ on the
    show, but in real life Alison is 2-3 years older. Nicole is older than EJ. Ari is 5 years older than James. Taylor 1(Nathalia) was 3 years older than him and Taylor 2 (Tamara Braun) was 8 years older than him. I find it unbelievable that a hot shot like EJ/James would ever chose an older woman on the show or in real life! In that respect Kate Mansi being 23 and James Scott 35, is perfect! I've been joking about their age difference on the 'let's have a laugh' thread, and that's mainly for Ejami pimping reasons I'm probably one of the few who doesn't find Abby too young for EJ!

I don't have a problem with the age. i read that Kate Mansi was 25 and JS just turned35. If they brought on an 20 year old gorgeous vixen for him I would love to see it. I see Abby as minnie me of her shrew mother Jennifer. To me their characters are just not compatible. Their connection was they both loved Chad??? Give me a break!

#15   2014/01/25 06:46PM
    ah76

In late 2011 James Scott signed a contract extension with the show that would have kept him on Days till May 2013.Now he may have renewed it for another year last year.Which means it could be up in a few months.Now with Allison Sweeney leaving in May that could affect James's decision.Since he joined the show in 2006 most of EJ's story have one way or another involved Sami.Plus in the latest issue of SOD Ail said she told Ken Corday she would love to come back one day and would be open to come back when there are weddings and funerals on the show or big events like the 50th anniversary in 2015.Plus since her contract expires in May Allison could spend the Summer with her kids and come September she could want to come back.So if James and Allison both leave the show could write Sami and EJ off together somehow but leave the door open for them to come back.

#16   2014/01/26 12:37AM
    boilermom

Sounds like a definite plan ah76. Wonderful and wishful thinking!

#17   2014/01/26 11:11AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sinny: I think this is so bad for the show with AS leaving. I am going to miss her.. if James Scott left I would quit watching.. he is the main reason I watch.. omg he is the sexiest man on the planet

#18   2014/01/26 11:13AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote boilermom: Sounds like a definite plan ah76. Wonderful and wishful thinking!

Wishful thinking may be the only thing we have left!

#19   2014/01/26 04:19PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I hope he stays!
    To me Days is all about EJ and Sami, and when Alison leaves.. there's only one treat left

"One treat left" lol

#20   2014/01/26 04:28PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote -Josie-:

I don't have a problem with the age. i read that Kate Mansi was 25 and JS just turned35. If they brought on an 20 year old gorgeous vixen for him I would love to see it. I see Abby as minnie me of her shrew mother Jennifer. To me their characters are just not compatible. Their connection was they both loved Chad??? Give me a break!

Lol they're both members of the Chad fan club!!!
    EJ is going to screw Abby sensless in every possible way, then she'll have a break down and tell mummy all about what that mean mobster did to the little muffin....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list